hope Maan finds are soon
rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome
Thanks for pm
angullgrl91 thumbnail
awesome part!! great job and thanks for the pm :) 
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesoem update Sameeha
aghh hate this dev😡
update soon
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
noo dev took geet?!!
hope they find her
great part
con't soon
Sameeha786 thumbnail

A Maaneet Tale

I decided to give you guys a treat because I'm feeling generous today 😛

Faraway

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see that I was in a bedroom. My arms and back felt so sore, I could hardly move. It was like my body was a bruise. I couldn't feel my hands at all and I realized they were handcuffed. I was lying on a bed. I wanted to get up, move about, and be free but my feet were tied together. I somehow got up in a sitting position.

"Maan" I tried to say but my voice only came out as a 'mmm' because of the tape stuck on my mouth. I looked around myself and saw I was in a luxurious bedroom. A big, plasma TV was stuck to the wall and my bed was really big. The mattress and cushions were so soft, I could hide my entire body in them. The quilt was a velvety red, and so was the carpet. The walls were red and white, and the ceiling was white. I looked around myself and tried to look for an escape route.

Dev: "You won't find an escape" said the man I hated the most. I don't know how I read my thought but I didn't like it either. I wanted to get out of this place, no matter how luxurious it was.

He came over and sat down beside me. I looked down at myself and saw I was in the same dress. I could feel the velvety cushions rub against my bare back and I tried to stifle a gasp.

Dev: "Sorry, I accidentally tore your dress" he said and chuckled. I started to wonder how he could read my mind so easily. I moaned and groaned, trying to say something.

Dev tore the tape from my mouth and I screamed in pain. It hurt. A lot.

Dev: "Come back to me, and I'll let you go" he said and trailed his finger down my bare arms. I tried to thrust my body away from him but he caught hold of my sholders.

Dev: "Tell me you love me and I'll let you go" he said and I shook my head.

"Never" I sneered and I realized how dry my throat was. How long was I unconcious for? How long was I in this room?

My thoughts got broken my more pain as he pinned me down against the bed and came on top of me. He sealed his lips with mine and I tried to scream, or protest but my hands were tied. His kiss was sloppy, and slurpy and I hated it.

"Stop ... Kissing ... Me" I said between his disgusting kisses

Dev: "Why? Don't you like it?" he said and trailed kisses from my neck to my collarbone.

"Maan kisses MUCH better than you" I spat on his face and thurst my face left and right to prevent him from kissing me. He cupped my face and then kissed me aggressively, biting my lip on the process.

Dev got out the knife from his pocket and tore the rope which tied my feet together. I was about to hit him in the area where it hurt most but he put his hand over my mouth.

Dev: "Don't even try... Or i'll kill you" he said and brang the knife to my chest. I trembled in fear and brang my feet back down and suddenly, I knew what he was going to do.

I widened my eyes as he tore my dress open.

"No! Don't do this to me!" I said and tried to shuffle away from him but obviously that didn't work. He laughed and I hated the sound of it. I could feel tears sting my eyes as I tried to stop this from happening. I did not want to be treated this way.

"Let me GO! Please!" I protested and tried to do something. Anything to keep this from happening. I shuffled onto my front and somehow punched him in the stomach with my tied hands. I tried to wriggle away from him but he caught me and pinned me to the bed.

I had to battle with the rock in my throat as I asked the receptionist if they had anyone admitted in called Geet but when she said no, I felt like the world was crashing down on me.

"Where could she be?" I whispered and I had to try to stop myself from falling to the ground. Yash held my left arm while Geetanjali held my right. I was going to die if I didn't find her.

Yash: "She must be here somewhere. Don't worry" he tried to reassure me but it all failed. I knew she was gone. Abducted, kidnapped, or whatever.

We got inside my car and I started to drive, looking left and right frantically incase Geet was lost and walking about.

Geetanjali: "Maan, do you have a photo of Geet?" she asked suddenly as I drove in silence.

"Yes, why?" I asked

Geetanjali: "We could show people the photo and someone might have seen her" she suggested and my car screeched to a stop.

Brilliant idea.

"Let's do it" I said and we both got out of my car. I found a photo on my mobile phone and started to ask people if they had seen Geet. All of them shook their heads and half the people I asked ignored me.

I felt like a little bit of me had died inside of me. I couldn't cry, not now when Geet was missing. Yash and Geetanjali came up to me and shook their heads. Nothing.

I decided to ask one last person who seemed to be coming out of a Dhabba.

Guy: "No... Oh wait yes! I saw her. A man was with her and poor girl was frightened and hurt. Blood was everywhere on her arms. They came here to the Dhabba for about 5 minutes and then left" said the guy and I felt my breathing stop. She was hurt.

Guy: "They went that way in a big jeep" he said and pointed to the left, "The guy who was with her is a very dangerous man. He is involved in illegal activites. I just can't seem to recall the name" he said and shook his head. Yash and I exchanged a worried glance. I thanked the guy and got back inside my car.

Yash: "Dev" he said suddenly and my grip tightened on the steering wheel.

"Who?" I asked

Yash: "Dev Ganguli. He's very dangerous, I tell you. He's the most dangerous man known in Delhi. Everybody is scared of him" he said and I glanced at the rearview mirror. He seemed to be trembling.

"Well too bad. Maan Singh Khurana is not" I said and drove off, breaking all the speed limits.

***3 hours later***

It was about 3:00am in the morning. I had gone without sleep and so had Geetanjali and Yash. The matter was too serious to sleep and I couldn't imagine sleeping when I knew Geet was hurt.

Finally, Geetanjali said she needed to use a restroom and I stopped at the services. Geetanjali and Yash went off while I stepped out of the car and breathed in some fresh air. I accidentally heard somebody's conversation and I strained to hear more...

" -- I know! Did you see the blood on her arms. I wonder where the poor girl is now" a woman said

I walked up to the two people who seemed to be having the conversation.

"Where? Where did you last see them?" I asked in desperation. The two people looked at me in annoyance but answered anyway.

Lady: "I saw them going that way. The man is dangerous I tell you" she said and that's all it took for me to keep going. Once Yash and Geetanjali came out of the restroom, I dragged them to the car and forced them to sit down.

"Somebody told me which way they went. We aren't hesitating" I switched gears and began to drive.

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to figure out where I was. It turns out I was in a car. I looked out the window and noticed we were driving on the highway.

I wanted to say something but it seemed like my voice box had disappeared.

I was raped.

I stared out the window like a zombie. I was touched by another man and I wasn't pure anymore.

I was filth.

"Where are we going?" I managed to squeak out and I expected the answer to be from Dev but it wasn't him. It was somebody else.

Guy: "Manali" said a deep voice and I could feel tears sting my eyes. I turned to look behind me and watched as the tree's and lamps distanced from me. I wish I could undo my life and go back to the way I was.

With Maan, Yash, and Geetanjali.

I glanced down at myself and I saw I was dressed in a clingy dress and I knew Dev must've dressed me up because I blacked out before I could even dress myself.

I hugged myself tighter and rocked myself back and forth. I turned to the guy and tried to convince him to let me go.

"Please" I said in a tiny voice. The guy stopped the car and for a mere second, I thought he was going to let me go until he said something.

Guy: "I wish I could and I'm sorry this happened to you" he said and began driving again.

I sobbed to myself and the guy thankfully didn't seem to mind. I closed my eyes tightly, just wanting the sorrows to end for once.

After 4 hours of non-stop driving, I finally came to a halt and parked the car to the side. I looked behind me and saw Geetanjali and Yash huddled together, sleeping. A faint smile formed on my lips on seeing them together. I got out of the car and tapped Yash on the shoulder.

Yash moved slightly and I nudged him. His eyes opened slowly and he widened his eyes upon seeing me.

Yash: "Is everything --" he began to shout. I put my finger to my lips and pointed to Geetanjali sleeping. Yash nodded.

Yash: "Is everything alright?" he whispered and looked around himself conciously. I nodded.

"I'm just going to go for a walk" I said and I handed over the keys to the car to him.

"If anyone comes behind you or if you see something dangerous, just drive away. Don't wait for me. If you see anyone suspicious, call me" I said and he nodded, holding the keys to the car and I knew he must be shocked on holding the keys to such an expensive car. I smiled and gave him a pat on the shoulder before closing the door.

As I walked, I rubbed my hands together and wished I had brought gloves me. It was December and I could see the mist grow stronger and stronger.

My walking came to a stop when I seemed to step on something. I looked down and frowned. It was a necklace. I held the necklace up in front of me.

I widened my eyes.

"The necklace Geet was wearing at the party" I whispered to myself and watched as the letter G sparkled and shimmered.

I fished out my phone from my pocket and dialled Yash's number. He picked it up in 2 rings.

"Yash, wake Geetanjali up. I've found something"

Promo:

Maan: "WHERE IS GEET?!" he yelled and grabbed Dev's collar

Dev: "She's abandoned" he said and smirked

Maan: "Abandoned?" he said in confusion

Dev: "I'll give you a hint. Manali" he said cheerily

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

I personally think that was the crappiest promo I have ever written but I wanted to leave you guys to wonder what will happen about Geet. I didn't want to reveal too much information in the promo 😛

Hit the LIKE button and don't forget to leave COMMENTS!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy another update
Wow that was shocking
Can't believe dev raped geet,,,maan couldn't even save her
Urrghh just feel lyk stabbing this dev to death
Hope maan finds her but will he accept her now
Cont soon Xx...
res

sameeha you had to stop there...
i was soo hoping Maan finds Geet...
poor Geet... Hate Dev...
How could he rape her...
it is sooo mean...

Just hope maan kills him when he finds out...
and i hope he stays with her.. even after knowing she was raped...
xx
Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago