Why does he always need proof to believe on Geet
I so dnt lyk tht
Loved Geetanjali's plan
Posted: 12 years ago
awsome one yar..who is kidnapped ??

A Maaneet Tale

Kidnapped

"Bye, Maan" I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Maan: "I can't seem to get enough of you" he said and I had a sudden flash of Deja Vu. That was exactly what he said after the prom before our steamy making out session.

"Neither can I, but I need to go. I'm so tired" I said and pretended to yawn even though I wanted to stay with Maan forever.

Maan: "Bye" he said and gave me another quick, but hot kiss. I ran up the pathway to my flat and gave him a flying kiss. He caught it and put it near his heart and I smiled. I had another flash of Deja Vu and I remembered that this was what I had done after the prom when he dropped me home. I shook my head and stuck the key into the keyhole.

I ran up the stairs and entered my flat, only to find me being pinned against the wall with some sort of cloth over my face.

"Let go of me" I muffled in the cloth and tried to push him away. He took the cloth off my face and I looked at the person standing before me in disbelief.

"Dev" I said in a flat voice.

Dev: "Geet, what a pleasant surprise" he said and tried to give me a kiss but I shook my head furiously, preventing him from accessing my lips.

"I don't want to kiss a disgusting man like you. And anyway, I'm taken" I sneered and I wish Geetanjali was here to fight for me.

Dev: "Oh really? With that Maan Singh Khurana?" he spat, like the name was filth.

"Don't talk about him like that" I said through my teeth and tried to wriggle out of my grip.

Dev: "Look, I love you. I want you back" he said pleadingly

"See that's the problem. You only want me. Your gonna marry me, have sex, and then leave me aren't you?" I said, the horrifying memory haunting my mind again.

Dev: "Maybe... Maybe not" he said teasingly and I just wrinkled my nose in disgust.

"You disgusting, cheap --"

I wanted to call him all the profanities that came to my mind but I suddenly felt something sharp and painful on my arm. I tried to choke back the screams that were on the verge of my tongue. I looked down and stared at the blood drip out of my left arm. Dev had a pocket knife.

Dev: "Call me that again, and i'll do the same thing over and over again until you beg for your life" he sneered

"Pig, bas***d --"

And I felt it again on my right arm. The intolerable pain went through my right arm and I held it gingerly.

Dev: "Tell me, you love me" he said and held me by my two arms. I could hear my blood drip to the floor.

"Oh, I hate you" I sneered and I pushed him away with all my strength and energy. To my surprise, he tumbled backwards and I took advantage of it and tried to flee.

But then I felt a piercing pain on my upper back, just above where my zip of the dress was located. I wish I hadn't worn a dress today.

I could feel Dev's body temperature against mine as he took out the knife from my back and trailed it down my dress. I could hear my dress tear from the back as the knife went lower, and lower. As the knife trailed down, I could feel the pain grow stronger and stronger.

It was so strong, I couldn't take it anymore and my knees felt wobbly and numb. Darkness haunted my eyes and I couldn't keep it up anymore.

I blacked out.

I stepped out of the taxi I hailed and paid the taxi driver some money. I walked up the pathway and turned the key in the keyhole. I ran up the stairs and rang the doorbell, knowing Geet must be home.

I frowned when nobody answered. Maybe Geet had fallen asleep, but I rang again just to make sure.

Strangely, the door was already open and I stepped inside the warm flat. I threw my purse on the sofa and closed the door behind me. Something red caught my eye and I turned to see, only to find blood on the walls, on the floor.

Everywhere.

I screamed and put my hand on my mouth to block out the screams. I felt tears sting my eyes and I knew something was terribly wrong with Geet.

"Geet! Geet are you okay? Where are you?" I called out with a trembling voice and when I heard no reply, my fear grew stronger.

"She must be in the bathroom" I muttered to myself and barged into the bathroom.

She wasn't there.

"Geet!" I called out and the tears fell out of my eyes. My legs gave away and I fell to the floor.

"Maan" I whispered to myself and grabbed the phone. I threw the phone to the wall when I realized I didn't even have his number.

"What should I do? Call the police? No" I talked to myself, trying to figure out what could have happened. There had to be some logical explanation for this. Maybe Geet was hurt and went to the hospital?

I had to find Maan. He was the only one who could help me in this situation. I didn't know where he lived but I was determined to find out. The first place he would be was at office.

So I stormed out of my flat and ran down the stairs, nearly twisting my ankle. I took off my heels and abandoned them on the stairs, promising myself to find them later. I ran out the building, the stones and pebbles piercing the skin on my feet but I didn't care. I ran off towards Khurana Constructions, not bothering to get a taxi. I knew Khurana Constructions wasn't very far and I couldn't waste time looking for a taxi.

I stormed into Khurana Constructions, ignoring the gaurds who called out for me to stop. I pushed the door to Geet's cabin, just in case she was there but the door was locked. So I sped-walk to Maan's cabin which was right next door and pushed open the door.

And there he was.

"She's gone!" I yelled

I was just about to pack up my things and leave when Geetanjali stormed into my cabin. I took in her appearance and widened my eyes in shock. A bit of her dress was teared up and she wasn't wearing any shoes.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?!" I asked and she ran up to me, fear shining in her eyes, her breathing heavy and ragged.

Geetanjali: "She's gone!" she yelled

"Who's gone? Geetanjali, calm down" I said and dragged her to the sofa. I made her sit down and I sat down next to her.

"First, calm down. Take deep breaths. In and out" I said and she copied me.

"Now tell me, who's gone?" I asked gently and she turned to look at me, tears in danger of falling down her cheeks.

Geetanjali: "Geet. She's gone. I entered my flat only to find blood everywhere and I called out for Geet, but she wasn't there. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't understand anything. I was scared and I came running to you" she said and hid her face in her hands, sobbing hysterically.

I clenched my fists tight.

Geetanjali: "Come see for yourself" she said and we both stood up. I was about to take off to my car when I realized Geetanjali wasn't wearing any shoes. We both looked down at her bare feet.

Geetanjali: "Sorry, I was too scared to even get proper shoes" she said and wiped her tears and I suddenly felt sorry for Geetanjali. I was there for Geet but nobody was here for Geetanjali. I had to call Yash.

"Right, hold on. Stay here, and don't go anywhere" I said firmly and she nodded. I headed off to the locker rooms and I found a pair of spare sandals. I held the bag of shoes and fished out my mobile phone from my pocket. I dialled Yash's number.

Yash: "Hel-lo, Yash speaking" he said in a cheerful voice

"Yash, it's Maan. Look, Geet is missing. She's nowhere to be found and Geetanjali is very scared. She needs you. Do you know where Geetanjali and Geet live?" I asked

Yash suddenly wasn't very happy and cheerful anymore.

Yash: "What? I'm coming" he said and before I could say anything, he hung up on me. I put my phone back in my pocket and headed off to my cabin. Geetanjali was there, sitting on the sofa staring at the ground blankly, the tears still falling down her face silently.

"Here" I said and handed over the bag. She looked up at me and smiled.

Geetanjali: "Thank you" she said and took the bag. I waited for her to slip on the sandals and once she did, we both took off to the car.

Geetanjali led to me upstairs to the flat and stepped in. I closed my eyes and looked away when I saw the blood on the walls and on the floor. I couldn't imagine this blood to be Geet's. It was horrifying knowing that Geet was hurt.

Suddenly, I wanted to cry.

Geetanjali: "No, we have to be strong now" she said, sensing my weakness. I nodded and blinked my eyes furiously, trying to stop myself from crying.

Just then, Yash came barging into the room and Geetanjali went running towards him.

Yash: "I'm here. What's the plan?" he asked and it was weird not seeing the funny, comical version of Yash.

"Let's go to the hospital first" I said and and we headed off.

Precap: Nowhere to be found

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Hit the LIKE button and make sure to leave some COMMENTS!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 12 years ago
Gr8 but scary update::
Urrrgh just hate that dev & now he's tuken geet,,,hope he hasn't stabbed her or sumat
Hope maan finds geet quickly
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
ok
now dev also come
but how
who is he
Hey babes what r u up to????😡 ...
Please don't make Dev take advantage of GEET...Pelease...
You have brought  a great twist in the story ...
update soon.

Hey !!! Geet was married to Dev or what 😕
From her words it seemed she knew him 😕
Well, whatever it is Dev is a complete 🤬 ; treating a girl like that 😡

Felt sorry for both Geetanjali & Maan
Precap is scary 

Glitter Rose Red     LOVED           IT  Glitter Rose Red

Thank you for pm ...Glitter Heart Red
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
awesome ...