Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
What a beautiful reunion! Awh, they belong together, hayee 😳
Ooh I wonder what new plan Sasha is coming up with now...
Update soon!
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaay!!!I am sooo happy!!! its not only geet and maan's reunion but also geet and geetanjali...that was a very crucial thing to be done... loved it..and sasha is going to be so very dead now..hehehahaha😈..lolz.. good update keep it up!!!
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part... Love it... Update soon...
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
finally maan know da truth
loved maaneet
sooo cute
yash nd geetanjali were adorable
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YAY!!! Ugh, Sasha problems? Anywho, waiting for the next update!
Sameeha786 thumbnail

A Maaneet Tale

You guys gave me such overwhelming comments and I got so many likes so fast, I decided to give you guys a treat 😉

Misunderstandings

After Maan left, it was Geetanjali who appeared on my door next. She had her luggage with her and I sprang up from bed.

Geetanjali: "Hey" she said and I smiled. She set her luggage beside mine and then crashed into bed beside me.

Geetanjali: "I've been a jerk. I'm sorry. I guess I was just jealous that you spent more time with him than me" she said and smiled

"It's fine, really. I would have done the same thing if I were you" I said and smiled

"So how's it going with you and Yash?" I said and playfully hit her. She playfully hit me back and then smiled dreamily.

Geetanjali: "I just realized how hot he his" she said and sighed

"Hotter than Maan?" I teased and she laughed

Geetanjali: "Nobody can beat Maan. He's the hottest guy on earth" she said and giggled some more and then her eye caught Maan's tie.

Shoot.

Maan left his tie here.

Geetanjali picked up the tie and held it by the edge. She looked at me, google-eyed and I cleared my throat embarrassingly.

Geetanjali: "Did you guys have --"

"No we did NOT have sex. Well... Not yet. Although he suggested we should get married" I said and blushed

Geetanjali: "Oh la la" she cooed and giggled. I giggled along with her and before I could say anything, I felt my eye-lids droop and I fell asleep.

The next morning, the alarm woke both of us up. I opened my eyes on seeing Geetanjali squeezed in beside me, tossing and turning.

Geetanjali: "Turn the damn alarm off" she said groggily and I smiled faintly.

"I have to go to work" I said and tucked the hair that was stuck on her forehead behind her ear.

Geetanjali: "I'll come with you then" she said, suddenly awake and alert.

"Why? Just sleep, and get rest" I said

Geetanjali: "I want to see what Maan's business is like" she said and got out of bed. I shrugged and got out of bed as well.

We got dressed, complimenting each other how beautiful we were and then set off. Geetanjali in her high length skirt, and clingy top while I in my usual Salwar Kameez. This time, I left my hair down.

Geetanjali: "What's the occassion?" she said as we linked arms and walked down the street towards Khurana Constructions. It wasn't very far.

"Well, Maan said he likes my hair down" I said and flushed crimson. Geetanjali laughed and stepped inside the building.

As I led Geetanjali to my cabin, somebody stopped us and we turned around only to see Sasha, a worker around here.

Sasha: "Look at that. There's the wh**e and the cheap, low-life woman" she said mockingly and smirked. The workers around started laughing and I looked around, hoping Maan was nearby but he wasn't. I glanced at the window to his cabin and strangely, he wasn't there either.

I held Geetanjali's hand protectively and tried to control my urge on breaking her nose off.

Sasha: "So Geet" she spat and turned her evil gaze on me.

Sasha: "How many guys have you been using lately?" she asked and everybody sneered around me. I could feel myself flush.

Geetanjali: "Don't talk to her like that!" she exclaimed and I held her hand tightly, reassuring her.

Sasha: "What about you Geetanjali? How many guys have you slept with?" she spat and that was it.

That was all it took for me to send her a flying punch. I was not the previous Geet Handa anymore. The vulnerable, innocent, quiet, shy one. I was now a proud Handa. I will not let anybody tarnish the Handa image. Nobody.

"Look at yourself in the mirror first and you might change your mind!" I yelled and everybody gasped at my witty comment. Even Geetanjali turned to look at me shock and I couldn't help but feel a little smug.

Maan: "Geet Handa! What do you think your doing?" he shouted and everybody in the office flinched. I held Geetanjali's hand tightly. I turned to look at Maan confidently.

"I'm doing what's right, sir" I said, not remembering to add on the 'sir' at the end. Sure, he was my boyfriend but I wanted us to act professional at work.

Maan: "Care to define 'right' for me" he spat and I looked at him in shock. He was supposed to be standing up for me but here...

"She was insulting me" I said in a low voice

Maan: "Come to my cabin, now" he hissed and I closed my eyes as he passed by me to get to his Cabin. I tried to choke back the tears and I followed him, giving Sasha a glare that meant 'This-is-so-not-over-so-watch-out'.

I entered Maan's cabin and stood in front of him.

Maan: "How was she insulting you?" he shouted

"She called my sister a s**t" I exclaimed and he flinched

"She called me a wh**e" I exclaimed and I could see anger well up inside him.

"And your telling me what I done was wrong? She deserved it" I said, proud of what I had done.

Maan: "You are still not allowed to cause violence in my office" he said in a firm voice and I didn't like how he was acting. Just yesterday he was so loving, caring, and free and now he's so aggressive, firm and reserved.

Maan: "And what proof is there? That she called you those profanities?" he asked and I clenched my fists. He was asking for proof. My own boyfriend, whom I trusted my life with was asking me for proof?!

"Don't you trust me? The whole office watched the incident" I said and he stood up. He took my hand and led me out of the cabin.

Maan: "Sasha, come here" he asked and Sasha immediately obliged, standing before him in 2 seconds.

Maan: "Can I have everybody's attention please?" he announced and I sensed Geetanjali stand beside me. She took my hand and squeezed reassuringly.

Maan: "Is it right, that Sasha screamed profanities to Geet?" he asked and there was sudden silence. I felt like laughing. I knew everybody was going to say yes.

But they all said no.

Everybody shook their heads and looked at each other with a puzzled expression. What was happening here? And then suddenly, Geetanjali sprang up.

Geetanjali: "What the hell? The whole office saw the commotion? Why is everybody acting like nothing happened?" she exclaimed and

Sasha: "I-I-I didn't do anything MK. Why would I do such a disgusting deed anyway?" she said with wide, innocent eyes. I looked at her in disgust.

Geetanjali: "Liar" she sneered

Maan: "Enough" he yelled and beside me, he let my hand go. He turned to me, looking at me with a disgusted expression.

Maan: "Stop putting false accusations on others and causing violence for no reason. This is a warning. If this happens again then, your fired" he said and I gasped. Geetanjali gasped. I glanced at Sasha who had a smirk on her face. A smug smirk.

"Yes, sir" I spat and let go of Geetanjali's hand. I headed off to my Cabin. I closed the blinds and sat on my chair. I let all of my feelings out as I cried, sobbed, and banged the table with my fist. This was all wrong, Sasha lied and told everybody to believe her and on top of that, Maan didn't believe me.

I sighed and stared at my laptop blankly. I jumped when the phone rang. I picked it up.

Maan: "Geet can you --"

As soon as I heard that voice, I slammed the phone back down. I did not want to hear his voice and I did not want to do any work for him. He was my boyfriend, and he was supposed to trust me.

I realized what I had just done. I had hung up on him and I knew he was going to be very angry. When the phone rang again, I immediately picked up.

Maan: "Did you just hang up on me?" he asked angrily

I tried to control my emotions. I wanted to say "Oh yeah, so much for you being my boyfriend and standing up for me" but instead I said:

"Sorry, sir. The phone got disconnected" I said through my teeth

Maan: "Okay, can you make me some coffee please?" he asked lovingly and just like that, all my angriness vanished. But then I realized that he didn't stand up for me so I gave him a curt reply.

"Ji" I said and hung up.

Precap: Another misunderstanding

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

I know, I know, I'm so evil 😛

Hit the LIKE button and leave me your angry COMMENTS!

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update::
Grrr h8 this sasha but h8 maan more for acting lyk a jerk,,,,he didn't even believe geet once just yesterday he sed he loved her & now he is shouting at her😡😡
The office is so stupid supporting sasha & her cheap acts
precap luks lyk more MU's on the way
Cont soon Xx...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
amzu32 thumbnail
Thanx 4 such a lovely treat 🤗
superb update. .
Oh no Another misunderstandin.g 😲
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part... I hate Sasha... Update soon...
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update Sameeha
loved the udpate
update soon