Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sameeha786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A Maaneet Tale

Reunion

As I sat in my cabin the next day, I begun to wonder who could have locked the door of the storage room. Whoever done it, obviously done it intentionally. That person obviously knew that Geet was working in there and I had to find out whoever did it.

I casually glanced to my right on the window and saw Geet wasn't there, and neither was her bag she always carries. Geet was always on time.

I glanced at the clock and realized she was 10 minutes late. Geet was going to have a very big, and serious lecture with me once she comes.

After 10 minutes later, I turned to the window and saw she still wasn't there. I was definitely starting to get worried now. Maybe she wasn't well? But then she could have phoned the office, couldn't she?

I was just about to go to Adi and ask if Geet phoned or not when somebody suddenly barged into my office. I narrowed my eyes at the woman in front of me.

Geetanjali.

Geetanjali: "You have to save her!" she said frantically and I immediately stood up. First, I quickly took in her appearance. She was wearing a frilly, summer dress with heels and her hair was worn down. She had gotten curvier and I didn't feel anything for her. It was clear I loved Geet.

"Save who?" I asked, suddenly worried. Was someone in trouble? If so, who?

Geetanjali: "I've been a total idiot! She's leaving. She's leaving and I don't know how to stop her! You have to help me, Maan!" she said so quick, I couldn't even make out half the words. She was clutching something to her chest and I could see she was trembling.

"Who's leaving?" I asked, my fear taking over me. I had a bad feeling it was Geetanjali's sister.

Geetanjali: "Geet! She's leaving!" she exclaimed. She walked up to me and passed me some sort of book. It was a diary, or a journal. I held it in my hands and then looked at Geetanjali for an explanation.

Geetanjali: "It has... It has the truth. Everything" she panted and put her hands on her knees. She clearly ran all the way here and I was suddenly amused. I wanted to know how she ran in her heels all the way here but I quickly shoved that thought to the back of my mind. I had to find Geet and most importantly, I had to read this journal.

Geetanjali: "Please read it as quick as you can and stop her! Her train leaves in... In 20 minutes" she said and breathed in hungrily for air. She grabbed the glass of water that sat on my desk and drank it down heavily. She sat down on the chair and hid her face in her hands, sobbing hysterically. I opened the journal and began to read.

"Dear, diary" her voice was so clear in my mind, I thought she was whispering it to me, right in my ear. I looked beside me and I could actually see her sit beside me, her face glowing. I tried to touch her but my fingers went right through her. As if she was some ghost.

"Me and Geetanjali were having the time of our lives until our Dad died. My Dad, Mohinderlaal Handa" I gasped on hearing that name and Geet seemed to pause at that time so I could take it in. That name sounded familar and it suddenly dawned on me. When I went to the graveyard 11 years ago I saw a girl sobbing to herself. And now I knew it was Geet.

"He died of a heart attack... Geetanjali and me went to school only to discover Maan there. A handsome, good-looking boy. Geetanjali and I fell in love with Maan but I didn't tell Geetanjali because I wanted her happiness" she paused so I could digest it all in.

"Geetanjali loved Maan. A lot. One day, she had a very severe acne and she told me to go as her... So I did. We continued on doing this until the prom. And then on Saturday, the day after, Maan asked Geetanjali out to dinner. Geetanjali wanted me to go as her since her acne still hadn't recovered. I agreed like a good sister and then it was all disaster" she ended and I knew what happened next. I felt tears sting my eyes and I knew I had made a big collasal mistake. I skipped the parts that explained what happened.

"And so Geetanjali left me in the end. All alone and I wish she would come back. It's not the same without her" Geet's ghost read out to me and as soon as I closed the diary, she vanished in thin air and it was like she was never here.

"Oh my God..." I said to myself and I looked at Geetanjali who stared back at me. I was angry at Geetanjali but I had to deal with her later. I had to find Geet first.

I wiped my tears away and grabbed my keys. I sat inside my car and since Geetanjali was running behind me, I waited for her to sit. She sat beside me and I drove, breaking all the speed limits and the laws. I went past the red lights, ignoring the cars that honked at me and sent me profanities. As soon as I reached the station, I stepped out of my car and scanned the station. She had to be here somewhere.

"Geetanjali, look that way. I'll look this way" I ordered and she immediately obliged. She headed off to the left while I headed off to the right. I pushed people away from me, trying to find the girl whom I loved the most.

"Have you seen a girl?" I asked a random guy, feeling instantly stupid. What kind of a question was that? There were hundreds of girls here.

"I mean, the one with a braid. The one who... The one who looks exactly like her" I pointed to Geetanjali who seemed to be scanning the station and asking other people.

When the guy didn't say anything, I tried to elaborate more.

"The girl is her twin. Her hair should be in a big braid and --"

Guy: "Is she the one wearing a purple Salwar Kameez?" he asked

I didn't even know what she was wearing but I answered yes anyway.

"Her train left 5 minutes ago" he said and my heart sank to my toes. She left and I didn't even get a chance to tell her I was sorry. I backed away, bumping into different bodies and shoulders. I suddenly tripped and I flung my hands out to catch something to balance myself but I found nothing. Finally, somebody caught my hand.

Geetanjali: "Are you crazy?!?!" she yelled at me and I realized the railway track was right behind me. I could have fell into it if Geetanjali didn't catch me.

Geetanjali: "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" she asked with a trembling voice and I knew she knew what I was thinking. She's gone.

Geetanjali: "She can't have left us like this!" she exclaimed when I said nothing.

I felt half my heart had been taken away from me. I felt like I was going to die with every metre Geet distanced from me. I felt like I was going to --

My eye caught the cart of roses somebody was trying to sell and I saw her. I saw my lady standing right there, a few feet away from me, sniffing the different roses the guy was selling. A smile crept over my face and I pushed Geetanjali away from me.

"Geet" I called out and when she saw me, her eyes widened. She picked up her luggage and tried to run but I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me.

He hugged me so tight, I could barely breath.

He started to sob and it was the first time I had seen him cry. I ran my hand up and down his back, trying to calm him down but he sobbed even more.

Maan: "Don't ever leave me again" he muffled into my neck and I smiled. I could feel the eyes of other people on us. Some people sighed dreamily, while some people laughed and cheered for us.

Maan: "I'm sorry. I'm really, really, really, sorry. I can take any punishment you give me but please, don't leave me. Please, I truely mean it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" he repeated over and over and when I was about to reply, he sealed my lips with a hot kiss. It was gentle, loving, and beautiful. The kiss turned hungry and desperate and I broke away before things could get out of control.

And then I saw Geetanjali.

It all hit me like a tidal wave and I flung myself onto her. I started sobbing on her shoulder and I swore I completely wet it.

Geetanjali: "It's okay..." she cooed and patted my back and when we broke away, I could see the pain in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. You truely loved him didn't you?" I said and she nodded but shrugged.

"Geet, don't go!!" I heard somebody call out and I turned to the direction the voice was coming from.

Yash.

I sighed and smiled as he came running towards me. He stopped in front of me and ran a hand through his hair.

Yash: "Thank god, I came in time to stop you" he said like he was some sort of hero. I turned to glance at Maan who scoffed and looked away. I turned back to Yash and smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere. Don't worry" I said and he picked me up in his arms and gave me a twirl like he always did. When he set me down on the ground, my eye caught Geetanjali who stared at Yash, in a dreamy way. I coughed and she blinked furiously, coming out of her trance.

Yash: "Hey Geetanjali" he said

Geetanjali: "Hi..." she said and batted her eyelashes flirtariously. Maan stood beside me and laced his fingers in mine. I loved the feeling of his warm fingers in mine.

Yash: "Do you want me to drop you anywhere?" he asked Geetanjali and ran his hand through his hair again.

Geetanjali: "Uh... Y-y-yeah, sure" she said and Yash and Geetanjali headed off towards their car. I turned to look at Maan who shrugged. He was back to his own self again. Free, happy, cool, and sexy instead of angry, firm, and reserved.

He held my hand while we headed back to the car. He didn't let me hand go at all except when he had to put my luggage in the boot of his car.

When we arrived at my flat, he helped me with the luggage and took it all the way up to the flat for me. Once he put the luggage down on the floor, he immediately took me in his arms and set me on the bed. He came on top of me and gave me a hot, desperate kiss.

Maan: "We should get married" he suggested and I untied his tie and flung it away.

"Yeah, we should" I smiled and gave him another kiss.

Maan: "Look, i'm truely very sorry" he repeated for the gazillionth time and I put my hand over his mouth.

"If you say that again, then I'm breaking up with you" I said and he instantly shut up. I rolled over so it was me who was on top of him.

"I love you. Don't ever forget that" I warned and he pulled on my hairband, my hair fanning out everywhere.

Maan: "I love you too" he said with so much love, and care I wanted to die.

Maan: "Why don't you keep your hair down?" he asked

"I will now" I said and sealed his lips with a kiss.

Precap: Sasha problems.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

WOOO HOOO I reunited them, balle balle !

Hit the like button and don't forget to leave da COMMENTS!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 12 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
maan already jealous...loved it...even the apology part...continue soon...i really cnt wait for maan to know the truth...

edit...
me first for the first time here...
am so happy on reading this part...
maan came to know the truth n they r even planning for marriage...
...i hope maan gives sasha a tight slap for locking geet over there...
even geetanjali got yash...
at least she wont be negative...
..continue soon n thnx for the pm...
Edited by zahra15 - 12 years ago
res

Editted...

OMG!!!
Yaaay
You finally reunited themm...  i'm well glad...
love yash total comic character i think...
his entry is always on time...
brilliant
yaaay ... lol :)

loveed the reunion...
xx loveyouu
update soon x
Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
supreb update.
love maaneet reunion..
cant wait for the nxt update
rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice part
I am so happy for maaneet reunion
Thanks for pm
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey loved it, continue soon.
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwws
Sssooo sweet
Luv tha reunion
Awww
Great wrk sameeha
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 10
wow all is well...
Geetanjali is also with Geet now and Maan now knows everything and both have confessed their feelings...
Geetanjali and Yash, hmmm interesting...
cont soon...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³

Loved the part dear...tx that you united Maan and Geet πŸ˜›

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Omg !!! I'm so happy πŸ₯³
Geet+Maan = β€οΈ β€οΈ
Geetanjali+Yash = β€οΈ

Am really Happy πŸ˜ƒ for both Geet & Geetanjali .
Maan came to know the truth & stopped Geet πŸ‘
Geetanjali too came to know the truth & accepted her mistake ; not to forget came back to her sister πŸ‘

You tied up all the loops πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved the update Glitter Star BlueGlitter Star BlueGlitter Star Blue

for pm ...
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago