Users

Frequent Posters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

WOW !!! πŸ‘ 
That was one super duper AWESOME update !!! πŸ‘
Sash & Tasha πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Poor Geet ; I could feel her pain w/o water , nail stuck in foot , w/o food , locked in dark room for 2-3 hrs 

Maan felt pain seeing her like that πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yes , Geet told him that he had no right to slap her  πŸ‘

Loved the part so much  hearts-desi-glitters-46

for pm ...

sarzah thumbnail
Awesome!!
Continue soon!!!😊
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly SORRY for late commenting...lil busy
Ok now abt update
its Awesome n loved all of them
geet work out...tht nice...n she changed a lot
maan confessed all his feeling
looking fwd for next update...
update soon
😊
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 8
wow...
that evil Sasha feel like slapping her hard...
poor Geet...
thirsty and hungry add to it hurt, stuck in the room...
glad that Maan checked else what would have happened...
wow Maan has confessed his love and feelings...
cont soon...
am_sweet_pari thumbnail

wow awsome update

waiting 4 more

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadz
wow long update
maan said his feeling he still feels 4 geet
i hate sasha sooo much
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a long update... πŸ€—

Awesome update..
Hate Sasha already, and she has only just entered 😑
But thanks to her we got such ☺️ Maaneet moments
Loved how Maan was worried for Geet, it showed how much he cares for her, and loves her...
😍😍 Finally Maan has told Geet what he feels for her, and he has expressed his feelings as well 😳

Looking forward to your next update, can't wait to see how he tries to apoligise to Geet... 😳😊

xx
😊
Sameeha786 thumbnail

A Maaneet Tale

Apology

I couldn't sleep.

His touch still lingered on my skin, even though I had an ice cold shower.

The memories of the storage room haunted my mind whenever I closed my eyes.

His painful words rang in my ears.

I tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable position but it didn't work. Finally, I sat up on my bed and glanced at the clock.

It was 6:00am and I felt tears sting my eyes. I hadn't slept. At all.

"He doesn't even let me sleep!" I yelled out to particularly no-one. I clutched my bed sheets in anger. I let go when I realized what I was doing and I climbed out of bed. I had the coldest shower in the world. It was so cold, my body numbed but I didn't care. I didn't want his touch to linger on my skin. I grabbed the shower gel and rubbed so hard on my skin, my skin ended up red and raw.

I put on my jogging clothes and then realized I had done a stupid thing. I just had a shower before working out when it made more sense to have one after.

"And now, he's driving me crazy" I muttered to myself and tied my hair into a high ponytail. I set out to jog. I plugged my earphones on my ears and set the iPod on full volume. I began to jog and I didn't even know where I was going, and I didn't care. The sky was was dark blue, and the birds flew about. The best thing about jogging in the morning is the peacefulness. The streets were isolated, with only a few other people jogging about. I smiled at everyone who jogged by. I jogged for non-stop, half an hour until I bumped into somebody.

I looked at the person I bumped into and realized it was Maan. Oh wait, sorry... SIR. I needed to get used to addressing him as Sir now.

I took my earphones out and stared at him in utmost anger. Was he trying to follow me now?

Maan: "What are YOU doing here?" he said and his eyes were full of fire.

"If your blind, I'll explain it to you. I'm wearing jogging clothes which means I'm jogging. Did you understand what I just said or do you want me to explain it to you again, SIR?" I said mockingly and I could sense him tremble in anger.

When he didn't reply, I looked at him up and down and he surely looked amazing, hot, sexy, beautiful, and god-like in his jogging outfit. He was wearing a plain, black vest and grey joggers with trainers. His hair was completely wet, and so was his entire body. He was covered in sweat which means he was working out a lot today.

And when I finished gawking at him, he started to check me out.

I'd never seen Geet in this version before without her wearing traditional clothes. It felt different being with a Geetanjali version of Geet but I could tell she was still Geet.

Her big eyes.

Her eyes were even bigger when she glared at me in anger. Her beautiful hair was up in a high ponytail and she was wearing a plain vest, black trackies, and trainers. Her earphones tangled from the pockets on her trackies and I could see her skin shine from sweat.

Geet: "Oye, hello" she said and waved her hand in front of me. I blinked and instantly looked away from her.

Geet: "Are you following me?" she asked when I didn't say anything.

Now, I was feeling really angry.

I felt myself being pushed against a tree. He was dangerously close to me and I liked him when he was aggressive like this. It was one of the main things that made me drawn towards him.

Maan: "Following you? Why would I follow YOU out of all people? I would rather follow that girl instead of you" he said angrily when a beautiful, modern girl seemed to pass by. I felt a lump form in my throat and I tried to choke back my tears. I clenched my teeth together so hurt, my mouth started to hurt. I tried to push him away but he trapped me in, even closer to himself.

Maan: "Did that hurt your feelings?" he asked and I thought he was trying to apologize. I clumsily nodded and when I did, I realized I did a big collosal mistake.

Maan: "Good" he smirked and then let me go. His muscles suddenly distracted me and wow, he had become even more sexy in 11 years.

Maan: "Are you checking me out?" he asked and smiled to himself and I pressed my lips together in anger. Just then, I saw Yash. My best friend just happened to be jogging by and I smiled. I gave Sir a dirty look and then pushed him away from me.

"Yash!" I called out and he stopped. He turned towards me and smiled his dazzling, toothy smile. It had been ages since I last saw him and I felt tears prick my eyes again.

Yash: "Geet!" he called out and I ran towards him. I gave him the tightest hug I could ever muster.

Yash: "Oh my God, Geet! I've not seen you in ages" he said and picked me up in his arms. He twirled me round, and round and I loved the feeling of the wind on my skin. I laughed and the main reason I was laughing was because I could feel Sir's angry glare on me. I knew he was feeling jealous.

When Yash set me back down on the ground again, I gave him another hug.

Yash: "You look beautiful than ever" he complimented loud enough for Sir to hear and I smiled back at him. This was Yash's nature. He was flirty to every girl he saw and I knew I was only like a sister to him. We started to jog together and we both catched up on each other's lives. As we jogged away from Sir, I turned around and gave him a wink. He looked at me in anger and then turned away.

I could feel my heart burn in flames as I saw them jog together away from me. I mean I was obviously more good-looking than that Yash. I didn't see what was so good about him.

And I knew I still had to apologize for the slapping incident. And now I had to apologize for hurting her feelings. Again.

And I had never apologized in 11 years. Today, I was about to break my record.

I collapsed on the bed when I got back from jogging. It felt amazing to see Yash again. I closed my eyes and breathed in hungrily for air. Yash understood when he gave me his mobile number and I told him I didn't have a mobile phone yet. He didn't make fun of me or anything. Instead, he gave me his landline number and told me to call him whenever I felt like. Sometimes I wondered why I fancied my boss instead of Yash. Yash was extremly understanding. He was friendly, nice, kind, and he was even good-looking.

I sighed and got up from the bed. I had a quick shower and got dressed in my salwar kameez. I fixed my dubatta in the right places and then set out for work.

When I arrived at Khurana Constructions, I gave Pinky a quick hug. She offered me a Samosa but I politely declined. I sat on the chair inside my cabin and I could feel that pricky feeling that somebody was staring at me.

I looked at the window on my left and I caught his stare. He looked away from me and I stared at my laptop blankly. I was just about to e-mail some clients when the phone rang.

"Khurana Constructions" I said when I picked up the phone.

Maan: "Dictation" he simply said and hung up before I could even reply. I stared at the phone angrily and slammed it down. I strutted over to next door with my notebook and pen. I slammed the notebook and pen on the table and sat down.

"Sir" I announced and held my pen, ready to write.

He cleared his throat and began.

"Dear, Miss Geet Handa" I said and looked up to see her reaction. To my disappointment, her reaction was nothing. She had the biggest frown I had ever seen on her face and she wrote in anger. She was so angry, she didn't even know what I was saying. But I shrugged and continued on anyway.

"I'm sorry" I said and she wrote it down and then froze. She looked up at me in shock and I looked at my laptop, unsure of what to say next but before I could even say anything, she tore up the paper and threw it in the dustbin.

She gave me an angry glare and then left my cabin. I clenched my teeth in anger and decided to call her. I glanced on the right to my window and saw her sit down and type on her laptop. I dialled her cabin number and waited for her to pick up.

When she didn't pick up, I glanced at the window on my right again and saw she had pushed the phone away from her. I slammed the phone down and then knocked on the window. she got up from the chair and when I thought she was going to reply, she just closed the blinds.

I stepped out of my cabin, and pushed the door to her cabin but it didn't open.

She had locked the door from the inside.

I went back to my cabin and sat down in defeat.

I felt tears sting my eyes.

My emotions were angry, mixed with upset. There were reasons I didn't want to forgive him. He deserved somebody better than me. Somebody who didn't deceive him and use him.

The phone rang and I picked it up.

"Khurana Constructions" I said and I immediately knew it was Sir. I slammed the phone down in anger and began typing on my laptop. I was determined to get the work done and get out of this building as quickly as I could. The phone rang again and I picked it up.

"Khu --"

Maan: "Look Geet, before you hang up, I want you to listen to me. There's a meeting in 15 minutes and I need 10 copies of the file Adi is going to send to you. And please, make me some coffee" he said

"Ji" I said and hung up. Adi Sir knocked on my door and I unlocked the door. He gave me the files and I smiled politely at him. Adi left, and I headed off to the photocopying room. I copied the files 10 times and then headed off to Maan's Cabin but I realized he wasn't there. The last place he would be was the meeting room, so I headed off there.

I saw Sir sitting in his chair. A few of the clients had already arrived and I smiled at them politely. I firmly gave Sir the 10 copies. I was about to leave when he held my hand.

Maan: "My coffee" he said lovingly but low enough for only me to hear. Suddenly, I was reminded of the old Maan I used to love and I felt my heart wrench. I wanted to kiss him right there and then but I tugged on my hand. He let my hand go and I walked away from him.

I went to the kitchen and started making his coffee. When I finished, I told Pinky to go and deliver it to Sir.

Pinky: "Why can't you go?" she asked and held the coffee

"Because I'm busy" I said and headed back to my Cabin before she could say anything.

My coffee was delivered by Pinky instead of Geet and I was starting to feel a little annoyed. Why did Geet have to act so hard? Couldn't she just accept my apology?

I glanced at the clock that read 5:50pm. Only 10 more minutes and I could get to Geet.

After the 10, agonizing minutes I ran to Geet's cabin. I looked around frantically and realized she wasn't there.

She was gone.

So I abandoned my work and everything I was doing and headed out to the car park. I looked around and I saw Geet getting into a rickshaw. I sat inside my big black car and started to follow her. If I didn't say sorry today, I will never forgive myself.

I don't know why, but I got the prickly feeling that somebody was following me. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind when I arrived at my flat. I walked up to the pathway to my flat and entered the keyhole into the door. I walked up the stairs and stepped inside my warm, cosy, flat. I was just about to close the door behind me when somebody's foot came in the way, preventing me from closing the door.

I looked up from the foot and I could see half of Sir's face. He pushed open the door and I backed away from him. He locked the door behind him and then turned to face me.

"Get out" I ordered but he took my hand and then threw me on the bed.

He untied his tie and then flung it away. He slowly unbuttoned the top three of his buttons and then pinned me down on the bed. I tried to wriggle away but his grip was too strong.

Maan: "Why don't you listen to me?" he asked angrily and I looked away.

Maan: "Tell me one reason, and I'll go" he said

"You always hurt me" I said with a wobbly voice and the tear trickled down the corner and hid in my hair.

Maan: "I'm sorry, Geet" he said and I tried to push him away from me.

"You don't even know the truth. You know nothing"

He didn't say anything. Instead, he stood back up.

"Just get out. Get out of my flat. I hate you"

Well that was the fattest lie I had ever said. I didn't hate him at all. I loved him. I can understand why he hated me so much now and I knew he deserved somebody better than me.

And that was all it took for him to leave. He left and slammed the door so hard, the frames on the walls shook and the objects in my flat rattled.

That night, I sobbed to myself. I sobbed so much, I could barely open my eyes.

And now I knew what to do.

I needed to leave.

Leave his life forever.

Precap: Maan finds out the truth

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Okay I think this update might completely bore you out but the next update is going to be very exciting. I can promise you that one πŸ˜‰
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
res
EDIT
superb! loved the apology although it was a little harsh would love to see what's going to happen next πŸ˜Š
Edited by Maaneet_09 - 12 years ago
optimism thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

just read ur ff in  one go ...

awesum πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ