Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww loved it n plz let maan atleast see geet's face
Sameeha786 thumbnail

A Maaneet Tale

Loved

The alarm disturbed my deep sleep and I remembered that today was Wednesday, another school today. I turned around and fumbled with the snooze button with closed eyes.

I got up and did my daily routine of praying to Baabaji for a good day. After I done that, I yawned, and stretched my muscles as I casually took a glance at Geetanjali's bed. I froze when I saw the stuff on her face.

"Geetanjali" I whispered while eyeing her acne covered face.

"Geetanjali, wake up!!" I yelled and I dragged her out of her bed.

Geetanjali: "Calm down Geet, take a chill pill baby" she told me and sleep walked to her mirror. I closed my eyes tight and put my hands to my ears, knowing what her reaction is going to be.

Geetanjali: "AAAH!!!!" she screamed so loud, I nearly fainted.

Geetanjali: "OH GOD!" she said and scratched her face furiously

"DON'T... Scratch your face. It's going to make it even worse" I told her and she instantly put her hands to her sides.

Geetanjali: "I can't go to school like this!" she exclaimed and held me by the shoulders.

"Not even make-up is going to cover all... That" I said and shook my head in disbelief.

Geetanjali: "Then what are we going to do? Do you even KNOW there's a prom coming up and SOMEBODY is obviously going to ask me!" she said and I thought hard of what we could do. Really, really hard. So hard, I couldn't even hear myself think.

"I got nothing" I said and shrugged in defeat.

After a while of silence, Geetanjali suddenly spoke, surprising me with her idea.

Geetanjali: "You go. As me" she said and I stared at her, dumbfounded, astonished, shocked, stunned.

"M-me? As you? No way! I can't even talk like you let alone --"

Geetanjali: "Please! Maan is obviously going to ask me out today and if I'm not there then he'll ask some other girl. Please, please, please!" she begged and kneeled in front of me. I backed away from her and shook my head in disbelief.

"Geetanjali, get up. I'll do it okay?" I said but my voice sounded false to my ears. I couldn't do this, I couldn't act like Geetanjali.

"Wait, even if I go as you..." I wondered out loud and she nodded her head in excitement and happiness.

"IF... I go as you, then what about me?" I said and narrowed my eyes at her.

Geetanjali: "I'll phone the school saying your covered with severe acne" she said quickly and grabbed the phone.

"You can't even talk like me" I challenged

Geetanjali: "Watch me" she said and smirked. She dialled the number of the school and put the phone on speaker so I could hear.

After a few rings, a lady picked the phone up.

Geetanjali: "Ji Namaste" she said, imitating my voice and I rolled my eyes. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

Geetanjali: "Woh... Mein Geet bolrahi hu. Woh... Mujhe acne hua hai or mein school nahi aasakti" she said and I flushed in embarrassment. I never knew I spoke like THAT.

Lady: "Oh you poor, poor thing. Don't worry, take as much time off as you want. I know what teenagers go through now-a-days" she cooed

Geetanjali: "Ji, thank you" she said and hung up. After she hung up, Geetanjali laughed out loud and high fived me. Even though I was really embarrassed, I couldn't help but giggle slightly.

Geetanjali: "We need to get you dressed like me in under 30 minutes" she frowned and looked at the clock that said it was 7:20am.

She went up to her wardrobe and got out a knee-length skirt, and a top that looked really tight.

"I can't wear that. It reveals too much --" but before I could protest, she shoved me in the bathroom with the clothes, ordering me to just wear it and come out quickly. I gulped and undressed myself from the salwar kameez I used to wear and shimmied into the top, and then the skirt.

Once I came out of the bathroom, she sat me down in front of the dressing table and unbraided my braid. My long hair fanned down to my waist.

Geetanjali: "Your hair is too long. My hair is shorter than that" she said and frowned and before I could protest, she did the unthinkable.

She cut my HAIR.

"NO!!!" I screamed

Geetanjali: "Chup!" she ordered me and I put my finger to my lips, while sobbing silently to myself.

I could hear the scissors snip through my hair and with every snip, I flinched.

Once she cut my hair, she quickly started to apply my makeup. I closed my eyes tight and let her do the makeup. When I opened my eyes, I looked at myself in the mirror with a blank face.

Geetanjali: "You look exactly like me!" she said and smiled. The reflection in the mirror was... Me but I looked like a stranger to myself.

Geetanjali: "Now try talking like me" she said and I cleared my throat.

"Uh... Hiya babe, how's it going?" I tried and she nodded in approval.

Geetanjali: "When you walk, don't fiddle with your hair or your fingers. Okay?" she said and I nodded like an obediant child.

She poured me down a low calorie cereal. I looked at the bowl in disbelief.

"Do I have to eat like you too?" I asked and she nodded.

Geetanjali: "At lunch, your going to eat diet food. Like salad, okay? No bread or sandwiches" she said and I nodded. I started to wonder if I could make this day without dying or fainting.

Once I quickly wolfed down my cereal, she walked me to the door and wished me good luck.

Geetanjali: "You can do this okay? And don't walk like that" she frowned as she watched me walking to the door.

Geetanjali: "Walk like this" she said and strutted as if she was some model running the catwalk.

Geetanjali: "With a bit of attitude, style, and that oomph" she said and I tried. I ended up failing the first time but after three or four tries, I finally got it.

Geetanjali: "Yeah. Like that. Now go, or else you'll be late. You know my classes right? Don't go to yours by accident" she said and I nodded.

Geetanjali: "Now go. Oh, and here's my mobile phone. Call the landline if you need anything and answer my friends calls. If they ask you to party, just say no okay?" she explained and I nodded again. I couldn't do anything apart from nod.

I turned around to leave and as I walked down the stairs, I heard the door shut behind me. Now there was no going back.

No going back.

I walked confidently down the stairs as the heels click clocked behind me. I waited for the school bus to arrive and once it did, I got inside.

I hoped I looked like Geetanjali as I looked around, choosing a seat. Everybody waved and smiled at me so I guess I did. I saw Maan reading a book at the back of the bus. If Geetanjali was with me, she would obviously sit next to him. I saw my friends Yash and Meera sitting together and oh, how I wished I could sit next to him.

Yash: "Hi Geetanjali" he said and I smiled back. I strutted over to the back of the bus, and sat beside Maan. I could feel my left leg tremble as it slightly touched Maan's and I could feel my heart rate increase.

Maan put his book away in his school bag and immediately greeted me.

Maan: "Hey" he said and pulled me closer to him, his minty breath tickled my cheek as he spoke.

Maan: "Good morning" he said and kissed me on the cheek. I closed my eyes in pleasure and suddenly remembered what I was doing. I was with my sister's boyfriend. And I was enjoying it.

"Hey" was all I could say. I looked around myself and saw that nobody sat beside me and the other students were busy on their phones or gossiping.

Maan gave me a hug and I hugged him back even tighter. How much I craved for his touch.

"I love you so much. Do you know that?" I whispered in his ear, finally letting my feelings out but in truth, Maan thought it was Geetanjali saying it.

Not me.

Maan: "I know. I love you too, Geetanjali" he said and I felt tears sting my eyes. It felt good to hear somebody loved me.

He broke the hug and I rested my head on his shoulder. He entwined his fingers with mine and I simply loved the feeling of his body beside me. His hand in mine. I knew now why Geetanjali was so head over heels in love with him.

Maan: "Hey, you know how the prom is coming up?" he said just as the bus stopped outside our school. We both stood up, our hands still entwined.

"Yes" I said

Maan: "Well... I was wondering if you could --"

"Yes! I will" I said instantly and I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and sealed my lips with a kiss so passionate, desperate, amazing, aggressive, and loving I nearly melted on the spot. He held my waist and brang me closer to him and I didn't protest. His lips were so soft, so hot, so warm and welcoming I nearly fused my body onto his.

"Come on lovey dovey birds. Don't wanna be late for school" someone said and when we broke the kiss, I realized that we were the only ones on the bus. The bus driver chuckled and I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

Maan laughed slightly and held my hand. He led me out of the bus and I just loved the feeling of his warm hand in mine.

I let Maan lead us to class as I enjoyed the feeling of him finally next to me.

I don't know why, but I felt the kiss back in the bus was even special. Her lips were softer than usual, and her face was even prettier than yesterday. As we walked to class, I watched her carefully. Her blush, her smile, her eyes, everything was different.

Her eyes were bigger than usual and her smile was more shy, and I knew Geetanjali hardly ever blushed so what was it today?

I decided to put my thoughts to the back of my mind. I decided that I liked this version of Geetanjali better. I smiled at Geet when she caught me staring at her and she smiled back.

"Were you at the Jazz Bar yesterday?" I asked as I suddenly remembered how I thought I saw her yesterday at the bar.

Geetanjali: "Me? No. Why would I be at the bar? And puh-lease, I don't drink" she said and wrinkled her nose in disgust and I nodded. Must be a hallucination or somebody who looked like her.

"I'll see you later then" I said when we arrived at Geetanjali's class and I gave her another kiss. Again, her lips were so soft I felt like kissing her for eternity. Her hands cupped my face and brang me closer.

Even though I wanted to continue kissing her, I knew she had to get to class soon so I broke the kiss.

"Bye" I said and smiled and she smiled back at me. I watched her walk into her class. Her way of walking was also different today.

I sighed, my lips still burning from the hot kiss we just had and headed off to my class.

Precap: The Prom

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Did you like it? Did you hate it? OH WELL! You still need to press the like button or I'm going to hunt you down with my vampire sniffing skills. 😆

LOL, don't forget to press the LIKE button and remember, COMMENTS are always welcome!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 12 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks for the PM...
LOVELY UPDATE
this IS a big twist... now the prom...what r ur plans dear...
continue soon
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Me first really nice part yaar continue soon*oops got late*Edited by 20tullip2000 - 12 years ago
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww maan ko kiss special lega...very good...it was awesome...loved it...prom bhi geet ke saath hi jaana...tho sab special legega...is it her 1st kiss?