Fan Fictions

Desire - [Maaneet] - [Chapter 22 - Page 144] - Page 7

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thst seems interesting..But i still demand an epi for the plan..pls..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice title...n interesting concept...cnt wait ti read the first part...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
Sameeha786 thumbnail

A Maaneet Tale

Hey guys! This is my first Chapter of 'Desire' and I'm really excited because I got 100 likes in one day. Wow! Thanks everyone, your all so nice 😳

Prologue

I was recently devasted by my mother's death, and as I reached the graveyard in my big black shiny car, I struggled with the lump in my throat.

When I got out of my car, I could feel the vibrating rain hit my neck. I hated rain. I hated anything to do with nature.

My mother loved nature.

And now that she was gone, there was no reason to love nature. Love flowers. Love Rain. Love colourful objects.

The sky above me was a dangerous shade of dark, depressing gray. I jumped when the thunder above me groaned and growled loudly.

I pushed open the big black gates of the graveyard and listened as they creaked open. I looked around myself and saw the stones of other people who had died. My eyes finally rested onto the stone where my mother was resting. I blinked furiously, trying not to cry. Trying not to deceive myself.

Just as I was about to make my way to the destination, I heard sobs. I looked around myself and saw a girl. She had her back to me.

From her back, I could see her hair was tied into a big braid. The rain completely soaked into her clothes, making them cling to every inch of her body. Her shoulders jumped up and down uncontrollably.

I wanted to go over and comfort her but I decided against it. She would be fine, within' time.

I narrowed my eyes to see what was written on the stone.

Mohinderlaal Handa.

School

"Geetanjali, wake up please" I said and tapped her on the shoulder. She slapped my hand off and I turned my head to look at the clock.

7:00am.

"Geetanjali, school nahi jana?" I asked and nudged her slightly. My identical twin pushed me away from her and I frowned.

Geetanjali: "Nahi jana. Tu ja. Aaj mera off" she said sleepily and pulled the duvet over her head.

"Geetanjali, mein tere bina school nahi jaa sakti. Mein already kitni nervous hu or tu hein ke..." I trailed off and fiddled on my dubatta nervously.

Geetanjali: "Aacha teek hai. Take a chill pill babes!" she said and yawned. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her childishness.

She got up from the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. This was her routine. Whenever she woke up, the first thing she would do was check herself out. She made little pouty, kissy lips in the mirror and struck weird poses that just made me want to laugh. Her kissy face suddenly broke into a scream. Her scream was so loud, I was afraid she would break the mirror.

"Kya hua?" I asked and went up to her.

Geetanjali: "OMG, yaar! Look at this!" she said and pointed to a visible, ginourmous zit which was stuck on her chin. I sighed in annoyance.

"Make-up?" I suggested and her tense expression relaxed slightly. She gave me a big hug and pinched my cheeks.

Geetanjali: "Thanks hun, I totally forgot about make-up. Go have a shower" she said, not realizing my already wet hair.

"I already had a shower. School starts at 8:00am so you better hurry. Please don't take too long. I'll make us some breakfast" I said and looked at the clock nervously, hoping the time was magically frozen but it was 10 minutes to 7 already.

Geetanjali "Oh, sorry. Forgot. You should leave your hair down. More guys would come to you" she said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes. Romance, and me? Never. She took off to the shower and I started to make us some breakfast. I made myself paratha, and poured Geetanjali some extra low calorie (and fat) cereal with dry fruits and nuts. Not forgetting to add skimmed milk instead of whole fat.

As I was munching on my paratha, Geetanjali strutted in, drying her hair with one hand with a towel and eating her cereal with the other.

I shook my head and finished off my paratha, gulping down a nice cold glass of orange juice. I shimmied into my purple salwar kameez while Geetanjali came out from the bathroom wearing a knee-length skirt, heels, and a t-shirt that clung to every bit of her upper body. She ran up to her dressing table and slapped on some makeup.

I stuck to my normal moisturising chapstick. I slid it across my lips and tucked it neatly into my schoolbag.

"Geetanjali, hurry up. I'm ready already" I said and flung my schoolbag over my shoulder while Geetanjali continued to apply another kilogram of makeup.

Geetanjali: "That's because YOU don't suffer for beauty" she said and ran a brush through her hair for the gazillionth time. Finally, she grabbed her schoolbag and we set out. She linked arms with me as we walked down the street.

Water High School wasn't very far and it was easy for us to walk. She started to sing her favourite song loudly while I, just thought about my usual plans for the day which was to come home, do homework, eat, and go back to sleep.

Geetanjali's routine was to come home, phone up some friends and go out, completely forgetting about her homework but I did some of it for her so she didn't have much to do. Me and Geetanjali were twins so it didn't really matter about our handwriting. Even our handwriting was similar.

Finally, we reached Water High School and I took in the tall, big brown building. As we stepped inside the gates, everyone instantly ran over to Geetanjali, complimenting her hair or her dress. I stepped aside and let the boys gawk at her cleavage while I just sat down on the bench waiting for the bell to ring. When the bell finally rang, I immediately ran off to class, not wanting to appear as a loner for any seconds longer.

I angled my head from the crowd and just about saw Geet run off to class. I felt so sorry for her, I wanted her to have friends. I wanted her to live her life while she could. I wanted my sister to be happy.

But ever since my Dad died, she has been so quiet, so sad, so lonely, and even more vulnerable.

I pushed the crowd away from me and let them trail behind me while I just rolled my eyes and headed to class. My first class was English and as far as I could remember, Geet had Science.

I headed to my class and sat down on my respective seat. Everyone waved at me and I waved back. When I saw that the teacher hadn't arrived yet, I began to text.

I stopped texting when our teacher Mrs Glass cleared her throat. I looked up instantly and my eyes rested onto the boy who was standing right next to Mrs Glass.

Mrs Glass: "Everyone, this is Maan Singh Khurana. He is new, and will be joining our class today. Please pay him respect and attention as he is new" she announced and I looked around myself. I could see all the girls sighing and looking at Mr New Guy dreamily. Some girls patted the empty seats beside them, motioning Mr New Guy to come and sit beside them.

I finally turned to look and pay attention to him and oh Sweet Lord, he was like a greek-god. Those muscles, that hair, the almond coloured eyes, the perfect shaped nose, and the most delicious, M shaped lips I have ever seen.

Maan: "Hi" a deep voice came out from his mouth. He was meant to say this to everybody but his gaze was fixed only on me. It was like he was saying hi... To me!

I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks. I cleared my throat and pretended to look through my English textbook. If he chose the seat next to me, I swear I will die from a panic attack.

Mrs Glass: "Maan, sit anywhere you like" and the sighing became louder and the patting on chairs became even more impatient. I tried to keep a straight face and looked at my English textbook blankly.

The next thing I felt was his hot body temperature next to mine. I looked beside me and stared at his muscles that changed shape with every move he made. His knee touched mine and I could feel my knee wobble and become numb.

I gulped and turned my attention reluctantly back to my textbook. If I had my ways, I would stare at him forever.

At the end of the first period, I got out from Science and headed towards Geetanjali's classroom so I could catch up with her. I waited for her outside her classroom but when she came outside, looked all pink and flushed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried for a split second but when I saw the ends of her mouth curl up, I rolled my eyes.

Geetanjali: "He... He... He sat next to me and you won't believe it he sat next to me and you wont believe it he said hi to me and you wont believe it he's so sexy and hot and cute and god-like and amazing and adorable and wow... So so so HOT and did I mention how amazing he is? Did I also mention how tall and muscular and lean and --"

I listened to her with a look of fake interest as she started to explain his looks. By the sound of it, he sounded pretty amazing. But I listened to her like a good sister, not wanting to hurt her feelings.

"So what's his name anyway?" I asked as we walked to our next classroom together. We had Art together.

Geetanjali: "Maan" she said the name so softly, so gently, ending with a sigh as if it was the most important name in the whole world. I mentally rolled my eyes and looked at the direction she was pointing at.

Geetanjali: "There! Over there! That's... Him" she whispered the word 'him' as if it was a top secret.

I saw the back of the supposed 'greek - god' and froze in my steps. If his back was this good-looking then his front would be even more...

For once in her life, Geetanjali was right.

Precap: Geet is jealous.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Wooo hoo!!! The first chapter of 'Desire' and I'm so excited to see your comments! Please DON'T forget to hit the LIKE button and please DON'T forget to COMMENT!!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 12 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadz
maan has entered
both sisters think he is hot
ohhh geet jealous
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
both sister r sooo different
loved maan's entry
cant wait 4 more
geet jealous
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Edited by ARMAANKSGFAN - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start
Wow all the girls going gaga over maan even geet
Cant w8 for jealous geet
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
Dilsay thumbnail
CONGRATS FOR STARTING UR NEW FF

Good start gurl ...

Thanks for the PM.

CONTINUE SOON

londongirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update!!!
i wonder who gets maan in the end!!
i hope its geet!!!!
i wonder what maan's reaction will be when he finds out that geetanjali has a twin!!!
i cant wait for the next update!!!
geet getting jealous!!!
ooo#glad to see the new FF ...
liking the chapter...
soo sad about geet being lonely ith no friends...
give her some friends like yash  n all them .:)
x
rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Cant wait for next part
Thanks for pm