**HAPPY BIRTHDAY BINNY SHARMA **

Posted: 12 years ago

OYE OYE FRIENDS, IT'S A SPECIAL DAY TODAY

Today, we celebrate the birthday of a very special person... The Queen Of Our Heart BINNY SHARMA!

Born in a Punjabi family, Binny is a simple, fun loving, very homely, hardworking and extrovert girl adored by everyone in her family.

Binny's motto is "Be the way you are and just believe in yourself. Be hardworking and focused towards your goal". That's exactly what made her overcome her failure for not being selected in DID 1, and to succeed in her second try.

BINNY - THE TALENTED DANCER  

How lucky we are to cross the road of this self-taught girl who has turned to be a great dancer and performer.
Every performance of her in DID 2, and her bewitching smile, have blown our mind away.
Her first performance, and favorite one also on the song "O re Piya", made her the most popular female contestant in DID 2, and propeled her on TOP 4.

She excels in ever dance style: Freestyles, hip hop, krumping, semi classical, locking and popping, and B boying... and is eager to learn more! 

BINNY -THE TALENTED ACTRESS

Although dance is her passion, Sanjog has something else in store for her: GAURI.

Very flexible. Always eager to learn new things, Binny has auditionned for the role and got it.

Even if Gauri is the first role, Binny has never looked like newcomer. Her acting skills and abilities to make her character beleivable, and to feel the right emotions have brought life to her character.
Her honesty and authenticity make her able to connect with the others and with the audience.

Binny relates to her character cause just as Gauri, Binny is mature, strong, patient and smart enough to tackle any situations.

No doubt that you'll get others roles in the future to show us your talent, which is huuuge, I know!

Thank you Binny for making each of our day brighter with your shining smile. Keep rooockiiing as Gauri in Sangini. We love you just the way you are, and we are proud to be the fans of such a gem!

We wish for our princess, from the bottom of our heart, a Great Year ahead... May God bless you with all the happiness, success and love... and wish all the recognition that you deserve!

BIRTHDAY MESSAGES

** CINTU **

HI dear Binny...Happy birthday...
It's your day...just rock it...
Wish you all success in your life...
Love you alot...

From...
One of your fan...Cintu

To..
The most cute , bubbly  & beautiful Binny...

Sending birthday wishes filled love, peace & joy.wishing sweetest things happen right before ur eyes...

BINNY...

B-->>>Beautiful

I-->>>Innocent

N-->>>Nice

N-->>>Noble

Y-->>>Young

SHARMA...

S-->>>Scintillating

H-->>>Humble

A-->>>Adorable

R-->>>Realistic

M-->>>Marvellous

A-->>>Amazing

Binny,I m really proud to be ur fan...
Really u r adorable dear...
No one can beat ur charmness
Let d god decorate each golden ray of d sun reaching u with wishes of success,happiness & prosperity 4 u,wish u a super duper Happy Birthday...
Love u always...

** Shawty_Sweetnes **

Happy Birthday Princess!

πŸ₯³ Yay! It's Party Time! πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday To You !πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday to my sweet, beautiful & wonderful Binny Sharma. May god bless you with health,strength, prosperity, happiness & success. I would like to wish you all the best on this wonderful day. Enjoy your day & have lots of fun.

πŸ˜ŠLots of love!😊

** LadyMacbeth **

** Darine1980 **
Poem For Our Princess

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

** raga_fan**

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β€οΈTO MY ANGEL BINNY β€οΈ

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a wonderful day
 Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!
So on this very special day
I would like to say to you

I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.
 Another candle on your cake
Well there's no need to pout
Be glad that you have strength enough
To blow them all out!
 Wishing you your happiest birthday yet
A birthday too special To ever forget.
So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big Birthday
Happy Birthday!
 It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.
 Happy Birthday form the heart
Cause that's where all great wishes start πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
my love and prayers are always wid u ...god bless you 

** REV4EVA **

Binny, wishing you happy birthday and many more returns of day... Wish you all the best in your future endeveours...
Edited by Darine1980 - 12 years ago
Happy Birthday, Binny princess of our hearts!  Wishing you all the best, may all your wishes and dreams come true and may you live a healthy long live!

In turkish we say " Iyiki Dogudun"! That means, good that you were born, so "Iyiki  Dogudun, Binny!

When you cry, i cry
when you laugh, i laugh
when you are angry, i am angry
when you suffer, i suffer
thats the impact you have on me with your talent! Only Kajol and you have this influence on me

πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
For Darine for opening this AT!!!!  Yaar,  its just FABELOUS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago
Wow Lovely Birthday Thead Darine.
Happy Birthday Dearest Binny. Love You So Much Enjoy Your Birthday.

My Darine, u did a fab job with this thread πŸ‘, thank you so much hun! πŸ€—

happy birthday to u binny my sweet charming angel😍hope this birthday brings lots of happiness,prosperity & success in your lifeπŸ‘πŸΌalways keep smiling & don't ever forget that we all are with you darlingπŸ˜ƒu simply rock,u r amazingly naturally beautifull with a complete alround talent & charizmaπŸ€—keep mesmerizing us with your superb dance my sweet multitalented angelEdited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
happy birthday binny ...πŸ₯³
wishing u all the very best ,may god bless u with all the happiness love and success ...
enjoy ur birthday ,,,,
to Darine u have done fab job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks πŸ€—
Originally posted by raga_fan

happy birthday binny ...πŸ₯³
wishing u all the very best ,may god bless u with all the happiness love and success ...
enjoy ur birthday ,,,,

I've add your message this morning Aisha.
Happy birthday Binny  All the best always