India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Rudr? Seriously!!!! (Page 3)

arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
i get where both sides of the story are coming from and yes i agree that R isnt entirely at fault. the family is hiding everything from him so as he doesnt know anything, he will continue to be the same. however he has to be aware of his surroundings and notice the changes that were previously stated : his mom being kind, gauri crying and pihu running away. i mean if pihu is that important to him and he knows her so well then he is supposed to realise that she behaves differently around him. come on cvs dont mess up the characters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Some thing about Rudr's character irritates me sooo much .                                                                What I hate most about him , is that he has no self respect , for no decent fellow can go on pressurizing his family 2 supply him money endless 2 fulfill his whims , not trying 2 work, not willing 2 help , not even willing 2 look beyond the diameter of his nose n his precious Pihu .                                        He didn't notice a changed P n RR , never noticed their changed get up n strained  facial expression , because it takes brains , sense n some smartness 2 notice this things .                                                                    Has he even bothered 2 think why Pihu's whole family's absent ?                                                 Has he ever bothered 2 think why G's eyes get filled with moisture when he babbles about P ... No ! Because he's Rudr , a law unto himself , caring damn about the rest of the world . Aag laage basti mein , baas hum jiye masti mein , that's his motto.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Some thing about Rudr's character irritates me sooo much .                                                                What I hate most about him , is that he has no self respect , for no decent fellow can go on pressurizing his family 2 supply him money endless 2 fulfill his whims , not trying 2 work, not willing 2 help , not even willing 2 look beyond the diameter of his nose n his precious Pihu .                                        He didn't notice a changed P n RR , never noticed their changed get up n strained  facial expression , because it takes brains , sense n some smartness 2 notice this things .                                                                    Has he even bothered 2 think why Pihu's whole family's absent ?                                                 Has he ever bothered 2 think why G's eyes get filled with moisture when he babbles about P ... No ! Because he's Rudr , a law unto himself , caring damn about the rest of the world . Aag laage basti mein , baas hum jiye masti mein , that's his motto.

Yes, we tolerated this behavior initially, hoping that he will change, but he is back to square one, and it is hard to tolerate the tantrums of a grown up man day after day, week after week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top