India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Rudr? Seriously!!!! (Page 2)

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Even if the family explain things to him with diagrams, he'll keep saying Pihu...Pihu...Pihu. And yes, Gauri immediately pulling out a wad of cash and giving it to him was ridiculous. So was his petulant demand for more. Dadu said he didn't have any and the way Dadu said it, Rudr should have asked why everyone's so sad.  Even a kid would register that something is seriously wrong in the house and that everyone keeps avoiding him. LOL

And that's the solution CVs have come up with. Just avoid a conversation, give him what he wants, even if it's the moon...and if he gets agitated...then stick a needle in him. Dadu is a doctor now? Shocked

The man is sick and needs to be hospitalised, not treated by his family. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-OrientalDancer

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Dadu is a doctor now? Shocked.  very true nowLOL
Sanu... IF-Dazzler
Sanu...
Sanu...

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
poor rudr...LOL iq must be laughing his head off while doing these scenes
poor iq...Disapprove 
but good to see ruhu back in action thriller track...ROFL
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I don't know if u remember this, but I had previously diagnosed Rudra with having ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). It's back!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThamesriverVasusenaRadheya

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
he has gone back 3 years in his mind!! 3 years before when if we remember he wasn't close to his family..it was after Gauri came into his life that he started bonding wid his family in the right way he should.
If we see the very first episode,we can see that all he cared about was Pihu and Pihu and pihu...no one else.
The reason behind it was explained in much detail back then cos she had been his only support in his growing years nad he valued her more than anybody in this world...SO if he is being the same old-self now ..whats wrong with it
He has always had this incorrigible craziness for Pihu which goes beyond everything in his life...so his current behaviour is correctly justified and there is nothing new about it
As far as the money quotient goes...He is aware that the Rawats are still the richest of the lot ,so he never cares about the money and then they all give him no hint to take another thought on the matter by fulfilling his every wish...which is necessary owing to his present state...

Rudra is the most fairly etched character in sangini so far who has remained the same throughout yet has shown the most diverse emotions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10jakrDarine1980

sweetbibi Senior Member
sweetbibi
sweetbibi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
The show was going good in the start now it has lost all its charm. Ever since that Ram track I lost interest  looks like things continue to go downhill. They seriously need to end this stupid track before they lose their audience

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
pink gurl  I fully agree with u. The way R is behaving right now is very much correct and I dont see anything wrong in it. 
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakr

pink gurl I fully agree with u. The way R is behaving right now is very much correct and I dont see anything wrong in it.

I agree he's back to the old R, but isn't he wondering y his mom is all if a sudden so loving and caring and supportive toward him? If pihu is expected to behave as her previous self, y isn't rajrani doing the same in order for R to think it's 3 yrs in the past?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top