Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
totaly agree...he was acting lyk her BF...hi nd bye part was ossam...evn i do it wid ma frnds ๐Ÿ˜†

nd da strt was cuteee...he was cumin 2 sit nxt 2 her...but appy kabab me haddi ban gyi...๐Ÿ˜†
Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
the one thing i really really LOVE was, there wasn't any Bhabi or Bhua Dadi scene or Sagun scene! ๐Ÿ˜†
man, i hate those characters. they are totally ruining the show ๐Ÿ˜†

>>|Chitra|<<
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok here goes part two:

Originally posted by: JZephyr

Finally - to the main showdown!!! Which was whoa!

So I totally back you up on backing up Anant. I'm not siding with his 'tantrum' but I'm definitely not going t go all prude over him and not see where he comes from. Again, like I said before, he's riding high on this new found existence where he's making moves and doing his firsts, all by himself, and since Navya has really started it all for him - irrespective whether or not he can see that atm - she is going to be a consequential reason to hinder is, if and when. I couldn't agree more...that's exactly what he's doing...riding wayyy high on this new found existence, this newfound feeling...all of these firsts which Navya has started for him unknowingly in a sense...

Bhabhi's rebukes like  said last time, he can brush off. It has to be an eye opener from someone in his family who really counts. Or Navya. And even in the former case, he could blame it off on gen gap and be disgruntled. I think the brother Mohan might get through to him...or Navya like you said...but I somehow don't see her managing to say this to him first...let's see if she proves me wrong there also...lol...or maybe she might unknowingly say something to him which will make him realize...be that eye opener without her really intending it to be.

But as far as Navya is concerned - he'd never deal well with her being the prick to burst his bubble. Haha so true...he deffo didn't expect her of all ppl to burst this bubble of his...

When all of this cools down, he will probably go in to a repeat of that main bohot ziddi hu na? main bohot tang karta hu na...phase like he did after he'd literally abducted her for the party..LOL you're right...I can actually picture him saying all this again...maybe adding a touch of "Main bahut  jaldi gussa ho jaata hoon, haina?"๐Ÿ˜† Mujhe tumhein samajhna chahiye tha etc.e etc.?

. but fact is, its just like he'd told her when she asked him would he really have come up to her place is she'd not come down? and he'd said he doesn't know... he really doesn't. He no longer knows any game plans, cause he doesn't have any. He's just going by and by, he's driven purely by a motivation called Navya, and if she herself stands in the path as an obstruction its going to affect him like nothing else. That is exactly what snapped for him. Word! You've summed it up perfectly here!๐Ÿ‘ The guy has no game plans...and only ONE motivation called Navya...that's it๐Ÿ˜†

Come to think of it, don't we know of a gajillion real life examples exactly such?! where plans were ruined for one person, cause the other who really mattered (acknowledged or not) could not oblige?! It's a natural. His temper, and his consequent obstinacy to not relent. I agree...the way they showed it all felt so natural...the reason for his temper, the obstinacy that we are all seeing is such an inherent personality trait of his too.

Also, like you said the khudgarz part was OTT, but it was excellently mellowed and matched up by that apology, even better was the following sorry ke maine tumhara form bhara! ... like ouch! he's totally sending her down for a guilt trip when she's only trying to be reasonable, and he wants to send reason on a holiday! Oh Anant, he doesn't stop endearing me by being such a boy! And I say this thing in every post - do I not?! Repetitive much ๐Ÿ˜† LOLL I think somewhere that is what I find amusingly endearing too...that he really is being SUCH a boy๐Ÿ˜†...some traits are just typical across the board no matter how sensible anyone may be otherwise๐Ÿ˜†

Point being - Anant was perfect. Perfectly imperfect that is. Just as you'd expect his character to go, and I'm glad it was so. Again I agree with you here...yesterday to me as well he was perfectly imperfect as I'd expected his character to go...quite nice to see.

I'd hate for him to have just lain low and taken it - sulked at the max. Given his enthusiasm on the entire matter, a reality check could never pass by without the storm. And to think the actual reality check is not even there - neither why she is denying, nor why he cares so much. LOL very true once again and THAT is what makes this all quite fascinating to me right now too๐Ÿ˜†

The best part is, how he had those those two parts of sentences left incomplete. One where it seemed he was going to say he was worried, cause... maybe something had happened at her home?! (Here's another boy trait. He's constantly aware of the problem she can have at her place in breaking rules and whatnot, and yet, he's constantly in denial of them. He wants her to never be in trouble, but he still wants her to do everything that will bring it all on! Oh Anant, Anant, Anant! ๐Ÿ˜† ) And then the other time he left his sentence unspoken when he started on sorry kyu keh ri ho... main to sirf tumhare baare mein... khair chodo! oh yeh man, chodo indeed! He's totally coming to it - his care for her - and he's totally letting it pass over him like unshed thunder clouds! Oh the oblivious escapist that he is!!! ๐Ÿ˜†  Oh I'm so glad you pointed out this bit...I remember liking it in the actual scene as well but somehow it slipped my mind in the whole angry Anant session thereafter which took centerstag๐Ÿ˜†...seriously you know what I love about their scenes is how his care and concern really is so obvious at this point...and he communicates it to her so matter of factly...on another level he is aware of the problems she can face at home but still brushes it all aside...in the same manner where he quickly goes "khair chhodo" about almost finishing that sentence that he was worried about her since she didn't answer his calls, he will say "khair chhodo" to REALLY comprehending just HOW he can get her into trouble as well...oblivious escapist indeed like you said๐Ÿ˜†

Really like Navya today - in significant parts. She was kind of disappointing in the bit when he was asking her to consider the picnic plan - her eyes were weird, I thought. But thereafter, Navya was far far better! Her glazed tears, the worry, nothing overdone, and everything bang on! Neat stuff from Soumya there ๐Ÿ‘ LOL I know what you mean about her eyes in the bit when he first asks her to consider the picnic plan...also I found that Soumya looked pale there...as if the makeup or something wasn't quite right and yeah the way it was shot or enacted by Soumya also seemed slightly off...but still a nice bit nevertheless...in the second AN scene later on when they meet the next day, I again found something odd with the way she had draped her dupatta...is Soumya trying to block out the sun and harsh heat in the outdooor scenes somehow?๐Ÿ˜†...again she looked pale to me there for some reason...dunno if it was also cuz Navya was so uncomfortable in that scene as she tries to explain to Anant with her half-assed excuses about why she can't go๐Ÿ˜†...I actually thought she was the sweetest in the indoor scenes...the first classroom one and the ending one when she gets up and goes and sits next to him๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and do I even need to say, the entire 'hi and bye' and then, 'tum akeli nahi baith sakti' was so amazingly hilarious, endearing, and aww!!! Anant is a rockstar, when he's not trying to be one ๐Ÿ˜† Eggjactly!๐Ÿ˜†...I also liked the dialogues in the scene later on when he talks to her about "ummeed"...very sweetly and naturally written bit and Shaheer did a great job of it too. 

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

]I promised myself that i wont be posting in any discussion thread but as you mentioned the forum thingh,I thought to reply-
Exactly..I too thought Anant behavior were more understandable than his "Main tumhare ghar aa raha hu,abhi!" behavior,But I wonder how people understood his behaviour that time but today they were failted to understand him :O

anyway,Probably that time we got some "Oh so lovely hand pakro-ing scene๐Ÿ˜†*head desk*

Honestly after the Rain sequence epi,It was my 2nd favourite episode.Everything seems to be on the right place.. Actors acted their parts beautifully.. Anant-Mohan's conversation came as a surprize..& I really loved the way he adviced him.. As Anant's mom said,in an episode "He's really "samajder" he actually is..Seems he genuinely care for his brother..

Anant-Navya conversation once again done in a subtle manner..Anant behavior was justified & Navya is already a step ahead realizing the changes,Which is good.From a girl like her,I expected to do her what she did๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for letting me know the name of the brother, Piya! LOL now I know it's Mohan or I'd have kept calling him the brother only๐Ÿ˜†...Mohan really is a very sweet and samajhdar character...I so hope they show more of him later on...

This was deffo one of my fav. epis so far as well :-)   Yes Anant's behavior felt far more understandable to me today in all his anger also...lol...maybe somewhere I find angry outbursts to be very honest emotions which have layers hidden to them open to analysis :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Just watched the episode and must say it was a very good episode and much better compared to Engagement track

first scene was really funny Navya checking her next seat and Anant wants to sit dere but poor boy Appy came dere but after dat also it was really cutee how Appy said i dun want to go as i'll be single loll

Anant is soo behaving like a BF to Navya and dats really weird or strange cant say it but seriously his behaviour is something else esp after there comps project epis

i liked Anant's brother muchh better compared to Renuka.He wants his Bro to enjoy which he couldnt in his time..but i didnt liked how Renuka  blamed Navya esp just for a picnic..dese days even Middle class families are much okay wid it but her comparng Navya having a affair just cos she asked her for picnic permission is really annoying..dunno i didnt lked it..

Anant getting angry on Navya was really cuteee.
rest of the epi also i found Ritz,Appy,Navya's scene where dey were discussing abt baby was cutee so as Appy getting angry and later Ritz getting angry was cutee

Hey Nisha :-)

I think Renuka's conversation with Navya shows more of her mindset coming from a conservative family...yes Navya's family is an upper middle class family but they seem to have a more than average conservative mindset in many ways too...not as much as Anant's family yes but otherwise they do...and like I was saying earlier in my reply to JZ, Renuka doesn't know Anant and has only seen her sister talking so much to  one guy all of a sudden, going out to meet him at night...to her all this is cause for concern and making her wary...so to an extent I can see where she's coming from too even though yes she has a bit of a mean way of putting things๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yeah the scene with Ritz-Appy-Navya gushing over the baby's pics on the phone was quite natural and cute too๐Ÿ˜†
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks for letting me know the name of the brother, Piya! LOL now I know it's Mohan or I'd have kept calling him the brother only๐Ÿ˜†-Lol You are wellcome๐Ÿ˜›..Mohan really is a very sweet and samajhdar character...I so hope they show more of him later on...

This was deffo one of my fav. epis so far as well :-)   Yes Anant's behavior felt far more understandable to me today in all his anger also...lol...maybe somewhere I find angry outbursts to be very honest emotions which have layers hidden to them open to analysis :-)

*Phew* You made me happy,U know๐Ÿ˜†I was really umm angry๐Ÿ˜†coz of some stuff regarding the forum posts but after reading your post,I  felt better somwhow๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Yesterday while watching the epi i had a stupid smile on my face..๐Ÿ˜†The epi didnt bore me not even for a second..I even loved the anger part of Anant's charecter as well.Earlier i used to get confused seeing Anant jataofying all "haq" on Navya but now Im geting used to his his avter or I should say im understanding his situation,Why he's behaving this way. & Ditto..As they say "Gusse mein admi jo bhi bolta hai sacch bolta hai"๐Ÿ˜†& Shaheer did a good job portraying angry/confused/frustrated Anant,all @ the same time.Im really looking forward to night's epi..Waise bhi I enjoy this phase of the love story better than the "Post" love phase๐Ÿ˜†So yeah..

You keep posting "Things I liked" post..Its better & actually "sane" to discuss things in one place with some vaild points.

TC

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did I ever tell you taht I love the way you write...i "see" the whole episode once again wen I go thru your post!!
Awesome job..keep doing this!
Love,
Ritz!
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nur!!! ๐Ÿค— 

I can't believe you took the time to answer that long (with infinite 'g's) comment from me but yay you! 

All in all, I think this episode was well dissected - wohoo! 

Haven't seen the one for today yet - no lucky discussion classes that I could conveniently ignore, so it wont happen another few hours... 

Oh well - see you on the thread for 10th (:

xx
JZee
soujiii thumbnail
hai i dint like todays episode(18th may)...navya should not do it ...her narration of d char till now is superb...so how can she directly  take such a quick step of...going to hostel...like anything...i dint like it im sorry...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: soujiii

hai i dint like todays episode(18th may)...navya should not do it ...her narration of d char till now is superb...so how can she directly  take such a quick step of...going to hostel...like anything...i dint like it im sorry...

Errr this post is for 9th May...I haven't watched today's epi so can't say anything yet๐Ÿ˜† But seems like everyone else is loving it.