Navya
Navya

May 9th: Things I liked (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Just watched the episode and must say it was a very good episode and much better compared to Engagement track

first scene was really funny Navya checking her next seat and Anant wants to sit dere but poor boy Appy came dere but after dat also it was really cutee how Appy said i dun want to go as i'll be single loll

Anant is soo behaving like a BF to Navya and dats really weird or strange cant say it but seriously his behaviour is something else esp after there comps project epis

i liked Anant's brother muchh better compared to Renuka.He wants his Bro to enjoy which he couldnt in his time..but i didnt liked how Renuka  blamed Navya esp just for a picnic..dese days even Middle class families are much okay wid it but her comparng Navya having a affair just cos she asked her for picnic permission is really annoying..dunno i didnt lked it..

Anant getting angry on Navya was really cuteee.
rest of the epi also i found Ritz,Appy,Navya's scene where dey were discussing abt baby was cutee so as Appy getting angry and later Ritz getting angry was cutee

Hey Nisha :-)

I think Renuka's conversation with Navya shows more of her mindset coming from a conservative family...yes Navya's family is an upper middle class family but they seem to have a more than average conservative mindset in many ways too...not as much as Anant's family yes but otherwise they do...and like I was saying earlier in my reply to JZ, Renuka doesn't know Anant and has only seen her sister talking so much to  one guy all of a sudden, going out to meet him at night...to her all this is cause for concern and making her wary...so to an extent I can see where she's coming from too even though yes she has a bit of a mean way of putting thingsLOL

Oh yeah the scene with Ritz-Appy-Navya gushing over the baby's pics on the phone was quite natural and cute tooLOL

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by piya2025

]I promised myself that i wont be posting in any discussion thread but as you mentioned the forum thingh,I thought to reply-
Exactly..I too thought Anant behavior were more understandable than his "Main tumhare ghar aa raha hu,abhi!" behavior,But I wonder how people understood his behaviour that time but today they were failted to understand him :O

anyway,Probably that time we got some "Oh so lovely hand pakro-ing sceneLOL*head desk*

Honestly after the Rain sequence epi,It was my 2nd favourite episode.Everything seems to be on the right place.. Actors acted their parts beautifully.. Anant-Mohan's conversation came as a surprize..& I really loved the way he adviced him.. As Anant's mom said,in an episode "He's really "samajder" he actually is..Seems he genuinely care for his brother..

Anant-Navya conversation once again done in a subtle manner..Anant behavior was justified & Navya is already a step ahead realizing the changes,Which is good.From a girl like her,I expected to do her what she didEmbarrassed

Thanks for letting me know the name of the brother, Piya! LOL now I know it's Mohan or I'd have kept calling him the brother onlyLOL-Lol You are wellcomeTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...Mohan really is a very sweet and samajhdar character...I so hope they show more of him later on...

This was deffo one of my fav. epis so far as well :-)   Yes Anant's behavior felt far more understandable to me today in all his anger also...lol...maybe somewhere I find angry outbursts to be very honest emotions which have layers hidden to them open to analysis :-)
*Phew* You made me happy,U knowLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.I was really umm angryLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.coz of some stuff regarding the forum posts but after reading your post,I  felt better somwhowTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. Yesterday while watching the epi i had a stupid smile on my face..LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.The epi didnt bore me not even for a second..I even loved the anger part of Anant's charecter as well.Earlier i used to get confused seeing Anant jataofying all "haq" on Navya but now Im geting used to his his avter or I should say im understanding his situation,Why he's behaving this way. & Ditto..As they say "Gusse mein admi jo bhi bolta hai sacch bolta hai"LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.& Shaheer did a good job portraying angry/confused/frustrated Anant,all @ the same time.Im really looking forward to night's epi..Waise bhi I enjoy this phase of the love story better than the "Post" love phaseLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.So yeah..

You keep posting "Things I liked" post..Its better & actually "sane" to discuss things in one place with some vaild points.

TC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhAreYaar

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Did I ever tell you taht I love the way you write...i "see" the whole episode once again wen I go thru your post!!
Awesome job..keep doing this!
Love,
Ritz!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Nur!!! Hug 

I can't believe you took the time to answer that long (with infinite 'g's) comment from me but yay you! 

All in all, I think this episode was well dissected - wohoo! 

Haven't seen the one for today yet - no lucky discussion classes that I could conveniently ignore, so it wont happen another few hours... 

Oh well - see you on the thread for 10th (:

xx
JZee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

soujiii Newbie
soujiii
soujiii

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
hai i dint like todays episode(18th may)...navya should not do it ...her narration of d char till now is superb...so how can she directly  take such a quick step of...going to hostel...like anything...i dint like it im sorry...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soujiii

hai i dint like todays episode(18th may)...navya should not do it ...her narration of d char till now is superb...so how can she directly  take such a quick step of...going to hostel...like anything...i dint like it im sorry...

Errr this post is for 9th May...I haven't watched today's epi so can't say anything yetLOL But seems like everyone else is loving it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index