*KING KHAN FC* - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
WOow you knw everfin bout SRK yoww if he seez dis he will luv yhh cause he sayz i'm greatest luver xx i luv him to my fav too xx
Awesome... Even I love SRK!

I am waiting for his most awaited movies to release:

Don 2 and Ra. One!!

And Always Kabhi Kabhi too... His item song is breath-taking!!

He is simply adorable and there is no one other than him!!

He is indeed the Badshaah!!😳
Count me in! I'm a number 1 Shah Rukh Khan fan!!! he's the asomest!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ ...and the cutest...and the coolest...😍
congoo shongooo for shah's new FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here are some goodies to brighten our new home!!!!

enjoy & feel free to use😳
luv
nadz

Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
Hey guys! I have a King Khan chat club that needs joiners. heres' the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1729916

http://hindifilmnews.com/polls-2/poll-7-the-most-desirable-bollywood-actor-of-2011/#.Tj_XiGlShs4.twitter

vote 4 SRK...that sallu ullu z winning

oh here r d rules

Rules, Instructions And Updates

Last date of the poll is 24th August 2011 and you can vote till 11:59 PM IST on that day. You are allowed to vote only twice a day from a single IP. You can cast one vote in every 12 hours (you might need to clear browser cache and cookies for this).However, you can choose maximum three choices each time when you vote.
    Since you are not allowed to vote more than twice a day you are allowed to campaign for the choice you want to win. Campaigning it through various Fan clubs on social networking sites such as twitter, facebook, orkut etc has been a fruitful strategy in the past.
  • After considering the suggestions we had received in the first 7 days of the poll, we added 5 new entries to the list making it to a top 25 nominations list. Abhishek Bachchan, Taaha Shah, Rannvijay Singh, Rajeev Khandelwal & Farhan Akhtar are the 5 new lucky entrants.
Edited by SRKno1fan - 12 years ago