Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice intro... Update soon and do add me to your pm list...
ksg_farhan thumbnail
GR8,I agree with u V must showEr our love.
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsm intro buddy.
Thanx 4 d pm.
siddhsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iceprincess101

Nice intro... Update soon and do add me to your pm list...

thanks for liking. 😊can u please add me in your buddy list as it would be easier for  me to pm u.😊
siddhsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksg_farhan

GR8,I agree with u V must showEr our love.

thanks😊
siddhsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMMY12

awsm intro buddy.
Thanx 4 d pm.

thank you.😊
nice introduction of ridz's familly waiting for update. pleas update soon.
siddhsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

nice introduction of ridz's familly waiting for update. pleas update soon.

would update soon. 😊
dimpledsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice intro..
continue soon..
 n do pm me!!!

siddhsha thumbnail

Chapter 1 ' Our first meeting

"Oh my God!!!, Finally I am back home."

A girl wearing jeans n cool summer top appears sweating profoundly due to the unbearable hot temperature of May.

"Ridhima Beta cum inside nani has opened the gate", said her mother.

"Hi nani maa missed me. I missed you a lot" said riddhima hugging her nani affectionately.

"I missed you too beta. How is Anjali?"

"She is wonderful. Hi shona missed me. Come and hug me. I missed you a lot bachha." said riddhima as she looked at the deewan where her shona was sitting waiting for her eagerly.

"Beta I am really sorry we left you here. Pakka promise I would never leave you again. Please forgive your sister this time. I love you betu."  Said riddhima hugging her brother, her shona.

"Aaa'" replied her brother in his own sweet language.

"It was such a nice trip. Papa I just loved di's college n city. Thanks for planning it papa. I was missing di badly nd also wanted to see the Mumbai. It is an awesome place."

"I was also missing Anjali, Beta. N yes it was an awesome trip. It was necessary for you becoz from tomorrow you will be doing very hard work"

"Which hard work I have to do?"

"From tomorrow your coaching for engineering starts, remember"

"Yes dad", says Ridhima groaningly

"Come and have some snacks. It would take time to prepare dinner.", says Padma

"How I will reach there, papa?

"By your scooty"

"But the coaching is very far from our house and I have not traveled that much distance on my own via scooty." munching her snacks says Ridhima

"There is always first time dear, and you are our brave child. Now come on eat your snacks quickly"

"Beta hurry up, get ready fast. Your classes are from 4:30 pm and it is 3:15 now. You have to go on scooty remember." Called Padma

"Yes maa. I am ready."

"Promise me you would not drive fast."

"Promise, now can I go?"

"Yes"

"Bye maa." said Riddhima after kissing her mom.

"Beta Ridhima calm down. Streets would no eat you. Remember what papa said, I am brave naa" Riddhima spoke to herself as she was driving to reach her destination.

She was afraid. She had not traveled very far away alone on her scooty.

"Please God, help me o reach there in single piece." Prayed Riddhima

"Finally I reached my coaching. But wait where I have to park my scooty. Let me ask watchman dada." Muttered Ridhima

"Oh no!!! Sh*t! Back tyre of my scooty is struck in a rickshaw. How embarrassing it is." groaned Riddhima

She accelerated her scooty to full limit but for no use. Her scooty was struck. Her face was showing how embarrassed she was feeling. There were many on the road staring her.

One of the boys came forward to help her. He held her scooty from the back and it was out.

Without glancing back she muttered a word of thanks as she was feeling very embarrassed. And she was going to move forward she heard a voice of a boy.

"I didn't help you. Why are you saying thanks to me?"

"I didn't say thanks to you but to the guy who helped me, stupid" muttered Ridhima highly frustrated.

She had spoken these words in a low voice, so no one heard it and she zoomed toward watchman to ask for place for parking.

"Wow yaar, we do the work and you take away the praises" said the boy who had helped Riddhima.

"You know the charms Armaan Malik has on girls. Just joking yaar. I was coming from Bansal office and it was a pure coincidence that I was just behind her when she muttered thanks."  Said Armaan.

"Why I am feeling suddenly a surge of happiness inside me?" Armaan questioned himself. "She was pretty and was looking cute with a frown on her face. Am I hearing church bells? Hang on dude, what I am thinking. God help me."

"Hey dude are you coming or not?" asked one of his friends.

"Yes coming!!!"

Armaan hurried towards his friends.    

It was their first meeting or rather I should say Armaan saw Riddhima for the first time. One month passed, they both were studying in same coaching institute but never talked. Actually Riddhima had never seen him till now. There was no fault of her. There were almost 200 students studying in her batch. And she was never interested in boys. As a result she never saw towards boy's row. Armaan noticed her once or twice but never talked to her.

"Today I would not be able to sleep at all. My results are going to be declared tomorrow" said Riddhima to her friend Muskaan and Nikita.

"All the best" said Nikita.

"Wish me too. I also study in I.C.S.E board" pouted Muskaan

"All the best" said riddhima and Nikita pinching her cheeks.

Bidding each other bye, they headed towards their home from their coaching.

"YESS!!!, PARTY TIME", shouted Riddhima.

"Maa, I have scored 93.5% in boards. And I have scored first rank in my school."

"Congratulations beta. I knew you would do it." Padma hugged her

"Bhaiya I have done it. Mera shona hug me." Said Riddhima hugging her brother

Everyone was very happy with her performance. Everywhere phone calls were made. Shashank distributed ladoo amongst his staff members. That night they went for dinner as directed by Padma.

"Bachha, I am back!" said Riddhima to her brother as they entered from their dinner.

"Bachha now go to sleep. Its your sleeping time." Said Riddhima

"haan Rickey. Chalo go to your room. You need sleep." Said Padma

"I love you betu. Good night and have sweet dreams." Said Riddhima to her brother as she laid  him down next to her dadi maa.

"Beta wake up fast" shouted a crying Padma to Riddhima

"Rickey is no more"

Astounded was Riddhima, as she heard the news. She came out of the room and saw her brother's body lifeless. She thought she is dreaming, as she had barely slept for 3 hours. She had gone for sleeping at 3 am and her mother woke her at 6 am. Yes she must be dreaming, she again went to her bed.

Again her mother came to her room, crying hysterically said to her, "your brother, our Rickey is dead. It is a truth."

This time Riddhima was smashed into pieces as reality struck her. Her bachha was dead. No this can't happen. She again rushed to his room. Touched his body. It was cold, very cold. His lips were blue. She saw her father for confirmation who was checking his pulse. She saw her father has turned pale. 

"our rickey is dead" said her father in almost crying voice.

Riddhima saw her dadi maa, her mother crying. She felt how low her father was feeling. How he was controlling himself from crying. She was feeling so much pain in her heart, but seeing the state of her family, she decided not to cry. She was feeling miserable. She could not cry, could not share her grievances with any one. Her sister was not here. She decided she would hold herself till her sister arrived.

She again saw the body of her brother and felt a sudden surge of tears appearing in her eyes. She rushed out of that room and went to kitchen, where she sank into the floor and tears started to flow freely. She had lost most precious person in her life. She remembered all the moments she had spend with her brother. How she used to pick him in her laps, how she used to make him dance, how she used to tell him everything that happened in her school. How he used to pat her back when she used to hug him. The way she used to sing songs to make him sleep. Now she can't do anything.

It was so terrible she thought'

3 days has passed and today is Riddhima's birthday. Today she has turned sixteen, the sweet sixteen, she thought as she woke. She felt a pang of sorrow in her heart for not having her brother beside her today. With a sigh she got down her bed.

"Happy Birthday, Riddhima. Beta entrance test for your new school is after three days. Start preparing for them." said Shashank as she approached towards him.

"Thanks papa. Yup I will start preparing for them."

Riddhima entered the gates of Gurukul for giving her entrance exam. She met her old friends who had also come to give the exam.

"Hi Riddhima"

Riddhima turned to see the source of sound. It was one of her friends in tuition named Nimesh.

"Hi Nimesh. How are you? You want to take bio side na." asked Riddhima

"I am fine. Thank you. Yes would take bio side. You are on maths side, right."

"Yes"

"All the best for the entrance exams. My friends are waiting for me . I have to go. Bye."

"Bye"

"Wow yaar you had such a pretty friend and you never told us not fair" asked Armaan who was constantly watching from far away Riddhima conversing with Nimesh.

Nimesh is one of the buddies of Armaan. They were in same school.

"She was in my coaching in 10th"

"Oh ho! Oh ho!" teased everyone.

"Whats her name dude?" asked Armaan

"May I know why do you want to know her name?"

"Just out of curiosity. I must know with whom my friend is talking. You know." said Armaan

"She is a very nice girl. Her name is Riddhima."

"Riddhima" muttered Armaan 

Please comment or click like button.

Edited by siddhsha - 12 years ago