..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Ishq Vishk..* - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
@shamrita1: i love the pics u've added, esp this one: Here Amrita looks immensely adorable

@luvshamrita10: i loved both the pics. And yes, i love Shahid in beard๐Ÿ˜ณ
a lot so dat we can see dem more...

I agree w/ Garima. We wanna c shamrita alot in public just like the Prince William and Kate Middleton recent royal wedding.

mine turn...shamrita in casuals or formals...
Hello Tasneem-17 ๐Ÿค—
I dont think I have spoke to u before. Glad u like the pix I posted. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wanna join our shamrita rapid fire game?
I just "googled" for the latest news of Shahid, and it seemed that he had some accidents on the set of Mausam. His right arm(i guess) got slightly injured, and it it said that his face JUST got saved. Thank god hez fine now. God Bless Him.

Hez been titled as one of the top 5 hottest single stars around.

Oooh garima this is hard, it really depends on the occassion. Hmm I'll go w/ casual cuz I'm used to see them in it.

Originally posted by Tasneem-17

I just "googled" for the latest news of Shahid, and it seemed that he had some accidents on the set of Mausam. His right arm(i guess) got slightly injured, and it it said that his face JUST got saved. Thank god hez fine now. God Bless Him.

Yes very true, his arm is doing much better now. ๐Ÿ˜Š Shahid shud deserves to be the hottest single stars. โญ๏ธ
[QUOTE=Tasneem-17]I just "googled" for the latest news of Shahid, and it seemed that he had some accidents on the set of Mausam. His right arm(i guess) got slightly injured, and it it said that his face JUST got saved. Thank god hez fine now. God Bless Him.

really again cause he post that a week ago he also sad hes felling batter now thnk god 4 that