..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Ishq Vishk..* - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Luvshamrita 10 &-Ayeshaa-:  gosh buddies u r behaving like meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm really obsessed with one of the TV jodi so much that i hate it when i don't get too see them 2gether. I absolutely understand what u guyz r feeling😳

Now, what i wanted to continue is that I've see a drastic change in Shahid since his break-up with Kareena. Even Karan Johar said the same to Shahid in KWK. I believe he loved Kareena so much that it was very hard for him to come out of the painful journey and move on. I agree that SK's is being very cosy with PC in a way and trust me "that way" i'm really not liking it. My greatest fear is that...i don't want to see SK falling for PC during the shoot of Kunal Kohli's new filmπŸ˜”. That would so not be a treat for me, coz like i said, i don't want them to be a couple being in "LOVE"...coz honestly, they don't compliment each other as a couple(donno abt others, but i don't like them as one). And when i said i like PC, i meant that i only i liked her "acting"(she def is a very good actor) not as in a person. As a person she seems really like what u said "lady-Casanova type" (don't wanna name anyone), plus she seems really over-confident, self-obsessed and bully types. Fortunately, SK is far away from pulling others legs, but now, unfortunately, "sangat ka asar par raha hain" and i'm not liking itπŸ˜’. I want the old Shahid back too. I don't want him to be over-confident. Attitude is sth every actor or say superstar should have ...but when actors get along with other actors who has sooo much of attitude, its hard to brush it off  and get past. At times, situations make ppl like that. I used to feel that after SK's break-up with KK, SK should be a little more confident and speak up for himself. And, somewhere in the beginning i loved the change, but now i donno whether i should believe the media or not, hez been linked with almost all his co-star after his break-up...that was pathetic. It surely couldn't be true. Now, i feel that its again all rumours abt SK-PC and i want them to remain as rumours.  

When it comes to Amrita, its very evident that shez a very down-to -earth person and it obviously seems that she likes Shahid. Sometimes, it seems to me that if SK proposes her right now, she'll jump in with joy and accept it right awayπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thats what i feel...donno abt u guyz. And yes, they def compliment each other the most. But, i've never seen Shahid saying anything abt Amrita, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't care for her. The way they meet...whenever they meet there is a spark of happiness in their eyes...which automatically makes me say "God Bless Them"😳😍. Now, its not up to us, so all we can do is pray and wait and watch...its very tough to be an observer,  but therez no other scope than that.Edited by Tasneem-17 - 12 years ago
i totally agree wid u...tasneem...even i think so amrita likes shahid every much...whenever someone asks abt him she starting blushing...is nt dat i hate pc bt i like amrita more...i always excited 2 see her in movies nd shows...before coming 2 dis fc i thought only i kike dem so as a jodi nd want dem 2 be real couple nd get married...when i saw my dp i feel very gud...i wonder vts going on b/w dem...one ques is always in my mind pc is dat gud da she has 1000000 fans on twitter...after all she played a bold role in fashion only...except dat in kaminey ,krish nd dostana...wich become hit bcoz of male lead i guess...my only wish is dat shamrita get married...nd even though dey cnt ...after all dere own life we cnt force dem we can only pray 2 god...nd sk pc relation one prediction was made dat 4 getting publicity...dey once break up den patch up again nd again..but...dere is no serious relationship b/w dem...4 long term...sorry if i had made mistakes my eng is nt very gud...
Originally posted by taman07

wow perviouse pages look soo full and so much to read yaar 
yer, tasneem , Ayesha( u were here lol and how come i miss u yaar) wow u are having long post discussions , i totally agree with u yar and i will reply to u tomorrow yaar 

coming to the stupid post yaar, i am not sure why would somebody waste there time making a account and to post here something really backwas  yaar , anyways i am gonna report u whoever u are yaar, good luck yara and for your info u need to check the rules which is posted on the first page and not hard to find yaar and ther are on the second post yaar under pretty sig of shamrita yaar which actually says that this FC is for shamrita yaar , not for other couples. 
anyways u give us something to talk about yaar. 

snaia , yer , riya , sara,nisu, dia  grima and everyone else i miss u yaar and i know i am miss many names yaar . u all are awesome shamritan  yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aish nice to c u back, have missed u also. hahaaa yeah the previous pages were filled in alot of writings. Am glad u agree w/ our discussion cuz we all r true shamrita fans. πŸ€—Hope to catch up w/ u soon Aish.

To that unknow person, she/he is so stupid to come here in the first place. This fanclub is only for shamrita lovers. Her hateful comment to amrita was baseless, hahaa calling amrita a b word she shud chk Kareena first. As a person, Amrita has so much class and prettier than Kareena. Amrita is not a flopped actress 2, she has had a grt run and her talent has been recognized. Every actresses have many flopped not only Amrita. Amrita is unfortunately not as successful as the popular actresses maybe it's cuz of her luck. If she has many grt opportunities as the current top actresses she wud have the same success as them also. However, I like Kareena alot too. πŸ˜‰

Hi Tasneem and Garima, nice post!

Hahaa Tasneem true shamrita fans r crazy abt them we r shamritaholic. We only want shamrita together. They r jodi made in heaven, really hope they realize this. Shahid is the man, perhaps amrita was waiting for his proposal but he never did. How saddd!! I believe if shahid asks her out, she will be more than happy to accept him. As much as shamritians love them and crave for their comeback, will leave it to God. Really hope God is kind to us shamrita fans and brings shamrita back in another movie soon and make them a real couple live happily. 😍
hawww...i love this couple...how could  miss the FC...:(

add me guys...:)

m kajal..:)

Originally posted by karansprincess

hawww...i love this couple...how could  miss the FC...:(

add me guys...:)

m kajal..:)

Hello Kajal, I'm Yer. Nice to see another shamrita fan. 😊 Welcome to shamrita fanclub! πŸ€—
So wht's ur favorite shamrita movie?
i love them i vivah...:)

simple yet so loving..:)

n urs..???

Me too I love Vivah most, but I also love Ishq Vishq alot. Vivah was really the door opens me to shamritaworld. 😳

Seein alot of skpc new movie news, making me miss shahid w/ amrita so much. 😭 I know it's shahid life & career, but me as a huge fan of shamrita it always hurt me to see shahid w/ pc. I always dream to see shamrita together oneday, but whn SKPC together my dream always shattered. I am always afraid Shahid's gonna be PC's man. I dont think Amrita has dated anyone. She is still single, hmm wondering who is she waiting for. Cud it be she's still waiting for Shahid? Just love shamrita too much dont want them to be apart.

Whenever i look at them, the r like soulmates. Just wish they were together.
Shamrita on Jean's theme aww missing them badly together. 😭 The instrumental is so beautiful and sad!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWSKr9qam8s&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]