..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Ishq Vishk..* - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Dia - Yea yaar .. None of us can stand someone talking about Amu like that!

Btw I found some post that mentions about Kareena and Shahid's break up

Hey I watched LUMK the other day ..

tahnks for link lol , and i don't belive media lol
   they talk crap about everything

@bold  so true lol

u did , how's it?
give me your reviews lol

Dia - She probably didn't want to then!

Well anyways .. It's all good now 😊 Im pretty sure she won't come back!

Btw did you like Tusshar and Amu's pairing?

Dia - Ya I totally agree! Media seriously likes to make up stories .. at least bollywood media! Everyday they're linking up actors who are single, etc.

But this person who made the post didn't convince me! No proof of what she was saying ... But I posted because that was the first thing that popped up on google when I was searching about Shahid/Kareena break up

I thought the film was alright! It just felt exaggerated at parts of the film. But I must say, Amrita acted well in the film with a differnt character

Dia - She probably didn't want to then!

Well anyways .. It's all good now 😊Im pretty sure she won't come back!

Btw did you like Tusshar and Amu's pairing?

I don't think that she will come back lol

For movie they were okie but amu look stunning beautiful lol

Did u saw the saree
Originally posted by dia27

I don't think that she will come back lol

For movie they were okie but amu look stunning beautiful lol

Did u saw the saree

Hayee YES! I did see the saree ☺️ And she was wearing pink! Color really suits her

Im trying to find a picture of her in that Saree .. but I can't find it πŸ˜•
Ive got to go back to studying guys!

Talk to you all soon 😳 Byee Dia & Ash πŸ€— 

And Dia, if you find that pic of her in that Saree, can you post here?

Thanks <3

Dia - Ya I totally agree! Media seriously likes to make up stories .. at least bollywood media! Everyday they're linking up actors who are single, etc.

But this person who made the post didn't convince me! No proof of what she was saying ... But I posted because that was the first thing that popped up on google when I was searching about Shahid/Kareena break up

I thought the film was alright! It just felt exaggerated at parts of the film. But I must say, Amrita acted well in the film with a differnt character
 i Hate media lol, they are just stupid some people are making useless news about actors lol

i ahve not read what she posted yet , but knowing these people hav no mind , u really think amu was the reason , i am sorry it was NOT... and i don't belive in such carp lol
if she was  , i am happy with that too lol

yeah amu did wonderful job lol
bye sara , see u later lol πŸ€—

Originally posted by dia27

i Hate media lol, they are just stupid some people are making useless news about actors lol

i ahve not read what she posted yet , but knowing these people hav no mind , u really think amu was the reason , i am sorry it was NOT... and i don't belive in such carp lol
if she was  , i am happy with that too lol

yeah amu did wonderful job lol

Hey the link wasn't about Amu being the reason for the break up .. it blames Shahid .. πŸ˜• 

Anyways yea totally agree with youu jaan
wow perviouse pages look soo full and so much to read yaar 
yer, tasneem , Ayesha( u were here lol and how come i miss u yaar) wow u are having long post discussions , i totally agree with u yar and i will reply to u tomorrow yaar 

coming to the stupid post yaar, i am not sure why would somebody waste there time making a account and to post here something really backwas  yaar , anyways i am gonna report u whoever u are yaar, good luck yara and for your info u need to check the rules which is posted on the first page and not hard to find yaar and ther are on the second post yaar under pretty sig of shamrita yaar which actually says that this FC is for shamrita yaar , not for other couples. 
anyways u give us something to talk about yaar. 

snaia , yer , riya , sara,nisu, dia  grima and everyone else i miss u yaar and i know i am miss many names yaar . u all are awesome shamritan  yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago