Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Ayesha,
Never talked to u before, but reading ur replies to mine woow girl love ur posts. 👍🏼Totally agree w/ u.  🤗 Only true shamrita fans can undestand each other. I've talked to some shahid fans who r also shamrita fans but they tend to disagree w/ me.

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Hi Ayesha,

Never talked to u before, but reading ur replies to mine woow girl love ur posts. 👍🏼Totally agree w/ u.  🤗 Only true shamrita fans can undestand each other. I've talked to some shahid fans who r also shamrita fans but they tend to disagree w/ me.

Yeah yer we haven't talked much, probably hve just said a hi hello to one another:D
Awww thanks yer, I love your replies too, we think so much alike🤗
I totally agree with you, and your right whoever disagrees with you are just not true shamrita fans:\
Originally posted by: dia27

Hey everyone 🤗

Hey Dia🤗 Good to see you here:D
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

Hey Dia🤗 Good to see you here:D

hey ayesha 🤗  how are u? yeah nice to see u here too

and i like how u are using the avis ash posted , i love them too and having hard time which one to use lol

AmyPree thumbnail
KHNH Heartbeat instrumental on Shamrita. Awww the instrumental is so sad and beautiful video! Missing shamrita alot, how can directors be so blind not re-casting shamrita. Their chemistry is pure magic and they look so cute and good together. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6lMWG3aeGo&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

These days amrita career is goin down, many filmmakers dont want to cast her w/ shahid. The showbiz now is all abt glamour, sex ,and fame. Very disppointed and sad to see they r ignoring real talent and beauty like Amrita.
Edited by luvshamrita10 - 12 years ago
AmyPree thumbnail
Yeah ayesha i saw u posting here b4, nice to talk to u. 😃 
Hey Dia, gd to c u online. 😊

Im great dia:D

Aww thanks yaar, yeah I really loved that one that's why I used it, use anyone yaar:D And how can you see my avi without checking my profile? I can't see yours?

@ Yer - Aww that video is so adorable, directors nowadays are seriously nuts, your right abt how they aren't even noticing that tender love Shamrita share, just hope they start realizing the crave all us shamritians have to see Shamrita together again.

Aww that is so not fair, how can they do that with her? Directors just want leads who don't care abt revealing their body. Amrita is innocent and I love her for that, those stupid directors are just dumb. Amrita is naturally beautiful unlike some other actresses, with or without makeup she looks beautiful either way. Directors seriously hve to start realizing how beautiful she is and the great talent she has.

And nice to talk with you too yer😃

dia27 thumbnail
why are u two repling so slow 🤔
Originally posted by: dia27

why are u two repling so slow 🤔

Sorry yaar I got scraps so was reading them, and I also wrote my comment on Amrita rao profile. Come on guys, I really want to move her up from number 11 on the list.
dia27 thumbnail
@ayesha i think it is free to use the avids Ash posted yaar
    really u can't see , so u should check out my profile to see what i am using , u might like it .

i missing u ash 🤗