Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hope u guys dont mind my long post, it's mostly comes from the tweetz. lol I'm a shamritaholic, seriously anti-SKPC. Not only me tht h8 SKPC, I'm sure many of shamritians too. The guy tht send tweets to shahid obviously is against Shahid dating PC 2 for many reasons and his reasons r damn right in my book.

AmyPree thumbnail
Going now, leaving u a grt shamrita mix!! I miss them so much, hope we get to see them agn soon. Shamrita r the best for eachother, wish they realize.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adtw6mQDL5E&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@luvshamrita10:i loved ur post. Okay, so herez a confession. I am a BIG BIG BIG Shahid fan (than anyone) since "Ishq Vishq". Since that was his first film with Amrita, i loved their jodi very much. Then there was Shikhar, Vah Life Hoto Aisi and Vivaah. Vivahh was the one which made me love their jodi even more. Then came Kaminey and, honestly i loved the "characters" and that was what brought out the chemistry between SK and PC. The character was very well written and above that both acted tremendously well, which was a cherry on the top. I never liked PC-SK jodi as "couple" whose in "love". I love both of them individually and when it comes to 2getherness i again love the duo as friends. I've seen many interviews of PC-SK and i loved their "masti" and "jhagras" and all. Even in the KWK epi i felt that its the most enjoyable episode...all coz of the fun in their friendly discussions. Flirtings...yes...y not...frndz do that too.

When it comes to Amrita-SK, i feel that they both have a very special place in their heart for each other and thatz only as frndz. But, i hope that this frndship always remains the same. I agree that its only Amrita who we hear mostly speaks abt her interest of working with Shahid. I guess thatz coz, fans and the mass audience have only appreciated Amrita's jodi with Shahid the most than others.

To be continued...gotta to...i'll write more later...have some work now
AmyPree thumbnail
@Tasneem
Hey thanx Tasneem, enjoyed reading ur post too. I know u r a huge shahid fan, but to be honest I'm a shahid fan just cuz of shamrita jodi and same go w/ amrita. I will support amrita more though for the reasons she never did anything that made me angry. Hmm can't say the same to shahid. Over the years he has changed alot. He used to be the innocent, shy, calm guy but now he's not the same anymore. Of course I understand ppl change over time, but shahid change to me was to please or to fit in w/ others. Shahid shud be what he wants to be, not what others want to see. When he was w/ Kareena he did alot for Kareena. ex . He signed film just to be w/ Kareena and is like a follower to her. W/ PC I feel he's gonna repeat himself. PC, she loves having fun, career oreinted dont think she has time for shahid. I've heard ppl say shahid is a possessive boyfriend 2, why wud he wanted to date someone like PC. Shahid cud be overshadowed by PC also cuz PC has too much attention and acts w/ superstars like Hrithik, Srk, etc. Plus, she's like a Ranbir type, just like the guy said on twitter. Shahid is a nice, innocent man he needs to find someone who's more like him not some fake girl ex. PC. I just want him to be happy and get a good girl and it's obviously amrita who I wanted him to be w/. Sadly, he didnt see amrita as many of us. I'd always think amrita has a crush on shahid, but she's a shy girl and not like PC or Kareena who wud do something to get wht she wants.

U r right abt amrita and shahid jodi, ppl love amrita best w/ shahid. However, I've seen alot of ppl want amrita w/ shahid only. Generally, ppl love SKPC r mainly frm their own fans, but Shamrita is loved by worldwide. I loved SK performance in Kaminay and PC has performed her part well too, but I personally believe the movie did well was thanx to the overhyped SKPC relationship. The film did very good marketing strategy. ex. the kissing scene. Vishal's movie usually recieved grt reviews but box office is pretty average. As for SKPC KWK episode was annoyed as hell too. PC acting like she's the queen and Shahid bows down to her. SK acts like he doing to please PC praising her beauty and asking her permission b4 responding. W*F It looks to me they r trying so hard to display their chemistry, it doent look naturally. Also, shahid irritated me alot too for keep repeating Karan's questions and playing w/ the cushion. I didnt even laugh once, I watched the episode just to know wht they have to say abt their relationship instead I saw full of thier flirting. I guess they r doing just to cook more news for media to report. SK always said to his fans to keep it real, but he is a liar. Whn media asked  him abt his relationship w/ PC he never have the ball to come out and take a firm stand, always said we enjoy eachother company and are gd friends. bha bha whtever. Duhh everyone knows it, but the status of their relationship is the question.
Edited by luvshamrita10 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Bad news for all shamrita fans! Thought I'd share this skpc news w/ u shamritians. This news was all over twitter, urghh so friggin annoying. Already sick of SKPC on-off relationship news, now they r back in the news. Watch there's gonna be more skpc news coming. Hmm looks like media is in preparation promoting SKPC new movie w/ Kunal.

If this news is really true, Shahid must be so blind or stupid. PC doesnt even care abt him, why does he wants her back? He's too good for PC, dont know wht he sees in her. PC to me, is career oreinted, independent, dont think she's gonna be a gd girl for shahid to have or can manage it. Whn i think abt this, i just dont get y shahid never interested in Amrita. Amrita is a friend of his also. He should date a girl like Amrita, but tht's not the only reason y I want SK w/ amrita. I want SK dating amrita cuz she seems like a good wife any guy wants. Recently, there's an article amrita says she wants a serious relationship. Plus, I have never heard any bad things abt amrita frm wht I heard amrita seems like a lovely girl. She looks like someone who will love her man alot, supportive and faithful.

OMG thanks for posting the article and your point of views, and even I think the same, if PC doesnt wanna maintain a relationship with Shahid, then why is he trying to get her back, his efforts will all go in vain. He should seriously date Amrita, whom he can trust, cause Amrita is so sweet and innocent, unlike other actresses. Yeah poor Amrita is looking for a guy whom she can be in a relationship 4ever, she doesnt wanna get dumped or anything, and only Shahid can make her happy, they could both provide eachother with happiness, they make such an adorable couple. Shahid shouldnt force PC to get along with him, if she doesnt like him, then he should just forget abt her, in the end he will be hurt so much when she dumps him again:\

Going now, leaving u a grt shamrita mix!! I miss them so much, hope we get to see them agn soon. Shamrita r the best for eachother, wish they realize.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adtw6mQDL5E&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks so much for posting this VM yer. Even I miss them so much, really wish to see them onscreen soon:) They are a made 4 eachother couple❤️

@Tasneem
Hey thanx Tasneem, enjoyed reading ur post too. I know u r a huge shahid fan, but to be honest I'm a shahid fan just cuz of shamrita jodi and same go w/ amrita. I will support amrita more though for the reasons she never did anything that made me angry. Hmm can't say the same to shahid. Over the years he has changed alot. He used to be the innocent, shy, calm guy but now he's not the same anymore. Of course I understand ppl change over time, but shahid change to me was to please or to fit in w/ others. Shahid shud be what he wants to be, not what others want to see. When he was w/ Kareena he did alot for Kareena. ex . He signed film just to be w/ Kareena and is like a follower to her. W/ PC I feel he's gonna repeat himself. PC, she loves having fun, career oreinted dont think she has time for shahid. I've heard ppl say shahid is a possessive boyfriend 2, why wud he wanted to date someone like PC. Shahid cud be overshadowed by PC also cuz PC has too much attention and acts w/ superstars like Hrithik, Srk, etc. Plus, she's like a Ranbir type, just like the guy said on twitter. Shahid is a nice, innocent man he needs to find someone who's more like him not some fake girl ex. PC. I just want him to be happy and get a good girl and it's obviously amrita who I wanted him to be w/. Sadly, he didnt see amrita as many of us. I'd always think amrita has a crush on shahid, but she's a shy girl and not like PC or Kareena who wud do something to get wht she wants.

U r right abt amrita and shahid jodi, ppl love amrita best w/ shahid. However, I've seen alot of ppl want amrita w/ shahid only. Generally, ppl love SKPC r mainly frm their own fans, but Shamrita is loved by worldwide. I loved SK performance in Kaminay and PC has performed her part well too, but I personally believe the movie did well was thanx to the overhyped SKPC relationship. The film did very good marketing strategy. ex. the kissing scene. Vishal's movie usually recieved grt reviews but box office is pretty average. As for SKPC KWK episode was annoyed as hell too. PC acting like she's the queen and Shahid bows down to her. SK acts like he doing to please PC praising her beauty and asking her permission b4 responding. W*F It looks to me they r trying so hard to display their chemistry, it doent look naturally. Also, shahid irritated me alot too for keep repeating Karan's questions and playing w/ the cushion. I didnt even laugh once, I watched the episode just to know wht they have to say abt their relationship instead I saw full of thier flirting. I guess they r doing just to cook more news for media to report. SK always said to his fans to keep it real, but he is a liar. Whn media asked  him abt his relationship w/ PC he never have the ball to come out and take a firm stand, always said we enjoy eachother company and are gd friends. bha bha whtever. Duhh everyone knows it, but the status of their relationship is the question.

OMG yer this is an amazing post. And I agree with every word of yours. Shahid kapoor does seem to hve changed all because he wants to be able to fit in. He shouldn't change himself for others, I miss his innocence, and just hope he takes a step back to maintain it, he and amrita hve done a lot of movies together, and I enjoyed watching them all cause they didnt hve any dirty scenes in them or anything, and most of them were family oriented. I dont get why hes clinging onto PC, hes not her dog:\ OMG I hated that koffee with karan episode, they were flirting with eachother in that whole episode. It was just so stupid:
Same I watched the episode to see what they had to say abt their relationship, but they just kept giving stupid hints that sort of made it obvious that they were dating, but they should have just revealed the "fact". Shahid should start using his head properly, Amrita is waiting for him and he just needs someone to guide him to her. Even I think Amrita has a crush on him, but poor girl, obviously she doesnt want to hear a sharp NO from Shahid, in order for their relationship to work, they both ought to love eachother, just hope that love starts blooming soon<3 Really looking forward to see them in a film together.
Neeshoe thumbnail
LOL you guys have posted such long news 😳
I am too lazy to read it :P 
Neeshoe thumbnail
Ayu I love you 😳

ugh I have to go a club meeting 🥱 geez!

Originally posted by: karanfan

Ayu I love you 😳

ugh I have to go a club meeting 🥱 geez!