..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Ishq Vishk..* - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by karanfan

Ayuuu <33 😳
Man barbie girl missed ya, hows your relationship with Ken going?😆
Dia - Now LOL i am tired, I will go sleep early today :) 
Ayu - chup kar! I never had a Ken  LOL and the only Ken I have doesn't even notice me ðŸ¥º LOL How are you jaanu ? 
nisu why are u tried after sleeping kay yaar

hey ayesha
Originally posted by karanfan

Ayu - chup kar! I never had a Ken  LOL and the only Ken I have doesn't even notice me ðŸ¥º LOL How are you jaanu ? 
Really? I thought you had two relationships going. one with ken, and the other with Karan😛I'm probably mistaken then😆
Awww you're beautiful yaar, ek din your prince charming will come to you, dont worry😃
Im great yaar, and dad says I can stay for a week here in the US
@ Dia - Hey yaar how are you?😃
@ayesha check the perviouse page i replied u when u disappear in the wind . haha...
Ayu - OMG yay thank your dad meri taraf se bhi :P 

Bad news for all shamrita fans! Thought I'd share this skpc news w/ u shamritians. This news was all over twitter, urghh so friggin annoying. Already sick of SKPC on-off relationship news, now they r back in the news. Watch there's gonna be more skpc news coming. Hmm looks like media is in preparation promoting SKPC new movie w/ Kunal.

If this news is really true, Shahid must be so blind or stupid. PC doesnt even care abt him, why does he wants her back? He's too good for PC, dont know wht he sees in her. PC to me, is career oreinted, independent, dont think she's gonna be a gd girl for shahid to have or can manage it. Whn i think abt this, i just dont get y shahid never interested in Amrita. Amrita is a friend of his also. He should date a girl like Amrita, but tht's not the only reason y I want SK w/ amrita. I want SK dating amrita cuz she seems like a good wife any guy wants. Recently, there's an article amrita says she wants a serious relationship. Plus, I have never heard any bad things abt amrita frm wht I heard amrita seems like a lovely girl. She looks like someone who will love her man alot, supportive and faithful.
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Bad news for all shamrita fans! Thought I'd share this skpc news w/ u shamritians. This news was all over twitter, urghh so friggin annoying. Already sick of SKPC on-off relationship news, now they r back in the news. Watch there's gonna be more skpc news coming. Hmm looks like media is in preparation promoting SKPC new movie w/ Kunal.

If this news is really true, Shahid must be so blind or stupid. PC doesnt even care abt him, why does he wants her back? He's too good for PC, dont know wht he sees in her. PC to me, is career oreinted, independent, dont think she's gonna be a gd girl for shahid to have or can manage it. Whn i think abt this, i just dont get y shahid never interested in Amrita. Amrita is a friend of his also. He should date a girl like Amrita, but tht's not the only reason y I want SK w/ amrita. I want SK dating amrita cuz she seems like a good wife any guy wants. Recently, there's an article amrita says she wants a serious relationship. Plus, I have never heard any bad things abt amrita frm wht I heard amrita seems like a lovely girl. She looks like someone who will love her man alot, supportive and faithful.

buddy just don't believe in these rumours. I love PC-SK's bonding too, but as frndz only. i love their masti and all, but didn't ever nor will i ever believe that they were or are dating. Shahid is too much into his career right now and thatz what he should be concentrating in now, coz hez reached this place after a lot of struggle. I bet he knows that the media is not gonna leave stars so easily, that too when it comes to such a SUPERSTAR like him😉😳
Hey Tasneem. :) Of course I dont wanna believe these rumors, but I think somewhat r true. I never like SKPC, but like them individually. True he has struggled alot and I'm glad he's doing well now. I just wanna c him w/ Amrita back, but I feel like he doesnt wanna wrk w/ Amrita agn cuz her career is not doing well. Moreover, it always hurt me whn I see SKPC news. I'd always want shamrita to be  together, but I guess shahid is not into amrita. I hope shahid is not dating girl just for fame and success.
Ex. Kareena, and now alot of speculation of him and PC together.

A quotes for shahid: Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright

Here r some very interesting tweets from a grt fan to shahid that I like to share w/ u all. I donno abt others, but his tweets are damn true. I hope shahid takes his tweetz into consideration.

So I guess, @priyankachopra's 'PLAN' is that to make @shahidkapoor suffer so much that like a jilted lover, He comes licking up her Feet!

This is the price you pay for LOVING SOMEONE, so much!! @shahidkapoor You are trying so hard to let her know that YOU LOVE HER,

@shahidkapoor DOES SHE EVEN CARE !?! .. The people who LOVE U, Don't make you suffer so much .. YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOW THEM EVERY NOW & THEN

@shahidkapoor .. YOU BETTER WAKE UP, SOON FROM THIS ILLUSION !!! You know Dude, She's completely DIFFERENT FROM YOU, Right from the,

@shahidkapoor very Beginning .. She's more of a 'RANBIR KAPOOR' Type a PERSON, then a 'SHAHID KAPOOR' One .. U gotta 'THINK' about THAT!!!

@shahidkapoor .. SHE'S NEVER BEEN YOUR TYPE !! .. THE SOONER YOU ACCEPT THAT, IT'S BETTER FOR YOU !!! I Know, YOU ARE FEELING LONELY,

@shahidkapoor .. And She doesn't feel an OUNCE OF GUILT for, WHAT SHE'S DOING TO YOU !!!!! She did that to HARMAN, BROKE HIS HEART ..

@shahidkapoor .. JUST BECAUSE HE WASN'T ANYMORE UP TO HER STANDARDS .. JUST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T MAKE IT BIG THROUGH LOVE STORY 2050 .. AND NOW

@shahidkapoor .. SHE'S DOING ALL THAT TO YOU .. THOUGH THE REASON NOW IS DIFFERENT .. 'SHE JUST ALWAYS WANTS YOU TO KEEP COMING, BEGGING .

FOR HER LOVE !!!!!!!' Don't be THAT @shahidkapoor .. DON'T LET HER SUCCEED IN HER, 'LOVE TACTICS', YOU Can get over HER, You just have to

@shahidkapoor .. LEARN TO LEARN FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE & LISTEN TO YOUR INTUITION ABOUT WHAT'S TRUE .. Dude, LOVE IS BLIND, BUT LOVE,

@shahidkapoor NEED NOT BE FOOLISH !!!!!!! .. IT'S A DIFFERENT THING BETWEEN QUITTING & LETTING GO .. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN,

@shahidkapoor LETTING GO AND RESPECTING YOURSELF !!!!! .. The Sooner YOU Realize THIS, It's GOOD FOR YOU !!! .. THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL,

@shahidkapoor AND IF U DONT TAKE NOTICE AND REALIZE NOW .. Bro, U ARE TO LOOSE !!! Shahid, MAN .. GIVE URSELF AN INSIGHT, A 'REALITY CHECK'

@shahidkapoor .. AND, FIND SOME ONE MORE LIKE YOU, SOME ONE WHO DOESN'T FAKE, BUT REALLY LOVES YOU !!!!! Bye Bro :)