Celebrity Fan Clubs

..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Ishq Vishk..* - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: karanfan

Oyeee hoyee meri Ayu jaan bhi hain idhar 

Hey Priya ? I am Nisa =) welcome <33

Awww haan yaar ofcourse Id be here, was missing you guys, so have been here since morning:) And look everyone is back together again, so happy abt that ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: dia27

i agree u with lol , these dircetor have no morals sometime with these  kind of movie where u just wear short dressing and dance like wh**e lol
makes me mad because we can't even watch these movies with family lol
 yeah i hate this director u mention lol  and she should  only stick with sooraj but i wnat her with yash too and someother who are  good too

did u read the news on frist page lol

yeah really , u should see her new look it is soo pretty , she is like angel lol

Yeah I know right, it feels so uncomfortable watching these types of nasty movies with family, those dirty scenes ewww, we have to Fast forward them all the time. I actually remember we watched this one movie once, and it was so gross, we finished the movie by forwarding it, seriously after each minute a disgusting scene would show up. Yeah your right, there are a lot of good directors, and I only want her to choose them:) Vivaah was seriously the best film ever, there was no "Dirty" romance, and no overall dirty scenes. My family and I had such a great time watching the film from beginning to end.:)
No yaar I haven't read yet, but I will:) OH yes Amrita is an angel❤️
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

Yeah I know right, it feels so uncomfortable watching these types of nasty movies with family, those dirty scenes ewww, we have to Fast forward them all the time. I actually remember we watched this one movie once, and it was so gross, we finished the movie by forwarding it, seriously after each minute a disgusting scene would show up. Yeah your right, there are a lot of good directors, and I only want her to choose them:) Vivaah was seriously the best film ever, there was no "Dirty" romance, and no overall dirty scenes. My family and I had such a great time watching the film from beginning to end.:)

No yaar I haven't read yet, but I will:) OH yes Amrita is an angel❤️

same here lol , the other day i was wtaching with my all the cuzs we seriously had to fast forword or jusst look awya that was so uncomfortable lol , i am like OH NO... why? there is no good movie nowdays lol but LUMK u can watch this movie with everyone , i llike it and  yes vivah is bets movie ever for me...  it is just prefect lol  
 i agree she is soo sweet , she look opps of vivah ponam in lumk . she look so cute

This content was originally posted by: dia27

same here lol , the other day i was wtaching with my all the cuzs we seriously had to fast forword or jusst look awya that was so uncomfortable lol , i am like OH NO... why? there is no good movie nowdays lol but LUMK u can watch this movie with everyone , i llike it and  yes vivah is bets movie ever for me...  it is just prefect lol  
 i agree she is soo sweet , she look opps of vivah ponam in lumk . she look so cute

Awww cant wait to watch the film, will definitely watch it soon:) Yeah IKR directors need to start making Appropriate films:\ And they should start making more family oriented films, that is really necessary.
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know these people need to think if they can watch these kind of movie which they can watch with there family lol  and yes i agree family orinted , i will love it , they don't need west kinod movie or american ., which they are trying to be

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey shamritan 🤗 how are u all yaar? i miss u all so much  , i can not believe that i have not talk to u for forever yaar.. i hope u miss me yaar 

anyways  i am here to share  some siggies and avis made by my friends yaar , i love it yar and i hope u all like it too yaar ,  i know some of u all were asking too that  if anyone made any avis on LUMK yaar! 

here is it yaar and  -Do not Cut, Crop, or Copy there  Work!    i saw someone did yaar , please don't do this to anyones work yaar , please yaar. 

U CAN USE THIS FEEL FREE yaar , they are freebies yaar 
avis: 

Amrita :

Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago
Neeshoe thumbnail
Ayesha tu hain kya idhar ? 🤔

cuteboi12 - HELLO jee :D
Nisa he doesn't know hindi. take the Jee out of the sentence😆
Neeshoe thumbnail