Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeshoe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dia do you know if Ayesha will come back to check her pms ? I pmed her today ? ๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: karanfan

aww omg good luck bringing them back together! they fought so many times and now they have decided to separate the CC :( omg that would be awesome if we could all be at idiotic again like old times  9 hours ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† if i was older i would come visit you with my own car lekin kya kare my parents would never allow me to go visit you all the way to Pittsburgh :( haha LOL how long are you staying at U.S ? :D 

Jesus! I don't get how these fights start in the first place. Stupid fights, *hmph*
Yeah I know it will be tough bringing them together again, they may not even agree to give eachother a chance:\ But its worth a shot:)
Awww haha, yeah I wish I had a car too, then you wouldn't have to worry abt coming here, cause I would arrive to your place before you arrived to mine:D
I am staying for 2 days, but Im begging my dad to allow me to stay for more, cause I wont be able to stand getting separated from you all again:(
Neeshoe thumbnail
Aww Ayu I hope your dad lets you stay here more :D Okay I wish I could stay right now because I really wanted to catch up with you on things :( lekin i have to go right now yaar ๐Ÿ˜ญ please be back soon! like super active :) Love you โค๏ธ

Bye Dia :) mein saayed baad mein aaungi ๐Ÿค”

dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dia do you know if Ayesha will come back to check her pms ? I pmed her today ? ๐Ÿ˜•

i am not sure if she will lol
but she is gonna be here tomorrow lol tel everyone what's happeneing ?

Aww Ayu I hope your dad lets you stay here more :D Okay I wish I could stay right now because I really wanted to catch up with you on things :( lekin i have to go right now yaar ๐Ÿ˜ญ please be back soon! like super active :) Love you โค๏ธ

Bye Dia :) mein saayed baad mein aaungi ๐Ÿค”

Awww I hope so too, and I have a feeling he will, cause my friend will beg as well, so I just hope everything becomes alright:)
Awww take care yaar, I wish to chat with you moreCry๐Ÿค—
Yes I will be back with a BANG, love ya too Barbieโค๏ธ
IS there a plain SHAHID FC? would like to join!
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

IS there a plain SHAHID FC? would like to join!

yup there is herez the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1589594&TPN=22&#42701338
Shahid's FC has been really inactive for a long time. Hopefully, it will be active again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Tasneem-17

yup there is herez the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1589594&TPN=22&#42701338
Shahid's FC has been really inactive for a long time. Hopefully, it will be active again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thankyou!๐Ÿ˜Š
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Hello everyone! Any news on Shahid Amrita? ๐Ÿ˜ณ