..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Ishq Vishk..* - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Hey ive gotta go jaan .. take care and lovee youu❤️

aww  okay see you soon! I miss you 💔 love you <33
I am tired yaar. But right now i am studying/eating so sorry if i reply late :( how are youuu <33
no worries , i am busy too and my computer is being so sloow.
i am fine and u?
Omg you have no idea how slow my computer is too. I hate it so much like how its SO SO slow hmph :| I need to get a new one, but my dad says no. uff so annoying LOL 

Hey everyone🤗I am back for a while, well I hope I can get access to the net at home soon, Im in the US at my friend's house, so glad he's got internet, missed you all sooo much!!!!🤗

i agree with u lol , but i have new computer but for some resaon it is still being so slow , i hate and it iis soo anoying

Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

Hey everyone🤗I am back for a while, well I hope I can get access to the net at home soon, Im in the US at my friend's house, so glad he's got internet, missed you all sooo much!!!!🤗

welcome here lol
 new here right , nice to see anybody so addicted to here   and i hope u get net to come here more often lol
 i am dia

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv5j1CUTVGM[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by dia27

welcome here lol
 new here right , nice to see anybody so addicted to here   and i hope u get net to come here more often lol
 i am dia
No, not new here, Im a very old member, and I know you Dia, remember me? Im Ayesha, I have talked to you on scrap so many times, I dont think you rememeber:
Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

Omg I can't believe my eyes! Ayuuu 😲😭 omg tu waapas agayi what the heck you should have pmed or scrapped me na! omg omg omg ! where in U.S are you ? LOL mein tujhe visit karne aaungi :P just kidding that's not even possible 😆 omg tu kaisi hain? we all missed you so much! omg it's been like so longgg since i talked to you ! Omg omg hehe 🤗