..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Ishq Vishk..* - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
i did read the chat...
do u reckon shahid nd amrita will ever be a real life couple?
wish so...nd want dat dey get married in real life...hoping 4 d best...😊
OMG...i will be so happy if they get married
me 2 always want may my wish come true...see my indiviual chat wid her on page 13 nd 14
grima ...i have to go nw yaar sorry
bye TC
btw i will read ur chat with amrita befre i go...
bye
ok bye niks nic talking 2 u bye tc...😃
wishing our angle very-very good luck 4 her movie
Guys today amrita movie realsing right.how come there is no news..@ all..HUH

Who here has seen Love U Mr. Kalakaar? Pls if u have post ur opinion here & rating.

One of my twitter friends said she went to watch in Canada, the capacity was 3/4 and she liked it she rated da film 3.5! :)

LUMK got alot of bad reviews, many critics said it's outdated and will bomb at the box office. :( I'm still hopin for da best, movie like LUMk still need times to grow. Urghh some critics said amrita needs better style but thank god they like amrita's performance.
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Who here has seen Love U Mr. Kalakaar? Pls if u have post ur opinion here & rating.

One of my twitter friends said she went to watch in Canada, the capacity was 3/4 and she liked it she rated da film 3.5! :)

LUMK got alot of bad reviews, many critics said it's outdated and will bomb at the box office. :( I'm still hopin for da best, movie like LUMk still need times to grow. Urghh some critics said amrita needs better style but thank god they like amrita's performance.

I really want to see this movie. I am sure the ratings will increase and this is just starting so we need to wait and see the movie. 😳

Amrita Rao has an amazing style. People who don't like her style won't understand the meaning of simplicity so its no problem. We love our Amrita! 😳😳

Thanks for sharing with us 😊