Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-9 May, 2011 (Page 4)

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
srush i have edited my comments dearHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Srushti! My poor darling. Yeh kya haal ho gaya hai tera?

I am speechless at these insensitive brutes at the channel/PH. I was shuddering at the thought of this show becoming the WORST show ever on the Indian TV in the recent times. Looking back I think I wasn't upset so much even for Kekta shows being rediculous to say the least as I kinda half expected it. This one truly is the cherry on the top of the Kekta crapfest.

I agree with Shilpita that it is high time we wrote a petition not to bring back MR, VR, and AG to this horror show. Even Ramsay brothers will find this crap scarier than their own horror films. I thought Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho" was the scariest movie that I have seen so far but LTL sure walks past that mark now. The character in Psycho, Norman Bates was at least the only psychologically disturbed character who needed a treatment here the makers, the broadcasters, the remaining characters in the serial ALL need the treatment ASAP and are even more psychotic than Norman Bates.

I think even God is shivering and shuddering at the thought of having anything to do with these psycho people. Poor God. Poor Srushti. Poor us mortals.

Edited by mozart66 - 10 May 2011 at 1:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-mnx12chithoosub_rosa

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by chithoo

res Smile
hi viji ,, raj here ,, aprierke ,? i never get o chat with u on ccc so looking at his oppturinity ,,shrush ,,i am spmming here toniteLOL
hi raj...Hi...so sweet...na nalla irukken...u look for me in ccc...aaawww...am touchedThank You...

me upset with this ltl2...so come and res post and disappear...sorry missed u...maybe today we can catch up in ccc...Big smile.

Edited by chithoo - 10 May 2011 at 1:08am

-Azy-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Srushti! My poor darling. Yeh kya haal ho gaya hai tera?

I am speechless at these insensitive brutes at the channel/PH. I was shuddering at the thought of this show becoming the WORST show ever on the Indian TV in the recent times. Looking back I think I wasn't upset so much even for Kekta shows being rediculous to say the least. This one truly is the cherry on the top of the Kekta crapfest.

I agree with Shilpita that it is high time we wrote a petition not to bring back MR, VR, and AG to this horror show. Even Ramsay brothers will find this crap scarier than their own horror films. I thought Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho" was the scariest movie that I have seen so far but LTL sure walks past that mark now. The character in Psycho, Norman Bates was at least the only psychologically disturbed character who needed a treatment here the makers, the broadcasters, the remaining characters in the serial ALL need treatment and even more psychotic than Norman Bates.

I think even God is shivering and shuddering at the thought of having to do anything with these psycho people. Poor God.
bold: u r bang on manju...that is why even our dear BAPPA disappeared from the show these daysOuch...i am taking HIM home...i always loved himBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by chithoo - 10 May 2011 at 1:11am

mozart66

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Why do they show people getting attacked in puja or at temple? But on second thought, they have shown most of the things, they shouldn't have. Thanks for the updateSmile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219chithoo

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by pbtghosh

I guess Junoon was probably the 1st serial to be dubbed into Tamil. It was very famous and the hindi dialogues dubbed in Tamil were really funny. Ppl used to make fun of it calling it "Junoon Tamil" a new form of tamil, as most of the dialogues were literal translations from hindi and hilarious to say the least.

Shocked eee darao maat LTL bhi Tamil me horaha hai Ouch kya ye bhi funny serial banke rahe jayega??D'ohnehiii LTL 1 kabhi funny nehi hosakta.Ermm

I watched a few episodes of Tamil LTL. Ganpat's dialogues are OK as i guess the dialogue writer enjoys writing for drunk Ganpat but Babi's dialogues are weirdly funny as some are literal translations.

Edited by subhas123 - 10 May 2011 at 1:16am
chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Mine!Wink

ohh srush what am i reading!!Confused last Friday my comment has come true!! I was dreading that Baaji's end is near and lo here it has proven correct!! Ouch

yes azy...Ouch...i even predicted the time frame..Cry...one week for him to go..Cry...i guess i am going to give minaxi a run for her money.Big smile...my predictions r turning true tooOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Azy-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hey SweetyHug
sorry to read that ur lights went off & u had to go thru this torture one more timeOuch

He gave Nakku some male dollShocked,this is what their idea of DUTTA-THE ICONIC CHARACTER
Mr.Thakkar do u care to explain.Angry
& what is this fascination with dollsConfused,earlier it was KALA & now this?
Arre bhai,ye bachcho ke liye show nahi hai jahan par aap logon gudde-gudia ka khel dikha sakte haiAngry

Chess,carom -ye sab kya chal raha hai,sports show hai kyaAngry
Plus they don't even know how to play,idiotsAngry

One question to u Srush - The FBs they showed had Dutta's face yaa phir it was all blurredConfused
The reason i am asking this is IMO Nakku doesn't remember Dutta's face,otherwise she would never accept that dollAngry as her saab.Ouch
But,then u know better,so tell me,does she remember his face?

Lastly to the channel -What the h*** is wrong with u peopleDead.
This is ur definition of male lead -a guy who attacks an old lady ,almost his mother's age,without even feeling any remorse & on someone's sayingAngry & the best part flees the scene like a cowardLOL
& u think this character can take Dutta's placeAngry,not even in ur dreamsLOL

I really don't know whether indian audience like to watch this version of LTL ,but i am sure all the females who are themselves mother ,they will definitely feel hurt seeing such gross scenes.

Thanks a lot sweety for this update.Clap
Lots of hugs for uHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-mozart66chithoosub_rosa-Azy-

Go to top