Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-9 May, 2011 (Page 3)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
This precap was as i expected but only thing i thought digu may see Tasha Pic, that baaji said they will keep in the Puja, but that didn't happen. May be kala has to return for that. Now with this shooting incident and the drugs in Baaji's room, baaji will framed.

NS will succeed in framing baaji and may be he will be thrown out of PN. I hope baaji starts suspecting NS, instead of thinking of an enemy outside.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Despite ur efforts Sru I dont feel like pressing the like button. I think VR is being eased out of LTL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-pbtghoshPooja_219sub_rosa

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
So I just read the precap and that's it - I have no clue where the story is currently or what in the heck is going on (Kudos to you Srushti for really watching this every day.. I mean seriously!) but WHAT IN THE HELL is up with this precap?! Stern Smile Are they for real?! Is this seriously the BEST they can do? I mean.. I am speechless.. Is sey ziada "unpredictable" twists to K-soaps k tried-a-billion-times tracks mein hote hain! And to think k they'd try to justify everyone (I'm assuming it's everyone) believing k Baji did shoot AS..? The same woman he considers his mother..? *shakes head* I have no words.. Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-pbtghoshPooja_219sub_rosa

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Main tumko ek real story batarahi hun. Thik hai.Smile  Once upon a time Durdarshan me ek serial hua karte thee ( Patanehi aaj bhi chal rahe hai ke nehi ) Joonun.  Uss waqt main bahat choti thi kuch yaad nehi hai about that serial.  Pehele pehele to bahat sare uncle, aunt ye serial dekhte the Cool par ek din sare ke sare bhag gaeUnhappy except meri mousa.Shocked Unko bhi joonun aagaya tha ke ye Joonun serial ka end dhekh ke chode ga Evil Smile aur haar din TV ke samne time pe bath te the Geek.  Par kuch saal pehele o mausa  (73 yrs ) chal baseOuch but serial khatam nehi hua LOL at that time. Now I am laughing on me kya main bhi WU padte padte uss makam tak pouch na jauLOLLOLLOLLOL.

--------

ritun

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

Main tumko ek real story batarahi hun. Thik hai.Smile  Once upon a time Durdarshan me ek serial hua karte thee ( Patanehi aaj bhi chal rahe hai ke nehi ) Joonun.  Uss waqt main bahat choti thi kuch yaad nehi hai about that serial.  Pehele pehele to bahat sare uncle, aunt ye serial dekhte the Cool par ek din sare ke sare bhag gaeUnhappy except meri mousa.Shocked Unko bhi joonun aagaya tha ke ye Joonun serial ka end dhekh ke chode ga Evil Smile aur haar din TV ke samne time pe bath te the Geek.  Par kuch saal pehele o mausa  (73 yrs ) chal baseOuch but serial khatam nehi hua LOL at that time. Now I am laughing on me kya main bhi WU padte padte uss makam tak pouch na jauLOLLOLLOLLOL.

I guess Junoon was probably the 1st serial to be dubbed into Tamil. It was very famous and the hindi dialogues dubbed in Tamil were really funny. Ppl used to make fun of it calling it "Junoon Tamil" a new form of tamil, as most of the dialogues were literal translations from hindi and hilarious to say the least.

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by pbtghosh

I guess Junoon was probably the 1st serial to be dubbed into Tamil. It was very famous and the hindi dialogues dubbed in Tamil were really funny. Ppl used to make fun of it calling it "Junoon Tamil" a new form of tamil, as most of the dialogues were literal translations from hindi and hilarious to say the least.

Shocked eee darao maat LTL bhi Tamil me horaha hai Ouch kya ye bhi funny serial banke rahe jayega??D'ohnehiii LTL 1 kabhi funny nehi hosakta.Ermm

Edited by pbtghosh - 09 May 2011 at 11:03pm
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Ab Kya boloon...ab to na haasna hota hai naa roona...i thought only kekta can kill a show...but these people take the cake, and the bakery in totally shoving off a perfectly good show down the gutters into the drain and then in sewer system...now i want people to right petition for MR to never return in this crap and VR and AG to quit too..these people are above this trash...Well just my opinion!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrich-Roopa-mnx12Pooja_219kiran255mozart66sub_rosa-Azy-

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
OMg '''

This is unbearable , un acceptable ..
die Digu , die , 

hate him sooo much !
Yuckkk !

disgusting fellow !

zalaaa  why cant we abuse !#$##$

all the bad words are kam for him !

Srush , no way dear no wayyy !

How can u bear it , how can !

Yuckkk !

disgusting !
needs to trhow up !

i know skull asking right question but i want to tell the skulls thatw e are here for Wu 
we are here for some one who is !

guess Guess :P

Apnay dimag ka  apnay dimag ka 
kardayy dey bura haal !
reki abhi bhi LTl dekhay !

larkay behaal kay
 abhi bhi LCl dekhay 

abhi bhi nahi samjhay !

Ok 
now last hint

Jis kay lambay lambay 
King kong kay baal