Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-9 May, 2011 (Page 2)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG what the hell is wrong with Berang. Dead It seems that Colors creative team has lost their brains completely. Diggu aiming at AS and running away. What a loser. Seriously he ran away and he's the lead of the show. Wah re wah. This story with Diggu is not working. Such a poor character sketch. Dead WTH did he just slap Naku and I can see the ratings going even more high since the audience love to see women being slapped. no wonder this channel is still in the ratings. All their shows promote a crappy life for women. I still can not believe that Nakku is still hanging around that basti and not even trying to look for Dutta. She's just too busy doing her chores in the new basti. It seems she prefers to think that her husband is actually dead. What a load of nonsense. How can any wife think that? No wonder they are showing only Fb's of Dutta being in danger. Well Colors need to knock some sense into themselves. It's nothing new, Dutta was in a profession of danger not some random road side gunda. It seems they have all forgotten about that. Dead
So I guess Colors is planning to murder LTL-1 characters physically now with AS getting shot. AS shot, Baji will now end up in Jail. what a load of CRAP. Absolutely no story whatsoever. Thumbs Down
It looks like they are going to show Dutta dead now and start Diggu-Ms.Dariya ki LS. Dead Well done Colors. Wacko

Thanks for watching LCL for us Shrusti. Hug This is indeed truely a torture for me to read. Don't know how your eyes still watch it but I love it that u still update us on it. Hug
btw Awesome skeletons. Cool ROFL

Edited by -Ritz- - 09 May 2011 at 6:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-mnx12sub_rosaPooja_219Hamlet53-Srushti-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear!
I only have one point to make...if they indeed had to show him dead, why did they drag it out for sooo looong? Moronic Idiots Dead??
If they had to show the audience that, then the show would have ended a long time ago. I for one dont believe that, and I will say, that until the serial itself ends, I will hope against hope that Dutta comes back and MR gets back to play him.
Umeed se to duniya kayam hai, haina?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219Hamlet53-Srushti-

Hearts.Flowers IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Srushti-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Since I'm so mad reading the written update and Diggu slapping Nakku. Here is a surprise for Diggu and Colors creative team. They deserve it.

*throws a hammer straight at Diggu and Colors creative team for slapping Nakku.*
aww did that hurt coz I do hope that it did hurt. Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Mine!Wink

ohh srush what am i reading!!Confused last Friday my comment has come true!! I was dreading that Baaji's end is near and lo here it has proven correct!! Ouch

Edited-

Srush I tried to comment but me can't find the energy to do it!! Me too al drained!! Ouch

The diggu cleaning nakkus face was sooo DeadDead for me and then him saying she looks good in that dark avatar too!!Angry Oye we knows it!! U don't have to rub salt on our wounds!!AngryOuch But for ur info she only looks good when she is with Dutta Approveand not any TDH!!!Angry Samje!! Angry

Nakku remembering all the FB of dutta's attack!!Ouch I thought her pagal thing will get cured with that FB but my bad!!Confused It has worsen!!! Daya!!! ShockedU got to go now!Confused Pack ur bags!! She needs a Dutta memory Injection right NOW!!!OuchTongue

He gave her a doll n tells that's Dutta n she accepted it!!Angry Ok now its time to bang the head!!!Evil Smile Srush daya viji I don't have to tell who's na!!! EmbarrassedLOL

Oye he is scared of crying!!Embarrassed Y didn't he tell this earlier na!!!Embarrassed

I would have sent a Tsunami of crying just sitting here!!1 or like Daya, I too join with her n pack my bags n from today sit out side that basti n start crying!!LOL Chalo koi problem nahi, mera crying se be kuch kam ajithi hai n my poor srush is out of all the torture!! EmbarrassedLOL *test run cryingCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry**how is thatEvil Smile*

Precap!! Wahwah!!Clap

Now of course banging head alone not enough I guess!!Angry We need to do something major!! Big smileI don't know seriously how long u gonna update thisConfused n for this update u had to watch the torture twice!!!Ouch
 Se I told na about ur kismath these days!!Disapprove

All I can do is come n buk buk something!! Hope I have done but seriously me not happy with my comments today!!!Disapprove OuchSorry for that!!Disapprove

As usual u have used some nice emotions!!

And I know its not a easy task either, that's y I have given up searching for!!Confused

But u deserves a big hug for the update!!HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Love u Embarrassed

Edited by AzMishy - 10 May 2011 at 2:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12chithoo.iridescence.-Srushti-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Hi shrush..Hug  as ususal the best of the update is the comments in blue and green and the wonderful emo;s they are wrth watchign and reading for srush,, 
it is so obvious LTL is on sucidal path,

diggu slapping,then washign her color,  nakku was never so demonstrative earlier ,,

diggu thinkng of searchign for her saab! @ @#@$#$

diggu trying to shoot AS and running frm there leaving the gun in baaji 's hand ?

wht more can they do they are killing all from old LTL ,, why didnt they start a new show with these charactr rathen than murdering their own show

I am with you srush ,,, Duttaaawahhh!Cry
It is torture reading , hats off to you , to bear this for us srush thanks

me too stil hoping against hope, hoping for a miracle ,,Dutta =Mishal is back ,,,
Luv
Raj

mnx12-Azy--Srushti-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
res Smile
edited:
srush...meine mana kiya tha na aaj ka epi mat kar.Ouchkitna dukh sehena padaCry...teri problem kya hai bataon tu sunthi nahiOuch...aur mein bhi teri baat sunthi nahin...isi liye mein bhi aa gayi comment karneBig smile so stop the blinking skelesLOLLOL...love them.

OH NO piggu cleans up nakku's face...srush lend me that gun i need to kill somebody asapAngry...and rone se dar lagta hai.Confused...yeh kya.Ermm...after all that macho dialogue yesterday to the gunda about "seeing nakku with even eyes closed"...he does a palti and mouths a sonakshi sinha types dialogueROFL...use rone se nahi dutta's thappad se dar lagna padega kyon ki khoob pitayi hone wala hai usko...jab saab ko pata chalega ki is gandhu ne nakku pe haat utayaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

oye they spoilt the rock scene too from JMM2...srush we just spoke about it na...so they r reading our posts and deriving sadistic pleasure from spoiling our fav scenesCryCryCry 

ok that thingy happend between N and D.Vomit...don't even want to write it...oh u poor thing don't bang yr head re srush we all need it...bang the onse's that deserve to be banged like azyWink
now diggu says he saved nakku from harrassment Doofuschal now who will save us from his harrassment..Sad...DUTAAA u just don't care about us do uCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

oh they showed all those lovely scenes of D and N together...CryCryCryand this time they got it right srush...the jeep shooting scene was captured by Kala tayi and shown to all remember...ummm she was one high tech villain...not the teen pati and carom wale goons that are being shown now.
so nakku runs out again...only to be slapped by PigAngry ...have already commented on that...so loved yr murga ban emotisLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Now i saw this scene while surfing channels and was in complete shock seeing nakku hugging a fat blond dutta (doll) ...the one face she still remembered even in her mad state...ok now she needs to be treated asap...daya Nurse911 emergency...
u r right srush, truly genius minds!!!!!!

by the way...i noticed nakku is a bit plump now...which is understandable as when dutta was there our sprint queen was in full swing...but now she is jobless and stuffs herself with vada paav/daal bhaat/chinese food Ouch and what not...and when she attempts to run she is pulled back by the HH and slappedOuch
 next Suds and Leels sudleela...mein baag ke aayi bahar...Shocked

diggu and badshaa...oh he angered u srush...lo one more candidate ready to become "shark feed" ROFL

Next what... NS thinking...hmmm...aaj kal bina dimag wale bhi sochne lagthe haiLOLLOLLOL...kya karen woh kaam jis log ke liye karta hai...unka asar to hoga hiBig smile...so sochne ka natija...we have a new dostana trackROFLROFLROFL

here goes i have a new naam karan for LTL2 ...Bold and the beautiful na na na...Lightbulb Idea...The Dark and the Ugly!!!!!!!!!!

love u srush for not losing yr humour still...hope we keep it alive with our comments too...Sand I Love You

about the precap...no comments ...I AM DRAINED!!!

Edited by chithoo - 10 May 2011 at 3:19am

-Azy-Hamlet53-Srushti-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

res Smile
hi viji ,, raj here ,, aprierke ,? i never get o chat with u on ccc so looking at his oppturinity ,,shrush ,,i am spmming here toniteLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Srushti-

Go to top