Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-9 May, 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Since I'm so mad reading the written update and Diggu slapping Nakku. Here is a surprise for Diggu and Colors creative team. They deserve it.

*throws a hammer straight at Diggu and Colors creative team for slapping Nakku.*
aww did that hurt coz I do hope that it did hurt. 😈
Mine!πŸ˜‰

ohh srush what am i reading!!πŸ˜• last Friday my comment has come true!! I was dreading that Baaji's end is near and lo here it has proven correct!!

Edited-

Srush I tried to comment but me can't find the energy to do it!! Me too al drained!!

The diggu cleaning nakkus face was sooo 🀒🀒 for me and then him saying she looks good in that dark avatar too!!😑 Oye we knows it!! U don't have to rub salt on our wounds!!😑 But for ur info she only looks good when she is with Dutta and not any TDH!!!😑 Samje!! 😑

Nakku remembering all the FB of dutta's attack!! I thought her pagal thing will get cured with that FB but my bad!!πŸ˜• It has worsen!!! Daya!!! 😲U got to go now!πŸ˜• Pack ur bags!! She needs a Dutta memory Injection right NOW!!!πŸ˜›

He gave her a doll n tells that's Dutta n she accepted it!!😑 Ok now its time to bang the head!!!😈 Srush daya viji I don't have to tell who's na!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Oye he is scared of crying!!😳 Y didn't he tell this earlier na!!!😳

I would have sent a Tsunami of crying just sitting here!!1 or like Daya, I too join with her n pack my bags n from today sit out side that basti n start crying!!πŸ˜† Chalo koi problem nahi, mera crying se be kuch kam ajithi hai n my poor srush is out of all the torture!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† *test run crying😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭**how is that😈*

Precap!! Wahwah!!πŸ‘

Now of course banging head alone not enough I guess!!😑 We need to do something major!! πŸ˜ƒI don't know seriously how long u gonna update thisπŸ˜• n for this update u had to watch the torture twice!!!
 Se I told na about ur kismath these days!!πŸ˜’

All I can do is come n buk buk something!! Hope I have done but seriously me not happy with my comments today!!!πŸ˜’ Sorry for that!!πŸ˜’

As usual u have used some nice emotions!!

And I know its not a easy task either, that's y I have given up searching for!!πŸ˜•

But u deserves a big hug for the update!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love u 😳

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Hi shrush..πŸ€—  as ususal the best of the update is the comments in blue and green and the wonderful emo;s they are wrth watchign and reading for srush,, 
it is so obvious LTL is on sucidal path,

diggu slapping,then washign her color,  nakku was never so demonstrative earlier ,,

diggu thinkng of searchign for her saab! @ @#@$#$

diggu trying to shoot AS and running frm there leaving the gun in baaji 's hand ?

wht more can they do they are killing all from old LTL ,, why didnt they start a new show with these charactr rathen than murdering their own show

I am with you srush ,,, Duttaaawahhh!😭
It is torture reading , hats off to you , to bear this for us srush thanks

me too stil hoping against hope, hoping for a miracle ,,Dutta =Mishal is back ,,,
Luv
Raj

res 😊
edited:
srush...meine mana kiya tha na aaj ka epi mat kar.kitna dukh sehena pada😭...teri problem kya hai bataon tu sunthi nahi...aur mein bhi teri baat sunthi nahin...isi liye mein bhi aa gayi comment karneπŸ˜ƒ so stop the blinking skelesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...love them.

OH NO piggu cleans up nakku's face...srush lend me that gun i need to kill somebody asap😑...and rone se dar lagta hai.πŸ˜•...yeh kya.πŸ€”...after all that macho dialogue yesterday to the gunda about "seeing nakku with even eyes closed"...he does a palti and mouths a sonakshi sinha types dialogue🀣...use rone se nahi dutta's thappad se dar lagna padega kyon ki khoob pitayi hone wala hai usko...jab saab ko pata chalega ki is gandhu ne nakku pe haat utaya😑😑😑😑😑

oye they spoilt the rock scene too from JMM2...srush we just spoke about it na...so they r reading our posts and deriving sadistic pleasure from spoiling our fav scenes😭😭😭 

ok that thingy happend between N and D.Vomit...don't even want to write it...oh u poor thing don't bang yr head re srush we all need it...bang the onse's that deserve to be banged like azyπŸ˜‰
now diggu says he saved nakku from harrassment Doofuschal now who will save us from his harrassment.....DUTAAA u just don't care about us do u😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

oh they showed all those lovely scenes of D and N together...😭😭😭and this time they got it right srush...the jeep shooting scene was captured by Kala tayi and shown to all remember...ummm she was one high tech villain...not the teen pati and carom wale goons that are being shown now.
so nakku runs out again...only to be slapped by 🐷😑 ...have already commented on that...so loved yr murga ban emotisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Now i saw this scene while surfing channels and was in complete shock seeing nakku hugging a fat blond dutta (doll) ...the one face she still remembered even in her mad state...ok now she needs to be treated asap...daya Nurse911 emergency...
u r right srush, truly genius minds!!!!!!

by the way...i noticed nakku is a bit plump now...which is understandable as when dutta was there our sprint queen was in full swing...but now she is jobless and stuffs herself with vada paav/daal bhaat/chinese food  and what not...and when she attempts to run she is pulled back by the HH and slapped
 next Suds and Leels sudleela...mein baag ke aayi bahar...Shocked

diggu and badshaa...oh he angered u srush...lo one more candidate ready to become "shark feed" 🀣

Next what... NS thinking...hmmm...aaj kal bina dimag wale bhi sochne lagthe haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kya karen woh kaam jis log ke liye karta hai...unka asar to hoga hiπŸ˜ƒ...so sochne ka natija...we have a new dostana track🀣🀣🀣

here goes i have a new naam karan for LTL2 ...Bold and the beautiful na na na......The Dark and the Ugly!!!!!!!!!!

love u srush for not losing yr humour still...hope we keep it alive with our comments too...Sand I Love You

about the precap...no comments ...I AM DRAINED!!!

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chithoo

res 😊
hi viji ,, raj here ,, aprierke ,? i never get o chat with u on ccc so looking at his oppturinity ,,shrush ,,i am spmming here toniteπŸ˜†
This precap was as i expected but only thing i thought digu may see Tasha Pic, that baaji said they will keep in the Puja, but that didn't happen. May be kala has to return for that. Now with this shooting incident and the drugs in Baaji's room, baaji will framed.

NS will succeed in framing baaji and may be he will be thrown out of PN. I hope baaji starts suspecting NS, instead of thinking of an enemy outside.

Despite ur efforts Sru I dont feel like pressing the like button. I think VR is being eased out of LTL.
So I just read the precap and that's it - I have no clue where the story is currently or what in the heck is going on (Kudos to you Srushti for really watching this every day.. I mean seriously!) but WHAT IN THE HELL is up with this precap?! 😳 Are they for real?! Is this seriously the BEST they can do? I mean.. I am speechless.. Is sey ziada "unpredictable" twists to K-soaps k tried-a-billion-times tracks mein hote hain! And to think k they'd try to justify everyone (I'm assuming it's everyone) believing k Baji did shoot AS..? The same woman he considers his mother..? *shakes head* I have no words.. πŸ€’

Main tumko ek real story batarahi hun. Thik hai.😊  Once upon a time Durdarshan me ek serial hua karte thee ( Patanehi aaj bhi chal rahe hai ke nehi ) Joonun.  Uss waqt main bahat choti thi kuch yaad nehi hai about that serial.  Pehele pehele to bahat sare uncle, aunt ye serial dekhte the 😎 par ek din sare ke sare bhag gaeπŸ˜” except meri mousa.😲 Unko bhi joonun aagaya tha ke ye Joonun serial ka end dhekh ke chode ga 😈 aur haar din TV ke samne time pe bath te the πŸ€“.  Par kuch saal pehele o mausa  (73 yrs ) chal base but serial khatam nehi hua πŸ˜† at that time. Now I am laughing on me kya main bhi WU padte padte uss makam tak pouch na jauπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

--------

ritun

Originally posted by pbtghosh

Main tumko ek real story batarahi hun. Thik hai.😊  Once upon a time Durdarshan me ek serial hua karte thee ( Patanehi aaj bhi chal rahe hai ke nehi ) Joonun.  Uss waqt main bahat choti thi kuch yaad nehi hai about that serial.  Pehele pehele to bahat sare uncle, aunt ye serial dekhte the 😎 par ek din sare ke sare bhag gaeπŸ˜” except meri mousa.😲 Unko bhi joonun aagaya tha ke ye Joonun serial ka end dhekh ke chode ga 😈 aur haar din TV ke samne time pe bath te the πŸ€“.  Par kuch saal pehele o mausa  (73 yrs ) chal base but serial khatam nehi hua πŸ˜† at that time. Now I am laughing on me kya main bhi WU padte padte uss makam tak pouch na jauπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

I guess Junoon was probably the 1st serial to be dubbed into Tamil. It was very famous and the hindi dialogues dubbed in Tamil were really funny. Ppl used to make fun of it calling it "Junoon Tamil" a new form of tamil, as most of the dialogues were literal translations from hindi and hilarious to say the least.