Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-9 May, 2011

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
R E S E R V E D ...

oye these spamming msgs are annoying...me tried to reserve 4 times b4 it actually worked!

will be back later to comment :)

~*~ E D I T E D ~*~

Hehe srush no Bang today...me just roll in quickly and roll out :P

Oh Srush ...

Sooo sorry but this will be quick ...need to go to uni soon :)

Ok woah that whole scene to start ...handsome hunk and black/fair beauty *sigh

Oh they are torturing us with the similarities/copy in the scenes ...I wanna cry

Slap? Oh ho ...chal azy, viji, srush ...we have someone who wants some beatings bad

After all we warned him...still he is after her argh...

let her leave and go to her Dutta wherever he might be

LMAO oh god a male doll, golden hair and fat...and she believed that to be her Saab ...ok W*F ahhh

OMG what is this pre-cap... no srush no ...he cant ...NO NO NO NOOO

Aww my poor baaji😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thanks for the blue wali comments yaara :) and sorry for the blah blue wali comments from my side 😆 what to do ...was caught up in some uni work last night...ok now me off to get ready for uni ...

Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dg0628

R E S E R V E D ...

oye these spamming msgs are annoying...me tried to reserve 4 times b4 it actually worked!

will be back later to comment :)

haha ..am not even surprised now...*teddy hugs*
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Diggu u idiot!😡
Poor Baaji!

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waah kya show ...
Mindblowing ... Puri puri vat lageye
( oh! My language ...But Cvs  as u understand such down rated and LS language ..I had too ) 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks shursti... oooh,the only bit that interested me was dreams about Dutta... its all pointing to the direction that Dutta will be pronounced dead in the series;had a lot of enemies ;had loads of attacks on life;hence some unknown foe killed him...seems credible enough,for dickkie or what ever he is called and this mad hatter to start their lagan!  any way thanks for an amusing update... well writtenx hamlet...
ps miss mishi sooomuch  
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pure DRIVEL is what comes to the mind,

Also

Srushti's wail 

"WAaahhh!!!! Dutttaaa"

Srushti, I deeply feel for you, my heartfelt commiserations dear.
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

thanks shursti... oooh,the only bit that interested me was dreams about Dutta... its all pointing to the direction that Dutta will be pronounced dead in the series;had a lot of enemies ;had loads of attacks on life;hence some unknown foe killed him...seems credible enough,for dickkie or what ever he is called and this mad hatter to start their lagan!  any way thanks for an amusing update... well writtenx hamlet...

ps miss mishi sooomuch  

@ red :- Shub shub bol ... I will strangle someone in cvs , if they do that .. Wasnot it enough that they gave him such trashy exit that they crush ur hopes too ... I want a miracle
oh! I see a shooting star ( Wish ! Wish )

@ blue :- Yes! Loads of attacks on a black bull  or his chamcha Piglet  ... least I care

@ green : Who is that ! Give me the name .. nd we will make sure he will rest in peace

@ Bold :-I love the name ...
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG what the hell is wrong with Berang. 🤢 It seems that Colors creative team has lost their brains completely. Diggu aiming at AS and running away. What a loser. Seriously he ran away and he's the lead of the show. Wah re wah. This story with Diggu is not working. Such a poor character sketch. 🤢 WTH did he just slap Naku and I can see the ratings going even more high since the audience love to see women being slapped. no wonder this channel is still in the ratings. All their shows promote a crappy life for women. I still can not believe that Nakku is still hanging around that basti and not even trying to look for Dutta. She's just too busy doing her chores in the new basti. It seems she prefers to think that her husband is actually dead. What a load of nonsense. How can any wife think that? No wonder they are showing only Fb's of Dutta being in danger. Well Colors need to knock some sense into themselves. It's nothing new, Dutta was in a profession of danger not some random road side gunda. It seems they have all forgotten about that. 🤢
So I guess Colors is planning to murder LTL-1 characters physically now with AS getting shot. AS shot, Baji will now end up in Jail. what a load of CRAP. Absolutely no story whatsoever. 👎🏼
It looks like they are going to show Dutta dead now and start Diggu-Ms.Dariya ki LS. 🤢 Well done Colors.

Thanks for watching LCL for us Shrusti. 🤗 This is indeed truely a torture for me to read. Don't know how your eyes still watch it but I love it that u still update us on it. 🤗
btw Awesome skeletons. 😎 🤣

Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear!
I only have one point to make...if they indeed had to show him dead, why did they drag it out for sooo looong? Moronic Idiots 🤢??
If they had to show the audience that, then the show would have ended a long time ago. I for one dont believe that, and I will say, that until the serial itself ends, I will hope against hope that Dutta comes back and MR gets back to play him.
Umeed se to duniya kayam hai, haina?