Uttaran

May 9th 2011 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

May 9th 2011 Written Update

Veer expresses to ichcha how much he loves his unborn child and thanks her for bringing a positive change in Tapu as well. Jogi offers Damini a job as the canteen manager in his office which leaves Divya angry. Jogi tells Damini to come to work with him from here on and Pushkar laughs at the thought of seeing Damini as a manager.

Ichcha thanks Tapu for helping her out today, but asks how she knew of Satya's plan. Tapu keeps mum about her meeting with Rathore and explains that she always felt something wasn't right with those two esp with all the 'accidents' that happened after they came into their lives. Ichcha explains that she too was fooled at first, but Kasa kaka warned her abt them. She tells Tapu that Veer is blinded by his obligation towards them and doesn't believe her. Tapu suggests that they work together in exposing Satya-Sanchi, but pretend in front of all like they can't stand each other as usual. Ichcha is overwhelmed hearing Tapu say that they are one and will together protect Veer. Both hold hands and vow to expose Satya-Sanchi and protect Veer.

Precap Ichcha and Tapu hug breaking into tears. Ichcha tells Tapu that she is very happy to have gotten her old friend Tapu back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god this iccha deserves all the pain tapu gives her.
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

wow i hope icha isn't that stupid :(
sivashankari thumbnail
Un expected scene Krutika...while, Iccha and tapu hold their hands together, not only they, i too shed tears...Hope atleast hereafter they wont fight again...
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update kruthika