suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
In the beginning i hated kokila  especially when she was first introduced n she pulled n tugged indras hair😆 to see if there was anything else that was false as she was wearing blue contact lenses.
Then she caught urmilla n rashi out n said that Gopi would be her bahu i thought omg she is going to make mince meat of this innocent girl but i hated urmilla more.  but then i saw a different kokila   Then she saw rashi tripping gopi on the wedding day. 
kokila did not want aham to get close to aham so even she scolded gopi uncessarily n kept scolding especially for rashis mistakes.  But she defended gopi when kinjal accused her of being a thief there were many incidences.
Then Aham wanted Gopi out that was when kokila lost her Gopi vahu our nani came n she pointed out why gopi was not adarsh. 
So from there kokila has been trying her best to get them together but has failed up to now. she has stopped herself from shouting at gopi  for others fault mainly rashis, we are now seeing the lioness at work she was beside her self when gopi was lost n told aham off.  I was surprised that kokila did not say anything  when gopi told her that it was aham who told her to get off the train.  kokila is angry  n she showed it at the mandir  when aham was giving out sweets.  she is not impressed with aham at all n for the past week she has witnessed his cruelty n anger out on gopi n not once has gopi complained.  She will not be Ahams mother anymore she will be Gopis  n lets see how aham takes that...

Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i wish everyone had a mother inlaw like kokila ji who loves her daughter inlaw as a own daughter..if mother inlaws becomes mother and do justice with the bahus i think i real life no bahus are burnt and commit suicide..kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi lines are true mother inlaw also a bahu in her past then she gets a next step as mom and second step as a mother inlaw and last step as a grand mother in her life.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good points Suk, I have noticed too that though she saw Gopi sleeping on the floor (she was shocked and stood on the entrance for a while...but did not comment about that), she also witnessed Aham telling Gopi off for the Kadha (it's useful but not you, I know only bitterness because of you in my life), and now he instigated Gopi to get lost and come out of the train...Kokila has not said anything until tomorrows episode we are going to see a showdown with Kokila and Aham tomorrow in Aham's bedroom, I think the fact she saw Gopi also sleeping on the floor is going to come out tomorrow she is going to confront him about the train incident and Gopi sleeping on the floor too.

I think yes, she has realised that her son is very unfeeling and has been punishing Gopi in their marriage...as if it was only her fault they are in the marriage in the first place.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well koki I think she knew what kind of girl anita was so she never accepted her so she got goham married instead
As far as aehem, no one gnna bring him to right path. Who will? Will koki be unsuccessful or wht ? If she is one of us should stand up against mr arrogant young aehem modi
suk19 thumbnail
Ayesha, simi n nafisa the story will now start n we shall see the support n love that kokila gives gopi, i am sure that aham will come up with a lame excuse about gopi sleeping on the floor,  lets see tomorrow it should be a very good episode as well
suk19 thumbnail
👍🏼
Originally posted by: simibrar1990

i wish everyone had a mother inlaw like kokila ji who loves her daughter inlaw as a own daughter..if mother inlaws becomes mother and do justice with the bahus i think i real life no bahus are burnt and commit suicide..kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi lines are true mother inlaw also a bahu in her past then she gets a next step as mom and second step as a mother inlaw and last step as a grand mother in her life.

👏👍🏼