SAGA Of LOVE... RTMC updated pg 1

Posted: 12 years ago

Saga of love

Hi, this is my first ff, i hav read many fanfics.i liked ranjana di's prithvi a lot. this is a little attempt of mine. pls comment n tell how it is n shuld i continue it. i hav made an ar version of this story also. pls suggest another name i u don't like this one.

This is a story about a young girl named Nandini. She lives in a small city, Jabalpur. She has just passed her 10th and is very happy as she as scored 93.5%. Her parents are very happy . But her happiness was short lived as the very next day her brother died. She became very unhappy. All her happiness were smashed into pieces. But she had to move forward. She had got admission in new school. And today was the day she was going o join it. She decides that she would be very cheerful in her new school and will make new friends.

But  God only knows what is stored  for in her near future. Will this school change her destiny  forever? Stay tuned to know a love story which u never heard b4'

link to AR version - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1679967

CHARACTER SKETCH

Nandini Malhotra

A pampered daughter of Dr. Siddharth Malhotra and Mrs. Akanksha Malhotra. She suffered a lot of pain as she loved her brother very much. She believes in love and thinks someone somewhere is waiting for her. She is very b'ful and charming but till her 10th didn't allow a single boy to come close to her. But will this new phase of life make her meet a boy she is waiting for?

Prithvi

A cool dude,topper of his previous school. He has topped in every class and was treated like a star in his previous school. He is a fun loving guy who luv to joke but never crossed his limits. Loves his parents very much and had a crush on a girl named Sarah. 

Other characters would be introduced later in the story

Stay tuned to know what will happen and change everything . . . 

Edited by siddhsha - 12 years ago
pls comment.😊waiting for ur comments😊 
interesting character sketch.  I perfer ARSH. But If you want to do it on AR (KaSh), that's fine, too. I will still read it.
continue soon and add me to your pm list.
Originally posted by fri42911

interesting character sketch.  I perfer ARSH. But If you want to do it on AR (KaSh), that's fine, too. I will still read it.
continue soon and add me to your pm list.
thanks for liking it😊 would update soon..😃 love u
Edited by siddhsha - 12 years ago
Wow nice intro
so cool
plzzz do continue.
Originally posted by sweetshera

Wow nice intro
so cool
plzzz do continue.
thanks for liking.😊 love you.😊

Few more characters needed to be introduced before moving ahead.

Siddharth  Malhotra – Father of Nandini and physician by profession and has a private practice. He is one of the famous and rich doctors of Jabalpur and respected by everyone. He loves his both daughters and his son very much.

Padma Malhotra – Mother of Nandini. She is a housewife. Loved her family very much and always took care of their needs.

Shreya Malhotra – Elder sister of Nandini. Nandini and she shares a very strong bond of love. She is 7 years older to Nandini and is doing her M.B.B.S. in Mumbai. She also loves her brother very much. She acts as motherly figure to both her sibling at times.

Rahul Malhotra – elder brother of Nandini and is younger than Shreya. He is five years older to Nandini. He is mentally retarded. He is 20 years old but has brain of 1 year child. He understands love and loves his family very much. He is very jealous when his maa loves Nandini more as small children gets jealous when elders love other child more. He started to share a strong bond of love with Nandini when Shreya left for her college. Nandini treats him as his son and loves him a lot. He can't speak but takes out few sounds. 

ps- i have introduced the character of rickey gupta only because i wanted that mentally retarded persons shuld not be ill treated bt shuld be handled with care love and lots of affection. if they love u  back no one can love u more than them. it just needs some time and patience to gain their trust. never ever call them mad. my brother was also mentally retarded. i had introduced this character in his memeory.he is dead now bt was very close to me. i love him and want that wherever he is right now must enjoy every moment of his life. i often see people laughing at mentally retarded persons or r often treated inhumanly by some people. pls shower all your love on these person as they need it more love than any normal child.its a request and my motto to introduce this character in my story

Chapter 1 – Our first meeting

"Oh my God!!!, Finally I am back home."

A girl wearing jeans n cool summer top appears sweating profoundly due to the unbearable hot temperature of May.

"Nandini Beta cum inside nani has opened the gate", said her mother.

"Hi nani maa missed me. I missed you a lot" said Nandini hugging her nani affectionately.

"I missed you too beta. How is Shreya?"

"She is wonderful. Hi shona missed me. Come and hug me. I missed you a lot bachha." said Nandini as she looked at the deewan where her shona was sitting waiting for her eagerly.

"Beta I am really sorry we left you here. Pakka promise I would never leave you again. Please forgive your sister this time. I love you betu."  Said Nandini hugging her brother, her shona.

"Aaa…" replied her brother in his own sweet language.

"It was such a nice trip. Papa I just loved di's college n city. Thanks for planning it papa. I was missing di badly nd also wanted to see the Mumbai. It is an awesome place."

"I was also missing Shreya, Beta. N yes it was an awesome trip. It was necessary for you becoz from tomorrow you will be doing very hard work"

"Which hard work I have to do?"

"From tomorrow your coaching for engineering starts, remember"

"Yes dad", says Nandini groaningly

"Come and have some snacks. It would take time to prepare dinner.", says Padma

"How I will reach there, papa?

"By your scooty"

"But the coaching is very far from our house and I have not traveled that much distance on my own via scooty." munching her snacks says Nandini

"There is always first time dear, and you are our brave child. Now come on eat your snacks quickly"

"Beta hurry up, get ready fast. Your classes are from 4:30 pm and it is 3:15 now. You have to go on scooty remember." Called Padma

"Yes maa. I am ready."

"Promise me you would not drive fast."

"Promise, now can I go?"

"Yes"

"Bye maa." said Nandini after kissing her mom.

"Beta Nandini calm down. Streets would no eat you. Remember what papa said, I am brave naa" Nandini spoke to herself as she was driving to reach her destination.

She was afraid. She had not traveled very far away alone on her scooty.

"Please God, help me o reach there in single piece." Prayed Nandini

"Finally I reached my coaching. But wait where I have to park my scooty. Let me ask watchman dada." Muttered Nandini

"Oh no!!! Sh*t! Back tyre of my scooty is struck in a rickshaw. How embarrassing it is." groaned Nandini

She accelerated her scooty to full limit but for no use. Her scooty was struck. Her face was showing how embarrassed she was feeling. There were many on the road staring her.

One of the boys came forward to help her. He held her scooty from the back and it was out.

Without glancing back she muttered a word of thanks as she was feeling very embarrassed. And she was going to move forward she heard a voice of a boy.

"I didn't help you. Why are you saying thanks to me?"

"I didn't say thanks to you but to the guy who helped me, stupid" muttered Nandini highly frustrated.

She had spoken these words in a low voice, so no one heard it and she zoomed toward watchman to ask for place for parking.

"Wow yaar, we do the work and you take away the praises" said the boy who had helped Nandini.

"You know the charms Prithvi Singhania has on girls. Just joking yaar. I was coming from Bansal office and it was a pure coincidence that I was just behind her when she muttered thanks."  Said Prithvi.

"Why I am feeling suddenly a surge of happiness inside me?" Prithvi questioned himself. "She was pretty and was looking cute with a frown on her face. Am I hearing church bells? Hang on dude, what I am thinking. God help me."

"Hey dude are you coming or not?" asked one of his friends.

"Yes coming!!!"

Prithvi hurried towards his friends.       

It was their first meeting or rather I should say Prithvi saw Nandini for the first time. One month passed, they both were studying in same coaching institute but never talked. Actually Nandini had never seen him till now. There was no fault of her. There were almost 200 students studying in her batch. And she was never interested in boys. As a result she never saw towards boy's row. Prithvi noticed her once or twice but never talked to her.

"Today I would not be able to sleep at all. My results are going to be declared tomorrow" said Nandini to her friend Muskaan and Nikita.

"All the best" said Nikita.

"Wish me too. I also study in I.C.S.E board" pouted Muskaan

"All the best" said Nandini and Nikita pinching her cheeks.

Bidding each other bye, they headed towards their home from their coaching.

"YESS!!!, PARTY TIME", shouted Nandini.

"Maa, I have scored 93.5% in boards. And I have scored first rank in my school."

"Congratulations beta. I knew you would do it." Padma hugged her

"Bhaiya I have done it. Mera shona hug me." Said Nandini hugging her brother

Everyone was very happy with her performance. Everywhere phone calls were made. Siddharth distributed ladoo amongst his staff members. That night they went for dinner as directed by Padma.

"Bachha, I am back!" said Nandini to her brother as they entered from their dinner.

"Bachha now go to sleep. Its your sleeping time." Said Nandini

"haan Rahul. Chalo go to your room. You need sleep." Said Padma

"I love you betu. Good night and have sweet dreams." Said Nandini to her brother as she laid  him down next to her dadi maa.

"Beta wake up fast" shouted a crying Padma to Nandini

"Rahul is no more"

Astounded was Nandini, as she heard the news. She came out of the room and saw her brother's body lifeless. She thought she is dreaming, as she had barely slept for 3 hours. She had gone for sleeping at 3 am and her mother woke her at 6 am. Yes she must be dreaming, she again went to her bed.

Again her mother came to her room, crying hysterically said to her, "your brother, our Rahul is dead. It is a truth."

This time Nandini was smashed into pieces as reality struck her. Her bachha was dead. No this can't happen. She again rushed to his room. Touched his body. It was cold, very cold. His lips were blue. She saw her father for confirmation who was checking his pulse. She saw her father has turned pale. 

"our Rahul is dead" said her father in almost crying voice.

Nandini saw her dadi maa, her mother crying. She felt how low her father was feeling. How he was controlling himself from crying. She was feeling so much pain in her heart, but seeing the state of her family, she decided not to cry. She was feeling miserable. She could not cry, could not share her grievances with any one. Her sister was not here. She decided she would hold herself till her sister arrived.

She again saw the body of her brother and felt a sudden surge of tears appearing in her eyes. She rushed out of that room and went to kitchen, where she sank into the floor and tears started to flow freely. She had lost most precious person in her life. She remembered all the moments she had spend with her brother. How she used to pick him in her laps, how she used to make him dance, how she used to tell him everything that happened in her school. How he used to pat her back when she used to hug him. The way she used to sing songs to make him sleep. Now she can't do anything.

It was so terrible she thought…

3 days has passed and today is Nandini's birthday. Today she has turned sixteen, the sweet sixteen, she thought as she woke. She felt a pang of sorrow in her heart for not having her brother beside her today. With a sigh she got down her bed.

"Happy Birthday, Nandini. Beta entrance test for your new school is after three days. Start preparing for them." said Siddharth as she approached towards him.

"Thanks papa. Yup I will start preparing for them."

Nandini entered the gates of Gurukul for giving her entrance exam. She met her old friends who had also come to give the exam.

"Hi Nandini"

Nandini turned to see the source of sound. It was one of her friends in tuition named Nimesh.

"Hi Nimesh. How are you? You want to take bio side na." asked Nandini

"I am fine. Thank you. Yes would take bio side. You are on maths side, right."

"Yes"

"All the best for the entrance exams. My friends are waiting for me . I have to go. Bye."

"Bye"

"Wow yaar you had such a pretty friend and you never told us not fair" asked Prithvi who was constantly watching from far away Nandini conversing with Nimesh.

Nimesh is one of the buddies of Prithvi. They were in same school.

"She was in my coaching in 10th"

"Oh ho! Oh ho!" teased everyone.

"Whats her name dude?" asked Prithvi

"May I know why do you want to know her name?"

"Just out of curiosity. I must know with whom my friend is talking. You know." said Prithvi

"She is a very nice girl. Her name is Nandini."

"Nandini" muttered Prithvi

pls press like button or comment

continue soon dear...

waiitng to read more...