Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Cute pic. Both look cute together.
Crystal - what movie will be destroyed? MBKD or the Salman one?
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

ahh they make such a hot pair, can't get more good looking that this.

kat looks fresh and gorgeous and ali looks so amazing, I wish he wasn't married they look so good together.

Cant wait for MBKD, their pair is already interesting.

I just wish bollywood starts giving actors like ali a chance we need more young actors I am so tired of the khans.

Katrina see how good u look with men around your age, hope you realize this one day because your choice in men is🀒

Crystal well said πŸ‘i totally agreee with and yeah she should marry a men like her age and i hope she marry's soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜’
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just love this pic. They look so cute and perfect together...I just can't wait for MBKD especially after this pic...they will set the screen on fire! :) I hope Ali signs more movies in bollywood!
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is going to be the most predictable movie of the year...But everyone is still going to watch it! Coming to the picture, they look really good together! I like Katrina and Imran but I prefer Imran with someone more petite like Genelia or maybe Amrita Rao?! Someone please cast her! I miss her. Ali looks young but not teenage/20s young like Imran sometimes does. He doesn't look like a "chocolate boy". And I totally agree with Katrina and Govinda's jodi being really gross. If I see a man that's in his 40s, I would call him uncle-ji. Katrina needs to act with people her age. Salman and Govinda have zero chemistry with her.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Katrina is looking like AUNTY in front of ALI... Ali is looking much younger, better he shud chose some younger actress rather than this bhenji kind of actress...

Katrina shud act with GulShan Grover, her debut movie was with him... 22 jo their chemistry just rock the movie... everyday i watch it with pause n zoom effect...🀣
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
yup i saw dis 1 on ali's fb page...dey luk adorable
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

nice pix..both r lukng good 2gthr

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Kat looks older thn him !!!! πŸ˜›

Keep----------Smiling !!! 😊
_notinuse_ thumbnail
this is a very refreshing. Like all others have said, pairing up with someone close to her age brings her youthful side out. Up until now I've always viewed her as a plaything for old men and their lust. This picture makes her seem a lot more likeable.