Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha4Ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

kinha r the best..we have to increase their rankings...thank u so much for the reminder...!!

nehamyjaan thumbnail
Thank u so much for the reminder...pls join neha's fan club too...she deserves the same love from us..kinha rocks..love them a lot...!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
they'r so fabulous as individuals as well as a jodi. da best thing abt them is dat they compliment each other well and dats wat make them so irresistible πŸ˜

god bless kinny & neha!!!!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great thread Simran, really appreciate all your hard work to keep Neha and KM ranking up. Please guys Neha needs as much comments as possible, we need to show how much we appreciate her. Also while u guys are at it, please comment on her Photos and Videos. Thanks 
KinHa4Eternity thumbnail
Thanks simi, yes we have to  keep them up no matter what
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shova, Sana, Sneha...and everyone ..I dont know everyone's name so sorry guys...But thanks a lot for your support. 
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we have to do whatever we can...pls join neha's fan page...bcz i noticed tht many of the nivren fans r not joining in neha's fan page..nivren is magical bcz of both nivi and viren...so neha too deserves the equal amount of love...pls comment on kinshuk and neha's fan page..kinha rockzz..!!
LoveNeha thumbnail
thanx simi di..i'll do...i joined in IF today for neha..kinha is my favorite couple..
NehaMyAngel thumbnail
Neha is my princess..i love her so much..i'll join her fan club...and kinha is my favorite couple ever..so i'll comment in their fan pages..they need our support...thank u so much for this post..!!
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I simply amazed after watching kinha's acting...there r so many gd looking actor but talent n looks combo only our Kinha has...love u KinhaaaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘