Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

What will happen if...??

Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! I am so shocked and angry after watching new promo. How can Abha accept Ranchord as her husband? If she really does that then that means no reunion of Abharan or it is just to bring Abharan together. As we know in promo they have shown that Abha is accepting Ranchord and Karan is coming back to Abha. Whom do you think that Abha will choose? If Karan came after everything is over then what? I am so confused and angry that I don't know what to say? Please guys share your thoughts after watching this promo!! Edited by lato - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was a bit confused after the promo but I guess today's episode helped me understand.
The fortune teller lady told Abha to not ruin the lives of those that are connected to hers. She tells her to be patient.

My thoughts are that Abha listens to the lady and decides to satisfy the family by accepting Ranchod. Abha said she'll try to live without Karan, so she's trying to make everyone happy. It is a complicated situation for Abha, especially when she has everyone rubbing it in her face that Karan's no more.
Either way she doesn't seem too happy in the promo. And they didn't necessarily show her taking of Karan's mangala sutra.

I do believe that Abharan reunion is coming soon.
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supercool3

I was a bit confused after the promo but I guess today's episode helped me understand.
The fortune teller lady told Abha to not ruin the lives of those that are connected to hers. She tells her to be patient.

My thoughts are that Abha listens to the lady and decides to satisfy the family by accepting Ranchod. Abha said she'll try to live without Karan, so she's trying to make everyone happy. It is a complicated situation for Abha, especially when she has everyone rubbing it in her face that Karan's no more.
Either way she doesn't seem too happy in the promo. And they didn't necessarily show her taking of Karan's mangala sutra.

I do believe that Abharan reunion is coming soon.

hope it comes true and abharan reunites
akhilash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

very confused indeed and these grey cells are no in position to speculate what is going in the minds of the cvs. They have brought in a clairvoyant, concept of telepathy and the rate at which it is going, Shelly will be upto no good and we might see some voodoo dolls and black magic. (I hope these ideas dont appeal)  I am hoping that all of this is shown as a dream sequence for Abha and be done with it.

Either way, even with all this erratic plots, kudos to entire cast for rendering their roles to the best of their ability and their attempts to make the whole thing look at least an ounce credible. 👏👏

BTW, Karan you can wear something other than the blue and white long sleeved T-Shirt. It is an overkill now.  SB mein kapde dhonewala koi nahi kya ????
Edited by akhilash - 12 years ago
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thnk may be cv's try to mislead us by showing this...i dont thnk they can ever try to break karan and abha's relation...becoz  all fans want abharan to be back...hope for the best and iam waiting patiently for abharan reunion
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah...sometimes promos r misleading...i think cvs want 2 make us more & more curious but they r nt thinking there's a limit for evrything..😡
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think its just to bring suspense to the plot...I don't think they would dare separate Abharan because they will definitely lose viewership and loyal fans 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
lets wait and watch...i feel bad for ranchod...he looses in the end...

all i can say...get readdy for the new track...a love triangle between karan-abha-ranchod...
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

lets wait and watch...i feel bad for ranchod...he looses in the end...

all i can say...get readdy for the new track...a love triangle between karan-abha-ranchod...

yeah right there will be a love triangle between  karan-abha-ranchod. i don't understand why the cv's are playing with our emotions
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont trust this promo at all!!! now they always mislead us! but i just want to see an abharan reunion thats all. is it too much to ask from the cvs??