Navya

anant its change just for navya

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
today anant was so noghty and i love it  because that mean hes hurt just because navya siad no for picknice that menat he is faaling in love with navyaโ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธhe was looking supar cute when he angry ๐Ÿ˜ i love anant  cutest face when he was angry ๐Ÿ˜
anant its change just for navya ๐Ÿ˜anant its change just in navya love ๐Ÿ˜
i  loveing the way he was trying too occupyy rightss on navya๐Ÿ˜and after wacth today now we know anant ๐Ÿ˜ณ jo be cahta hai pa ke reheta hai ๐Ÿ˜ and i love tha way he is ๐Ÿ˜and now i know jab anant ko yeh reliza ho gay ke he loves navya and after navya relisze to well  anant well go against to his family only for Navya๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ just for navya ๐Ÿ˜ wowww i totally love today episode it wasss wowww just mindbolown ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by kmh24ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterdays episode was mind blowing   very very cute angry young man ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ So from yesterdays episode its sure that he would go against his family for navya becoz their New friendship he hav guts to ask permission then after realising his feelings towards navya He would surely go against his family as v all know from the starting itself anant hav done by going against his family rules SO ANANT WOULD CHANGE FOR NAVYAEdited by Snowwhite50 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa yaar I have the same feeling that Anant will go against his family only for Navya...but in Navya's behavior she is afraid to go against her family...but Anant force her so she will do what ever Anant wants wow I love this show...
Papa ki Navya VZ Anant ki Navya...wow...who will win??
I think Anant ki Navya will win...
silver4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was totally amazing. n anant on angry mode was sooo cute..!!!! lovely.!!

m in love with navya show..!!
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silver4karan

it was totally amazing. n anant on angry mode was sooo cute..!!!! lovely.!!

m in love with navya show..!!

๐Ÿ˜ณheh right anant was looking sooo cute when he was angry ๐Ÿ˜
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snowwhite50

Yesterdays episode was mind blowing   very very cute angry young man ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ So from yesterdays episode its sure that he would go against his family for navya becoz their New friendship he hav guts to ask permission then after realising his feelings towards navya He would surely go against his family as v all know from the starting itself anant hav done by going against his family rules SO ANANT WOULD CHANGE FOR NAVYA

yeah well siad i totally agree with you anant well go against his family for navya oh god that episode well be tha sp romantce and the best cant wait ๐Ÿ˜
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haan hinu i luv his gussawala attitude so much๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very well said Hina dear, you posted after so long on Navya forum. Missed you.

I totally agree, yesterday we saw a new side of Anant- the angry man in love types. It was really a cute expression from Shaheeer.

I'm looking forward to today's episode.
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sahi bola hinu...bahut ziddi ho gya hai...pehle zid kr k navya ko engagement pe le k aaya...ab zid kr k picnic pe le jayega...yiepeee