India-Forums

Navya
Navya

anant its change just for navya

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
today anant was so noghty Dancingand i love it  because that mean hes hurt just because navya siad no for picknice that menat he is faaling in love with navyaBlushing Blushinghe was looking supar cute when he angry Day Dreaming i love anant  cutest face when he was angry Day Dreaming
anant its change just for navya Day Dreaminganant its change just in navya love Day Dreaming
i  loveing the way he was trying too occupyy rightss on navyaDay Dreamingand after wacth today now we know anant Embarrassed jo be cahta hai pa ke reheta hai Day Dreaming and i love tha way he is Day Dreamingand now i know jab anant ko yeh reliza ho gay ke he loves navya and after navya relisze to well  anant well go against to his family only for NavyaDay DreamingDay Dreaming just for navya Day Dreaming wowww i totally love today episode it wasss wowww just mindbolown Day Dreaming

Edited by kmh24ever - 09 May 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakursilver4karanbe-happy-alwaysBobbi.anu17.Juhi.

Snowwhite50 Groupbie
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Yesterdays episode was mind blowing   very very cute angry young man Day Dreaming Day Dreaming So from yesterdays episode its sure that he would go against his family for navya becoz their New friendship he hav guts to ask permission then after realising his feelings towards navya He would surely go against his family as v all know from the starting itself anant hav done by going against his family rules SO ANANT WOULD CHANGE FOR NAVYA

Edited by Snowwhite50 - 09 May 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
yaaa yaar I have the same feeling that Anant will go against his family only for Navya...but in Navya's behavior she is afraid to go against her family...but Anant force her so she will do what ever Anant wants wow I love this show...
Papa ki Navya VZ Anant ki Navya...wow...who will win??
I think Anant ki Navya will win...
silver4karan Senior Member
silver4karan
silver4karan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
it was totally amazing. n anant on angry mode was sooo cute..!!!! lovely.!!

m in love with navya show..!!
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silver4karan

it was totally amazing. n anant on angry mode was sooo cute..!!!! lovely.!!

m in love with navya show..!!
Embarrassedheh right anant was looking sooo cute when he was angry Day Dreaming
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snowwhite50

Yesterdays episode was mind blowing   very very cute angry young man Day Dreaming Day Dreaming So from yesterdays episode its sure that he would go against his family for navya becoz their New friendship he hav guts to ask permission then after realising his feelings towards navya He would surely go against his family as v all know from the starting itself anant hav done by going against his family rules SO ANANT WOULD CHANGE FOR NAVYA
yeah well siad i totally agree with you anant well go against his family for navya oh god that episode well be tha sp romantce and the best cant wait Day Dreaming
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
haan hinu i luv his gussawala attitude so muchEmbarrassed
Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Very well said Hina dear, you posted after so long on Navya forum. Missed you.

I totally agree, yesterday we saw a new side of Anant- the angry man in love types. It was really a cute expression from Shaheeer.

I'm looking forward to today's episode.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index