Navya

Anya; Already staked the claim on each other?

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok this is going to be  a quick post, may edit later.   Everyone has talked about Anant NOT reflecting on his behaviour towards Navya...we see that he likes to be around her, ring her, think about her, inadvertantly invite her to his sisters engagement, turn up randomly at her house smack his head in frustration when she cant travel with him.  you get the picture, the list is endless. his obsession seems to be surpassing navya's with him.    today we also saw navya verbalise what's happening...'anant ki navya'...she is already split between her loyalty towards father and anant. anant already has some 'haq on her. 
we don't see anant having daydreams or making remarks to himself like this.  but an actor is someone who can put across their emotions more subtly.  i  think anant has achieved this.  look at the past episodes and the way he has spoken to nimisha about navya, acknowledging that navya is that special friend. in 1 part, he pretends he doesnt understands what nimisha is talking about and then says he is joking and will introduce navya to her.   anant understands that out of all his friends... navya is the 1 that needs to be introduced to nimisha. i do feel that anant has,, on some level,, acknowledged his feelings towards navya already.  today his reaction to navya refusing to ask for permission for the trip was the manifestation of alll his feelings, his conscious/unconscious acknowledgement that he has that haq over navya. 

now we just need to see what happens next...,..
Edited by Hessa85 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you on that one...i, myself, thought that too much emphasis was being put on Navya's feelings and not enough on how Anant is feeling...but after reading your post and re-thinking about it, I realised that maybe his actions are his way of expressing & acknowledging his feelings towards Navya - they may be right or wrong - but it's his way! All the impulsiveness, Navya being his 'special friend', turning up at her house...the sudden 'haq' he shows over Navya...slowly but surely his actions are conveying the importance of Navya in his life...😃

thnx for sharing your post ðŸ˜Š
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As we all know that for Navya Anant is more than a friend.So everybody is sure that Navya hav feelings for Anant.But all of them are CONFUGED abt Anant But i think Anant also hav the same feelings for Navya thats why he introduced Navya as special friend,Went to pick up for engagement,the phone convo (else he could hav talked to her frm canteen) AND AFTER NIMISHA TOLD ABT HER FINACE HE THOUGHT ABT NAVYA ALSO HE CALLED NAVYA WEN HE SAW NIMISHA CALLING HER FINACE
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.

The phone convo in yest.'s episode was a clear indicator that he is treating her as his, but i dont think he has realised it yet. I hope we get a scene of him thinking things through at some stage.
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree wid u...nd ya Anant apna hak jata rha hai navya pe...he wanna make her his...4eva..😳