Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

I didn't even know there was a 'kiss' until i opened this thread 🤣

Ohhh Come On gurlzz...lets get real...they r not gonna show us REAL kissing everrr...so dilko behlane ke liye, yeh shirt pe kiss with the Smooching sound for the time being chalega...😆

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Ohhh Come On gurlzz...lets get real...they r not gonna show us REAL kissing everrr...so dilko behlane ke liye, yeh shirt pe kiss with the Smooching sound for the time being chalega...😆

🤣🤣🤣

Dilsay thumbnail
😉

When they can show peck on forehead and cheek ,they can show a peck on bare shoulder and neck 😆
we don't want LL.I know we won't get that...
Absoluv thumbnail
😉

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

🤣🤣🤣

🤣 Good One Nadia dear...BTW..u haven't written an OS in a while now...any in store for us...😉
Absoluv thumbnail
😕

Originally posted by: Dilsay

😉

When they can show peck on forehead and cheek ,they can show a peck on bare shoulder and neck 😆
we don't want LL.I know we won't get that...

Agree with u dear...But u c the forehead kisses r plenty, there was only one CHEEK kiss...god knows why v can't get more of cheek kisses between NOW husband-Wife MAANEET...😕...Chalo...lets just do the usual...Wait & Watch...😆

🤣 Good One Nadia dear...BTW..u haven't written an OS in a while now...any in store for us...😉

I can't be bothered to write anymore... i've become too lazy 😛😆
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The pictures are so funny.
Dilsay thumbnail

😕

Agree with u dear...But u c the forehead kisses r plenty, there was only one CHEEK kiss...god knows why v can't get more of cheek kisses between NOW husband-Wife MAANEET...😕...Chalo...lets just do the usual...Wait & Watch...😆

We  r waiting and watching 😆
It looks absurd when the  husband wants to stay with her at night and and the wife throws him out LMAO
HOW LONG WE WILL WAIT 😡
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Your creativity is awesome...

Originally posted by: Newdime

Your creativity is awesome...

LOL, this isn't exactly all done by me... i saw something similar in one of the TVD sites so nicked some of the pics 😛😆