Teji is a brute, yes, yes, yes he is !!😑

And was there a kiss???????????????????πŸ˜•
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

LMAO... what Kiss????

😳 seriously i missed it... they kissed ❓

Geet kissed Maan's shoulder and they put on so loud sound of effect, the sound of the kiss the sound of clothes tearing, ROFL πŸ˜†

Hayeee, kaash she kissed his bare shoulder or chest, nahi nahi πŸ˜†

desigirl_18 thumbnail
🀣OMG that was tooo funny!!! Loved the Snape one u used for Teji!! Aand the rest rocked as well especially the reaction to the kissπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Same pinch dear...me tooo a fan of TVD & Damon/Elena...😳...so herez the pic of the kiss...

and here is the video...watch from 2:20...πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=g0RywfDQ76U[/YOUTUBE]

ooohhh LMAO... no wonder i missed it 🀣

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›Lipalicious:

Teji is a brute, yes, yes, yes he is !!😑

And was there a kiss???????????????????πŸ˜•

hah that was my first reaction too 🀣
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO! loved it nadia put a smile on my face but I feel exactly the same altho I want to go a step further and punch his lights out! LOL 

Tej is hypocritical he wants his sister to be treated right by her husband yet he doesn't exactly follow the same principle and treats his wife like crap! He should only preach if he follows it himself!

Maaneet scene was cute but yes would have been wayyy better if he was shirtless😳 and seriously they need to go beyond now - which husband in reality would wait this long to even get a kiss from his wife?! I mean even a cheek kiss is once in a blue moon!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

LMAO! loved it nadia put a smile on my face but I feel exactly the same altho I want to go a step further and punch his lights out! LOL 

like this 🀣

Dilsay thumbnail

yes im a huge fan of Ian and TVD... that's why I opened this thread... 🀣
i took inspiration (by that i mean i nicked all the hilarious gifs πŸ˜†) from a similar post on tumblr 🀣

(Note: you stll need to tell me when the kiss happened... i totally missed it 😳)

ROFL 
Do you guys call it a kiss... LMAO... it was  a touch on GC's 's shirt with a loud smooching sound...
ROFL
Although Geet has already given him a peck on his cheek so there wasn't a big deal about a cute smooching sound
ROFL
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

like this 🀣

ROTFLMAO!!!🀣

Ok I meant by fist but that is wayyy betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maybe more impact too LOL hosh thikana aajaynge saab zaada ke!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Dilsay

Do you guys call it a kiss... LMAO... it was  a touch on GC's 's shirt with a loud smooching sound...
🀣
Although Geet has already given him a peck on his cheek so there wasn't a big deal about a cute smooching sound
🀣

I didn't even know there was a 'kiss' until i opened this thread 🀣