"Haaye Re Meri Car!!!!!"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Poor Haseena.😭

My mommy-in-law has to suffer so much.😭😭 Already the Raichands didn't have any money😲, then Daanish joined the family business☒️, and well, we know what that radish is like...πŸ˜’

*sighs*

And now her car...😭

It's been totalled. Totally damaged. 😭

*sighs more*

Poor Haseena mommy...she was sooo upset that she just started wandering around in a daze, and landed up at the hospital! 😲😲😲

Oh no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲😲

She's Okay...it's just that she just didn't realise in her sorrow where she was going, and then, the hospital was where so much happened...where she got to know that though Chaand was safe, yet the car was gone... πŸ₯Ί

May the Car Rest in Peace...

~ Adi😳

aww Adi such a caring bahu u r πŸ˜†, so caring for ur sasu maa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Abhay will b so happy to know that 🀣

ps: mayb u dunno there r many in the forum who r claiming to b Piya that is Abhay's wife 🀣🀣
but ur position is safe at the top 🀣

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

aww Adi such a caring bahu u r πŸ˜†, so caring for ur sasu maa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Abhay will b so happy to know that 🀣

ps: mayb u dunno there r many in the forum who r claiming to b Piya that is Abhay's wife 🀣🀣
but ur position is safe at the top 🀣

Awww...thank you Nishi! You know what though, Haseena's a cool mommy-in-law...mere liye Pia ko Abhay se door rakhti hai...I lub her! ❀️

@ps...There's an Abhay for everyone...so no tension on that score. πŸ˜‰ As for being on the top... thank you. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by I-love-Roses

Adi you are hillarious!

Thank you! :D

Btw, I'm sorry, but I forgot your name. πŸ˜•

awww Adi. Saas ka dukh sirf bahu hi samajh sakti hai. *sob* *sob* **khushi ke hain**

Ab Raichand kya karenge? Chalo koi na, dahej mein nai car aa jayegi. Panchi ki shaadi jo hai na, kya sasurji ke liye ek car bhi nahi laayegi. Akhir Dobs kanjoos nahi hai.🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Ritzie

awww Adi. Saas ka dukh sirf bahu hi samajh sakti hai. *sob* *sob* **khushi ke hain**

Ab Raichand kya karenge? Chalo koi na, dahej mein nai car aa jayegi. Panchi ki shaadi jo hai na, kya sasurji ke liye ek car bhi nahi laayegi. Akhir Dobs kanjoos nahi hai.🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣 Achhi planning hai Ritz. Woh tab Haseena didn't know know about the shaadi na. Ab dekhna, pehle Sid ko manaa karegi, phir dahej maangegi. Ab itne saal se ghar bhi toh chala rahi hai na. Awesome housewife!⭐️

btw, Viv tweeted again. πŸ˜‰

And meri posts koi padhne hi nahin aata aajkal...my ego's vanishing. 🀣

Originally posted by amail1601

🀣🀣🀣 Achhi planning hai Ritz. Woh tab Haseena didn't know know about the shaadi na. Ab dekhna, pehle Sid ko manaa karegi, phir dahej maangegi. Ab itne saal se ghar bhi toh chala rahi hai na. Awesome housewife!⭐️

btw, Viv tweeted again. πŸ˜‰

And meri posts koi padhne hi nahin aata aajkal...my ego's vanishing. 🀣

Aur kya... Sid aasani se maan jaata toh Dobs' car thode dete. Ab ek car mangni mein aur doosri shaadi mein.

Ego ka kya. Yours is better than mine. I had only one comment. But you know what I hardly write for comments. I write because I want to. So, doesn't matter much to me.🀣

And congratulations!!! With Metz back, Pia and Metz will fight and you can enjoy your time with Abhay alone.

Originally posted by Ritzie

Aur kya... Sid aasani se maan jaata toh Dobs' car thode dete. Ab ek car mangni mein aur doosri shaadi mein.

Ego ka kya. Yours is better than mine. I had only one comment. But you know what I hardly write for comments. I write because I want to. So, doesn't matter much to me.🀣

And congratulations!!! With Metz back, Pia and Metz will fight and you can enjoy your time with Abhay alone.

🀣🀣 Wonder if they'll ask for money too.

I am soo against dowry though. *sighs*

One comment?? Where?

@Abhay... I sooo know! 😳😳😳 *runs off with Abhay*

Originally posted by amail1601

🀣🀣 Wonder if they'll ask for money too.

>> maangane ki kya zaroorat hai, ab apni beti ko R's ke ghar bhej rahein hai aur Mr D sab jaante hain. Apne aap hi de denge apni beti ko. πŸ€£πŸ€£

I am soo against dowry though. *sighs*
>>arre yaar tumhare mummy papa se nahi maang rahe, woh toh Mr D is very rich na toh balance of economy ke liye hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

One comment?? Where?
>>you saw it.πŸ˜ƒ

@Abhay... I sooo know! 😳😳😳 *runs off with Abhay*
>>EnjoyπŸ˜‰