Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gargi.

havent watched epi...bt i guess SSP & tara's interaction is a scene 2 watch😍 bt tara's sudden change is unacceptable...i wish they made more subtle...than filmy..if one has lot of poison in mind u cant clear it in a day...plus thr is some awkwardness...i dont know may be its my viewπŸ€”

@jaya congo on being MOTWπŸ₯³.πŸ€—.. my grilling questions are waiting for u in tht thread😈

I saw it Gargi...πŸ˜†.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Spardha...I have watched an episode of CM...its good! I hope you saw last week's episode...they were good!

@Pallu...yeah...Gaurav could be bi! I guess it all depends on how they want to handle the gay storyline. If they want to give it the serious treatment, they will have him be gay. If they want Vidya's track to have a happy ending, they could make Gaurav bi!

@Fiz...it would have been awesome to see the men in the kitchen! πŸ˜†

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darlunia

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">@Spardha...I have watched an episode of CM...its good! I hope you saw last week's episode...they were good!

@Pallu...yeah...Gaurav could be bi! I guess it all depends on how they want to handle the gay storyline. If they want to give it the serious treatment, they will have him be gay. If they want Vidya's track to have a happy ending, they could make Gaurav bi!

@Fiz...it would have been awesome to see the men in the kitchen! πŸ˜†</font>

yeah I watchd cgm rgt frm 1st epi, its awesum,m luvin it..
Bou maryada I wish they show gaurav bi!
I wan't track to sum up wid happy ending.
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was really a good one. I thought Vidya shouldn't have told Imli about everything that happened but poor girl. She needs to pour her heart out to someone 😭
Loved the scenes between all youngsters and uttara and devyani. πŸ˜ƒ
For the first time i will praise SSP πŸ˜† The scene between him and tara was just great. Loved how well he taught Tara about uttara. Also, good thing he didn't make Rishabh a bad guy or else the situation would have been worse. I am happy Tara realized her mistake and accepted Uttara.
I have to say, amazing acting by Uttara...the scene between her and tara was lovely πŸ‘πŸ‘
I was kind of disappointed with Priya. I didn't like how she was smiling when Tara said the credit goes to SSP. I thought she would be kinda mad but i guess not