India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: May 9, 2011 (Page 2)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
i dont think Gaurav will force himself..

this is wat i think will happen..

Gaurav is already attracted to Vidya.. Vidya is trying her level best to get Gaurav.. sumthing would happen i dont know wat but sumthing would happen which would turn Gaurav Vidya alot closer.. they may even consummate their marriage.. everything would be going on fine and then Vidya would get to know that Gaurav is gay or whoever is the third person in their life..Confused

i sooo want the story to go this way.. when a man can be in love with two women at one time then why cant a women and a man LOLLOL

there is no way that Vidya would get to know about Gaurav so soon.. a happy phase is going to cum in the middle and then everything gone..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Lovely updates.
Mondays episode reminded me of the Valentine epi. It was a good epi, another bonding session between the ladies and bauji telling the men on respescting women. It would have been better if they  showed the men in the kitchen, actually cooking for their mums. It would have been fun LOL
If we didn't know what SSPs intentions towards Uttara were or how he is really like SSP would have been a saint in todays epi after his talk with Tara to make her understand.
Uttara and Tara reunion was so apt for Mothers day. I felt really happy for her as the rest of the family. Wonder what Devyani will do now, cant blame her though. Vidya was very sad with Gaurav ignoring her. I guess Gaurav will be pressured more into having a baby. Why is it there a rush for couples to have children as soon as thay get married Confused Its up to the couple to decide. And theres no rule that the eldest son should have a baby first. If this track happens it may be the one for Gaurav and Vidya to consummate their marriage and then Vidya will find out the truth about Gaurav.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargi.

havent watched epi...bt i guess SSP & tara's interaction is a scene 2 watchDay Dreaming bt tara's sudden change is unacceptable...i wish they made more subtle...than filmy..if one has lot of poison in mind u cant clear it in a day...plus thr is some awkwardness...i dont know may be its my viewErmm

@jaya congo on being MOTWParty.Hug..Dancing my grilling questions are waiting for u in tht threadEvil Smile

I saw it Gargi...LOL.
BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
@Spardha...I have watched an episode of CM...its good! I hope you saw last week's episode...they were good!

@Pallu...yeah...Gaurav could be bi! I guess it all depends on how they want to handle the gay storyline. If they want to give it the serious treatment, they will have him be gay. If they want Vidya's track to have a happy ending, they could make Gaurav bi!

@Fiz...it would have been awesome to see the men in the kitchen! LOL

have-a-dreamFIZK6

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">@Spardha...I have watched an episode of CM...its good! I hope you saw last week's episode...they were good!

@Pallu...yeah...Gaurav could be bi! I guess it all depends on how they want to handle the gay storyline. If they want to give it the serious treatment, they will have him be gay. If they want Vidya's track to have a happy ending, they could make Gaurav bi!

@Fiz...it would have been awesome to see the men in the kitchen! LOL</font>

yeah I watchd cgm rgt frm 1st epi, its awesum,m luvin it..
Bou maryada I wish they show gaurav bi!
I wan't track to sum up wid happy ending.

BheegiBasantiFIZK6

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was really a good one. I thought Vidya shouldn't have told Imli about everything that happened but poor girl. She needs to pour her heart out to someone Cry
Loved the scenes between all youngsters and uttara and devyani. Big smile
For the first time i will praise SSP LOL The scene between him and tara was just great. Loved how well he taught Tara about uttara. Also, good thing he didn't make Rishabh a bad guy or else the situation would have been worse. I am happy Tara realized her mistake and accepted Uttara.
I have to say, amazing acting by Uttara...the scene between her and tara was lovely ClapClap
I was kind of disappointed with Priya. I didn't like how she was smiling when Tara said the credit goes to SSP. I thought she would be kinda mad but i guess not Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index