Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Huglicious Pia! Want Abhiya in Pyjamas! (Page 3)

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrevian

Ya ya! Muje v ek tight pajama hug chahiye! Dat abhay ka jacket realy iritates me 2 hel!! Hey guyz did u notice piya dosnt wr hr 'naak pochne wali odhni' LOL nw a dayz! Thnk gud nes fr dat! N avi sirf abhay k sara hua jacket reh gya! Comon abhay! Use fek do! U cn do dis!ROFL ROFL

I guess everyone want the jacket off! we should start a 'rip it off' missionLOL

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
aw guysss this post and these comments ...took me to paradize awww...eagerly waiting for a cute and passionate abhaya hug in pia's cute sponge bob T-shirt. but i must say ...abhay dun know how to hug...i just like his 2 hugs and both times when he hugs from back...may be pia k samny usay hug krty huay sharam ati hoo..lolzzz but piya is a dumb also, she wants to hug but she dun knows the technique..i mean she always hug abhay in a way where she wrap her arms around his back so that he can never hug her properly.or may be em wrong, means abhay knows how to hug as proven by his two nice hugs from the back but pia dun knows how to hug. ab baat kuch bhe ho per koi acha hugger ja ke in dono ko pehly classes dy k aow hug krny ki..!
Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
and yes i want jackets off too, and a hug in his black classic shirt like he was wearing on the first party of raichands...but no prob jacket main bhi kafi dashing lagta hy abhay.tou chalay ga ...both looks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index