sonu. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys today in sbs thy said kya .??is sey akshara aur singhaniya parivvar ke bech dooriya badjay ge ... he it self said kya ..?? its nthing decraled rite .. Bcozz acc to me toh this all r going to support naksh ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I want all support akshi in this difficult stage.sbs sirf ithna hi kaha hai ki shayad akshi aur singhanias k beech dooriyan ho jayegi.there is a "shayad"present,isliye kuch bhi ho sakta hai.lets w8 nd watch.
poeki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prachi_chopra9

guys today in sbs thy said kya .??is sey akshara aur singhaniya parivvar ke bech dooriya badjay ge ... he it self said kya ..?? its nthing decraled rite .. Bcozz acc to me toh this all r going to support naksh ..

maybe  because she will have to abort the child..
and when she will tel her family members they will get irritated and start haiting her ect ect...😭
ravinaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel that even if they bring up this track and sighnia's hating akshara then naksh should be separated and stay alone. 
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poeki

maybe  because she will have to abort the child..
and when she will tel her family members they will get irritated and start haiting her ect ect...😭

i think after singaniya parivar ke beech dooriya hoge...naksh should live separaretly in a new home...naitik supporting akshi in all means...