India-Forums

Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 93)

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
awww Happy Bday in Advance merii fairyyy!!!
Yams. such a cute post! :$

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.relentless.

monakhan. IF-Dazzler
monakhan.
monakhan.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to you, a very very happy birthday to Aish,a talented woman :) <3 I love you & hope you have the best day ever janni<3 I promise a lamba wara comment in your BDAY thread, hope someones making it! Yams loved your post! Again best wishes to the birthday girl & this is for you,even though it looks really bad,sorry :( Anyways love you<3 HBD:)

aishhh.relentless.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
awww what a sweett surprise Embarrassed love u yams Hug
reservedd for now :)

editt*

awwwhhh this is the cutestt post ever <3 yams and aish, i adore ur boths friendship Hug it reminds me of my own with pari Embarrassed love u both and advance happy birthday aish Hug i love you smiley Embarrassed 

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 10 September 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.ZumSrK.relentless.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Yams Di! That is such a great idea! :) The birthday sig is so pretty! :)

Happy Birthday in advance Aish! :) Hope you have an amazing time :) Enjoy your day to the max! :D

Lots of Love
Jyotika
Hug

aishhh.relentless.

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Ur Post is too senti ... Nupur Sig ... i would have lovedhad u posted her Nupur Sig which u liked here tooLOL Purane Din taaze ho jateROFL
Ooo anyways i wont wish here ... I would wait for the Day to COMEBig smile But beautiful Post YamsHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZaishhh.relentless.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Aww Yamz it is indeed a beautiful post Hug Lol when u said u both met in CG and then when u described the speed of the CG i thought u were gonna say that u both met and started spamming the CG and the speed increased to a spped of light Stern SmileROFL oh well LOL !! .. Btw ur siggy is awesome yaar ClapClapClap LOVE IT !! and i bet Aish loves it sooo much aswell ;P not only coz its an Anu siggy coz her pyaar i si siter made it Hug Ok i dont know why on earth i said that LOL chal thanx for the invite Yamz Hug And Aish Happy advance Birthday , my girl Hug

aishhh.relentless.

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
What a beautiful post Yams!
Happy birthday is advance Aish Party   Hope you have a very wonderful and happy day!
The sig you made for her is lovely Yams. It's the perfect gift.

aishhh.relentless.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sofia-

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY AISHHugHug

thankyouuu so much sofiii Hug

Originally posted by .Yamini.

dont promise yourself anything...crying is natural Hug Hug ok am going...one last time...happy bday! Heart ILYY...kisses..<3

do you have any idea how many times i've broken my promise -__- OH WELL as you said it's natural Embarrassed hehe i love youuu too Hug

Originally posted by -Sary-

Aw reserve <3

saharuu don't edit:) m serious

Originally posted by --sunshine--

Yamz di awesome oneHug

@Ash: Happy and happy wala Bday. May god bless u Hug

thanks soo much! Hug

Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

Yamz dii..I envy aish..for getting that siggie..is gorgeous..Day Dreaming

Aishh..Happy birthday girl..Hug enjoy..and oh! everyone has a time when they move on from their teens..but you still have time to enjoy this last year you have in hand, make the most and the best out of it and then, later, you'll remember this as one of your most wonderful years..Hug God bless and have a rocking year ahead! :) 

ahah feel jealous, makes me feel better LOL i kid:) thankyouu SO much..it's nidhi right? Embarrassed awww im seriously not that sad over it LOL but thankyou so much for the words Embarrassed i'll definitelyy keep them in mind, thanks once again Hug

Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

aww Yamini .. that's such a beautiful bday post Embarrassed and even the sig is lovely ;) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY to youu Aishh :) may god bless youu always .. and I hope you have an fantastic day and get so much lovee Hug

i know right..i love love love the bday post Embarrassed best ever <3 and thankyouuu sara Hug aww love? that im getting, should i say rather m getting spoiled..shh LOL

Originally posted by ssaba

happy birthday aishh..
may u have many more..
n beautiful post yamini..
luv saba

thanksss saba!

Originally posted by .Yamini.

aww thank you guys! aish will be so happy Embarrassed Hug

i am LOLHug this is like my bday before my bday ;)

Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Aww!! Such a lovely siggy, Yamz!Clap

Wish you a Happy Birthday, Aish!! Love you! Hug

thanks SO much neethz Hug i love you too Hug

Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiNo1

Originally posted by -Pooja-

OMG ! yams di that sig soo soo prettiful! <3 am sure twinooo will love love it ! Big smile

Happy in advance bday twinooo ! i love you  !Hug

i knowww the sig is just GORGEOUS Day Dreaming i'll wear it soon btw;) i just loveee it <3
thankyouuu pooja Embarrassed i love you more Hug

Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

Happy Birthday AishHug

senorita

thanks aishaaa Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Mish-

Yamz that's wa so sweet of you Embarrassed 
Happy birthday Aish Big smile may God bless you, enjoy your birthday with your family & friends be always happy & keep smiling sweetsHug

aww thanks so much for the wishes mish <3 Hug

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

aww all that u wrote over there is sooo cute yams di love u awww i cant stop saying aww and its just adorable and that sigg uff too too beautiful Day Dreamingim sure she'll lovee it Tongue
happyy birthday in advance GB i lovee you Hug

IT MADE ME GO awww nonstop tehe i loveee the sig to bits Embarrassed 
thankyouu PG (no slaps) ily too Hug

Originally posted by --blossom--

lovely post yams diHugHug

Aish ji advance happy b'dayHugI love you lotsssHug[>D:<]

thankyouuu zummiii <3 i love youu MORE HugHug

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

awww Happy Bday in Advance merii fairyyy!!!
Yams. such a cute post! :$

thankyouuu meri jaaann! Hug how many times do you want to advance wish hehe;)

Originally posted by idreamaboutyou

Happy Birthday to you, a very very happy birthday to Aish,a talented woman :) <3 I love you & hope you have the best day ever janni<3 I promise a lamba wara comment in your BDAY thread, hope someones making it! Yams loved your post! Again best wishes to the birthday girl & this is for you,even though it looks really bad,sorry :( Anyways love you<3 HBD:)

awww mona that's so very sweet of you Embarrassed i love youu too! and you guys are making this day so good for me alreadyyy.. thankss for that! Hug m sure you'll find a bday thread somewhere LOL Embarrassed save everything else for there;) but OMFG MONAAA <3 that is GORGEOUS ..anushka looks soo beautiful as always LOL thankyou, and it's NOT bad at all <33 love youuu

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

awww what a sweett surprise Embarrassed love u yams Hug
reservedd for now :)

editt*

awwwhhh this is the cutestt post ever <3 yams and aish, i adore ur boths friendship Hug it reminds me of my own with pari Embarrassed love u both and advance happy birthday aish Hug i love you smiley Embarrassed 

it's so cute that i was aww-ing all the way hehe LOL ya and our friendship reminds me of you and pari too;) awehh thankyouuu ragiii <3 i love you too Hug

Originally posted by ..Jojo..

Yams Di! That is such a great idea! :) The birthday sig is so pretty! :)

Happy Birthday in advance Aish! :) Hope you have an amazing time :) Enjoy your day to the max! :D

Lots of Love
Jyotika
Hug

thanksss so much jyotika Hug i will do :$

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Ur Post is too senti ... Nupur Sig ... i would have lovedhad u posted her Nupur Sig which u liked here tooLOL Purane Din taaze ho jateROFL
Ooo anyways i wont wish here ... I would wait for the Day to COMEBig smile But beautiful Post YamsHug

haha youuu kameeni:)) puraane din gaye to hell.. iska limit hota hai ROFL no but seriously those were the besttt dayss Embarrassed hehe OKKK take as long as you wantLOL

Originally posted by yulZ

Aww Yamz it is indeed a beautiful post Hug it is rightt..i promised myself i wouldn't cry - i couldn't keep it :| LOLLol when u said u both met in CG and then when u described the speed of the CG i thought u were gonna say that u both met and started spamming the CG and the speed increased to a spped of light Stern SmileROFL s a m e t o s a m e I THOUGHT ROFL but even if it was true i wouldn't want her to say it here Ermm oh well LOL !! .. Btw ur siggy is awesome yaar ClapClapClap LOVE IT !! i love it too :$ and i bet Aish loves it sooo much aswell ;P not only coz its an Anu siggy coz her pyaar i si siter made it Hug that's sooo true <3 i love the thought behind as well EmbarrassedOk i dont know why on earth i said that LOL cause how you think is how i think? LOLchal thanx for the invite Yamz Hug And Aish Happy advance Birthday , my girl HugthankyouuuHugEmbarrassed

Originally posted by DulceAmor

What a beautiful post Yams! 
Happy birthday is advance Aish Party   Hope you have a very wonderful and happy day! 
The sig you made for her is lovely Yams. It's the perfect gift. 

thankyou SO much anu Embarrassed i lovee the sig yams made <3

kk i gotta hit the bed :| 12:45am and i can't believe i replied to posts here LOL 
thankyou SO much everyone for the early wishes Embarrassed love youu all

and yams, you mean the world to me <33 thankyouu..i know i shouldn't be saying Embarrassed
but still, ily Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xMeehak.shewolf.ragzz.relentless..Jane..

Go to top