India-Forums

Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 67)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Yamini Wow The Jay& Pia Siggys The Most. They So Cute. (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

shewolf IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf
shewolf

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Res..hope I remember to update it!LOL
**EDITED.////..

SUPERB UPDATE..OOlala..JIya..Day Dreaming I'm in lub with them!BlushingLOLSaved all the JIya stuff!Embarrassed will use soon!Smile

^^..wow this one's FAB!Day DreamingI'm just lost in it..its awesome!Embarrassed
from the others I liked the jungle scene one when they're sitting by the fire!Day Dreaming

Suku's siggs..they're just AHMAYZING! or GAWJEOUZZ hmm..I guess both!EmbarrassedLOL

AB sigg..aww..he's so adorable.////..and Neetz request..E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.K.S! its sooo..cute!Embarrassed
OMG! Anush..looks eternal..she's one stunning beauty..Day Dreaming

Update soon.Hug..///..and a huge one!Embarrassed

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 22 June 2011 at 4:41am

relentless.

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
WOOOW Goregosu upate Yamz Hug I love the coloring & bleending of the sigi, Woow the AS one it's aweesome, loved it a loot. ((: Keep it up, & thnx for the pm hun  Embarrassed

relentless.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
FINALLYLOL

The JP stuff looks amazing Yams, esp this one: http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8018/jiya2.png

Love the text, I guess the font would be right ideaLOL

The Sukku stuff looks amazingClap Awesome ones.

The AB and the doggie one is ADORABLE.. aww. he looks so cute..and AB and his love look adorable.. love the coloringThumbs Up

The surprise sig looks awesome as wellClap The Aish sig looks really nice as well. Great workBig smile

relentless.

Angelic_Pari IF-Rockerz
Angelic_Pari
Angelic_Pari

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Awesome work Yamini... Loved the PKYEK stuff..Clap
Very amazing... Keep it up dearEmbarrassed

relentless.

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
hey First time i came to your shop
your creations are amazing Clap
all of them were amazing
keep it up and hope to see more soon

relentless.

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Yamini Hug

Girl, you are seriously brilliant at this! True inspiration. =) Anyways, I just wanted to say that the blending in every one of these is wonderful, and I'm glad your friends pressured you into making these. They are fantastic!

relentless.

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Yamyam! Guess who's hereCool

Originally posted by .Yamini.

U p d a t e

Heyyy everyone!! Hug HiiiBig smile

OMG you all have pressurised me SO much since yesterday...ROFL finally im here to do an update. I want to thank all you guys for the motivation an encouragement Hug It makes me feel so HAPPY you have no idea..My siggies turn out great just due to all your people's support, want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart! LOVE you all endlessly Hug I thank those who pressured youCool Also you for giving into peer pressureStern SmileROFL

This update has mostly PKYEK stuff, and more..Im in love with Jay and Pia's chemistry. They bring out the best in each other. And im a huge sucker for love&hate relationships and that's why my favs have been MayUr and DE too, due to the same reason. I know AbhiYa will be endgame, but i so badly want to see Jay & Pia as a couple. Lets see what EK has in store for us. Ritwick and Suku are both such good actors, that i simply cant help but adore them to the fullest..They are my newest crazee Day Dreaming And this makes me wanna watch PKYEKStern Smile Why is it that you always make me wanna watch shows I don't watchStern Smile One of these days we might end up watching the same showStern Smile

Freebies :
 I love freebiesShocked

Jay-Pia

^ love the text for this and the blending is awesomeShocked 
 This one is just beautiful Day Dreaming I love the use of colour and the texture =)

All I have to say is Day Dreaming Well technically that's not a word so lets just say that's my reaction?LOL

I'll have to say that this on is my favDay Dreaming I love the colouring and the texture that you used and the way you used it. And I love how you made this siggy actually with 8 icons so like an icon-type siggy. Those always fascinate me cuz whenever I try to make something like that they dont turn out rightROFL

Wait I love this one tooo! It has like a dreamy type effect I think cuz of the wind effect for the font and at the bottom the bubbles and the greeny/blue cloud thingyBig smile

Sukirti

PurttyyyShocked I loveee the colouring and the way you made it with 2 icons on the right (I had to stop for a second to figure out if it was left or rightROFL) Your siggy makes her look pretty =)

So this is like another version of the one above and I can't tell which one I like moreStern Smile That one has more colour to it (the redness) and this one has a softer touch. I love bothBig smile

Arjun

DoggyShocked  I love doggiesEmbarrassed This one is adorable! And I feel like I'm repeating myself if i say I love the colouring and texture but I really do!

This one was requested by Neetz, please do NOT use. Only for Neetz Embarrassed I love you so much girl. You are my rockstar...Hope you like it Embarrassed

HawwShocked Why is it so prettyStern Smile KARAN KUNDRA!!!!! Man if it was a freebie I would've used it used cuz of KaranDay Dreaming Buttt it's so pretty! I loveee the use of colour. It makes the siggy stand outBig smile

Last but not the least, this siggy is a special dedication to one of my closest friend's on IF...Aish Hug I love you so much sweetheart, my younger sis and my bestie forever Hug I love love love you, and hope our friendship remains strong forever. I love you Hug its specially for aish, but anyone's free to use it :)

I think by now everyone knows how much Aish loves AnushkaLOL But she looks beautiful in your siggy =) I really love how this one turned out. It's awesomeBig smile

Thats it guys, hope you are all satisfied now ROFL love you all endless Hug

^ I bet that surprised youLOL Maybe I should stop making random appearances from now onLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.relentless.

Go to top