Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yamini. 🤗

Great to see your creations after a very long time. Jay-Pia stuffs are totally amazing, I can see their sizzling chemistry through your siggies<3 they're FAB esp the third and fourth one, I loved the colouring on the fourth one.

Suku siggies are damn beautiful, I love that picture of hers<3

AB one is really adorable, I really loved that style and both surprise siggies are FAB I really loved Aish's surprise siggy  loads<3

Keep it up :)
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

FABBB YAMINI =D

I SOOO LOVED JAY-PIYA ONESSS =D SO HOT ;D
I SOOO SUKU ONESS X
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geez... last night I was writing my comment and then something came up and I had to log off suddenly 😆 Sorry for being so late :( I saw the update already.. AHHH everything looks so gorgeous! BRB with a comment!

EDITING

Ok so all of the Jay Piya sigs are amazing but this one stood out the most to me. 😍
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8018/jiya2.png
AHHH, sooo sooo gorgeous Yams! I love the coloring and the use texture.. your textures ALWAYS rock babe. Stunning sig.. Im completely mesmerized!

Sukku sig is sooo prettyyy... Arjun ones are just awesome. Awww he looks so cute with the dog.. his dog.. Im sure. 😆 😳

Aishs sig is sooo BEAUUUTIFUL 😳 😍 eeeks I love loveee it! But babe, you forgot your copyright on it. 😆 Its okaaay, we recognize your work regardless!

All in all, a gorgeous update!

Edited by -Farzana- - 12 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGG ab update karti hai😵 After bugging you so much and then being this late to comment🤔 Well I guess that's ok .. no no not the bugging part but the part about commenting late🤣 Im just soo happy your FINALLY got out of that lazy mode .. atleast for now I hope😛 and we all get lazy sometimes thats understandable .. but not when you make amazing sigs and many people live on them :| Over exaggeration? I know but you get what I mean🤔  aww same here .. love&hate relationships do tend to grow on me😳😆 Thats why me also loves DE, MayUr, & even KaSh but sadly not Jay/Pia They're a nice pair I guess but maybe it's just the guy .. he's alright! I dunno 😆😆 but despite that your sigs are totally droolicious🤪 Not for a second I wouldnt believe that they don't have chemistry cuz they do .. ahh amazing texture & coloring .. <3 4th sig has got some awesome style! Just lovely stuff! Sukriti ones are like super GORGEOUS! She looks like an angel in that sig .. and you just make her so much more beautiful with your sigs .. I absoultely love both styles incredibly .. I prefer the darker coloring but both are just wonderful .. almost difficult to decide which one to use .. but im not using either🤣 No space in my dabba😆😆 Arjun one is shoo cutee hayee and the coloring just blew me away ... loved the bulbs ... it suited😳 Eekks the one for Neetz is so dayum HAWT! Uff same coloring as in the jun sig .. so im going completely crazy😍🤪Aww the sig for Aish is just bhootiful .. im sure she's defo in lovee with in right now😆 Lucky her .. thanks for making it free to use .. but darn .. ive gotta save some of these😆😆 Your sigs are a must in my dabba ..

Me wants a bigger update next time .. pweezzz😳😆
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res !! will edit soon hun :)
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous update sweety. haha, somones on craze!lol.
All siggies look amazing. specially the JP chemistry one and the Anuska one. Keep rocking=)
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yamz you have done an amazing Creations .. Even words not enough to depiCt ..

EspeCially Jay-Piya One Gossshhh ! Loving it from the Core Of my Heart ..
Its simply Outta this Earth .. 😍

And Suku One is so cute and adorable .. Loving the All ..
Keep making more and more ..
🤗

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice sigs! the AB one was just too good! :)
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautifulll...!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*sigh* I'm late..AGAIN

Anyways..Gorgeous work Dii
Loved all of them..But my fav has to be the Anushka one😳

Keep Making More Dii :))