Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yamyam! Guess who's here😎

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

U p d a t e

Heyyy everyone!! 🤗 Hiii😃

OMG you all have pressurised me SO much since yesterday...🤣 finally im here to do an update. I want to thank all you guys for the motivation an encouragement 🤗 It makes me feel so HAPPY you have no idea..My siggies turn out great just due to all your people's support, want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart! LOVE you all endlessly 🤗 I thank those who pressured you😎 Also you for giving into peer pressure😳🤣

This update has mostly PKYEK stuff, and more..Im in love with Jay and Pia's chemistry. They bring out the best in each other. And im a huge sucker for love&hate relationships and that's why my favs have been MayUr and DE too, due to the same reason. I know AbhiYa will be endgame, but i so badly want to see Jay & Pia as a couple. Lets see what EK has in store for us. Ritwick and Suku are both such good actors, that i simply cant help but adore them to the fullest..They are my newest crazee 😍 And this makes me wanna watch PKYEK😳 Why is it that you always make me wanna watch shows I don't watch😳 One of these days we might end up watching the same show😳

Freebies :
 I love freebies😲

Jay-Pia

^ love the text for this and the blending is awesome😲 
 This one is just beautiful 😍 I love the use of colour and the texture =)

All I have to say is 😍 Well technically that's not a word so lets just say that's my reaction?😆

I'll have to say that this on is my fav😍 I love the colouring and the texture that you used and the way you used it. And I love how you made this siggy actually with 8 icons so like an icon-type siggy. Those always fascinate me cuz whenever I try to make something like that they dont turn out right🤣

Wait I love this one tooo! It has like a dreamy type effect I think cuz of the wind effect for the font and at the bottom the bubbles and the greeny/blue cloud thingy😃

Sukirti

Purttyyy😲 I loveee the colouring and the way you made it with 2 icons on the right (I had to stop for a second to figure out if it was left or right🤣) Your siggy makes her look pretty =)

So this is like another version of the one above and I can't tell which one I like more😳 That one has more colour to it (the redness) and this one has a softer touch. I love both😃

Arjun

Doggy😲  I love doggies😳 This one is adorable! And I feel like I'm repeating myself if i say I love the colouring and texture but I really do!

This one was requested by Neetz, please do NOT use. Only for Neetz 😳 I love you so much girl. You are my rockstar...Hope you like it 😳

Haww😲 Why is it so pretty😳 KARAN KUNDRA!!!!! Man if it was a freebie I would've used it used cuz of Karan😍 Buttt it's so pretty! I loveee the use of colour. It makes the siggy stand out😃

Last but not the least, this siggy is a special dedication to one of my closest friend's on IF...Aish 🤗 I love you so much sweetheart, my younger sis and my bestie forever 🤗 I love love love you, and hope our friendship remains strong forever. I love you 🤗 its specially for aish, but anyone's free to use it :)

I think by now everyone knows how much Aish loves Anushka😆 But she looks beautiful in your siggy =) I really love how this one turned out. It's awesome😃

Thats it guys, hope you are all satisfied now 🤣 love you all endless 🤗

^ I bet that surprised you😆 Maybe I should stop making random appearances from now on😆
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
damn you all who came took MYYY first spot hmphh

came for work at 6:56am 😳 and ended up seeing this 🤗 i'll be back to edit😳
i love you too itna saaraaa (hands don't spread anymore😆) 🤗 

now is a good time to go back to sleep😆

i went back to sleep and couldn't get to sleep and mood went off kinda so sorry i left that😆😳
as i said i missed my first spot :( but doesn't matter, at least three pages in, not bad ;))

jay-piya, you know i actually told pooja i didn't MIND them and she went ecstatic😳 i dunno about love or not love ever in the future BUT i LOVEEE all the sigs you made on them, i knew most of your update would be on these two😳 see there is a problem :| i LOVE the text on the first, colouring on the second, blending on the third, style of the 4th and textures on the last😳 i am not a good decidererer right now so i dunno which one is the best😆
both the suku ones are sooo pretty!<33 especially the first though, took me a bit to figure out the difference🤣 but the colouring/style/text of the first is the BEST :))

my favourite (apart from the obvious one which i have not even said a word about yet😊) is the AB one though for it's colouring/style and SMILE<33 he is so cute :$
and the one for neetz is, just saying how much i ADORE the style😳

FINALLYYY the last :)) and the best..i honestly am not being biased😳 
you know, the second i saw that in your title i figured it was for me😆 and that really made my day, honestly, i loveee you so muchhh🤗 thankyou for everything for making US stronger😳
i am sure it will remain like that for life, and if not we will make it 🤗 there's no IF for me without youu 🤗 I LOVE YOU and it's partiality without partiality🤣 
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Di such an awesome update..!all are so perfect amazing..!PKYEK stuffs are lovely:)love aish's siggy:)
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Everything's gorgeous but this siggy steals the show - http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9154/aish1.png It's so well-made and the coloring is really pretty. You should re-use this coloring and texture if possible 😳
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
edited comment pg 67 :) 
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful stuff, Yamz :D

Loving the styles you have used :)

The Jay-Pia ones were great...saw that scene where Jay cant stop looking at Pia's back and i was cracking up...he is sooo falling for her...but unfortunately i dont get time to follow the show that much...

Anyways the Arjun and Karan one was great too...and so were the Sukirti and Anushka ones :)

Great work, as usual :)
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update;) everythings looks Awesomee esp that jun siggy<3
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FABULOUSSS update Yaminiii!🤗
Me loved all the sggss..
OMG! Sukirti ones are TOO beautiful!! she is looking SOO gorgeous!
also the ArjunB one is Fantastic! me loved it ALOT!

Other ones are amazingg.. Keep updating..😃
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Yamini Outstanding and super Excellent JiYa creations and other too...plus Suku look so beautiful and her laugh/smile are to die for.

well done on this Marvelous update👏👏👏👏

👏
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I love Jay & Piya stuff! :) soo prettty! :D amazing colorings. colorings is the
best thing about your work :D Edited by ayeshaaa. - 12 years ago