Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yaminiii! Congo shongo on making it to your 2nd shop🤗 I'm debating on whether or not I should reserve this but I think we both know that chances of me coming back are low🤣 Anywayyy! I just wanna say congratz and you'e one of the best siggy makers I know😃 Keep making creations and hope you have 2383389393 more shops😃
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
edited my comment  yar
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: taman07

Congratulation for your second shop  yaar🤗, i hope u make many more shops  yaar, your work is amazing yaar, keep up the nice work yaar and come  open soon, i want request again yaar  , i know i have not use my request yet yaar , but will be ding it soon yaar , I love it yaar

Thank you so much Ayesha 🤗 I really appreciate it 🤗
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Yaminiii! Congo shongo on making it to your 2nd shop🤗 I'm debating on whether or not I should reserve this but I think we both know that chances of me coming back are low🤣 Anywayyy! I just wanna say congratz and you'e one of the best siggy makers I know😃 Keep making creations and hope you have 2383389393 more shops😃

Thank you thank you 😎. Its good you've commented now, cause you always reserve a spot and do the disappearing act 🤣 🤣

One of the best siggy maker's? :OO Aww thank you sweetie. LOVE you endless 🤗
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yams! CONGRATULATIONSSS!!! 🤗

Sooo happy and e x c i t e d for your new shop! Inshallah, you'll have tons more! Your work is simply BEAUTIFUL! You already know how much I adore it. I can never get tired of praising it. You have improved a whole lot holy girl you totally rock! Each update of yours leaves me in awe! =)

YOUR BANNER :OOO
Aish did an amazing job! Ofcourse, no surprise there! ;) Damn, you have a lot of favs lolz Anyway hon, I wish you all the best with this shop.. Can't wait to see more and more gorgeous sigs! Sooon update karna okay :) mwahs lotsa love! ❤️

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Donee and done! 🤗 me too😆

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congratss Yaminiii your 2nd gall (: your work is gorgeous :) very veryy pretttyy :)

I LOVE your banner <333

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Res.

Can't believe I'm reserving almost everywhere 🤣 need to edit soon 🤣
x..Anki..x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congo yami di on ur 2nd gallery..i m so happy for u..
Ur creations r really very very nyc..love them alot...each & every creation is awesome..
Awesome banner aish

Love ya Yami di..mwaahh🤗
Edited by Mohitlicious - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on your second gallery Yamini.  Loved the Siggy created by aish for your shop hehehe.. As always, i  love you and ragini work... :D Keep rocking :D