India-Forums

Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 47)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
thank you pari! Hug love youu <3

btw i LOVE the 2nd sigg in ur dabba Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1875/nian1.png

OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! Shocked
I cant even begin to describe this sigs amazingness.
It is TOO TOO AMAZING! Nina&Ian.. they're gonna kill me one day Day Dreaming
Your coloring here is soo beautiful here. One of your best colorings by far! I love it I looovee it! <3 Will use soon :)

MAYUR :) Do I even need to say anything? I have already told you your stuff on them turns out amazing as usual! It always makes me want to use it!  Magnificent sig and icons! Star

KS sig is pretty! Love your coloring Yams. And the Abhiya one is just gorgeous! Love how you made it black! Suits the scene very nice and the way you wrote the text makes the sig look even more intense.

Birthday sig is sooo gorgeous. I LOVE IT! <3

Fantastic Update jaana! It was so small though :( You need to make a BIGGER one next time to make up for this small one LOL 
Update soon LY  Hug

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1875/nian1.png

OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! Shocked
I cant even begin to describe this sigs amazingness.
It is TOO TOO AMAZING! Nina&Ian.. they're gonna kill me one day Day Dreaming
Your coloring here is soo beautiful here. One of your best colorings by far! I love it I looovee it! <3 Will use soon :) Hehe, thank you Farzu. I know their chemistry is undeniable<3

MAYUR :) Do I even need to say anything? I have already told you your stuff on them turns out amazing as usual! It always makes me want to use it!  Magnificent sig and icons! StarAwwwh, you always love my work on Mayur, thanks so much man, personally i love my MN stuff too <3

KS sig is pretty! Love your coloring Yams. And the Abhiya one is just gorgeous! Love how you made it black! Suits the scene very nice and the way you wrote the text makes the sig look even more intense. thanks again hon :) <3

Birthday sig is sooo gorgeous. I LOVE IT! <3 the bday girl loved it too <33EmbarrassedLOL

Fantastic Update jaana! It was so small though :( You need to make a BIGGER one next time to make up for this small one LOL 
Update soon LY  Hug I definitely WILL girl. Just need more time in hands next time Embarrassed

my comments in bold, thank you sweetie! Hug LY too
Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
edited on pg 47 Big smile

relentless.

Contradiction01 IF-Rockerz
Contradiction01
Contradiction01

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Mammmaiiiaaa!

You updated..yayaya!

Ian-Nina is so...Blushing Haayelicious..no words for the colouring there. Great job.

And MaYur.. heart felt thanks to PinkSugars (You know why. Dun yu.?) ROFL But the icons are soo pretty good. And the blending..gosh! awesome.

My KaSh..ok, is that scene favorite wala now.? I mean, Ragz made it and then you too..even i want to make something on that scene now. But the sig is so magical..and esp the kind of bilack irregular border you gave. Fantastical!

Abhay Pia one is fab! Loved the black n white colouring.

Great job, Yamz darling.. Keep up at it.

PS: You used textures na..maybe sum light textures. Can you pleashh pm them to me or send me the link..Thanks. :]

-Radz

Edited by PinkSugars - 31 May 2011 at 11:31pm

relentless.

.StarryPhoenix IF-Stunnerz
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
amazin''' update Yamu
spcly the first one, loved the colorin'
mindblowin colorin n placements...gr88
keep rockin' gal

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

resBig smile
edited:
i actually thought i wont be able to edit before tonight bt i finished studying quickly for the maths quiz today which seemed like an uphill task LOL so im editing abhi Big smile. The update is like totally gorgeous di. The ian-nina sig is amazingg seriously this is one of ur best till date. I adore the coloring on it, the use of texture and text looks super pretty and definitely the black border enchances the entire look of the sig. Aww the MN icons and sig is simply adorable i know this is one of ur fav scenes and it totally shows whenever u make something on it. The textures and coloring is beautiful and also those sparkles and blur in the text, will surely use asap. The KaSh sig is awesome its so tough to decide which sig is the best Tongue. Again my fav pinkish coloring and the way u did the textures and text style is gr8. AbhiYa sig is amazing the B/W aptly shows the depth and feelings in the scene and it totally stands out. And kajal's bday sig aaahhh its too prettyyy love the light texture on it and the grey border and the coloring in the entire update rocks. Loveee you dii ur update totally re energised me for the quiz Big smileHug

Thank you so much my cutiepie! Hug I just adore & love your comments, always Hug

And i love the fact how you comment on every sig with so much detail. You're adorable! Embarrassed

Love you Rida. Bless you Hug

Mysterygirl_me

Angelic_Pari IF-Rockerz
Angelic_Pari
Angelic_Pari

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Pari, aww thank you sweety..Its so nice to see you active. Haven't talked to you in a while :P

Yea I know.. I'm kinda active as of summer vacation and Pulkit's new music video gave me a reason to come back Wink

relentless.

Go to top