India-Forums

Yam's Designz #2 (C): Kryan/VJ|HD|GK|KT/BS Pg144 (Page 14)

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Firstly congrats on ur new shop!! Hug

I absolutely love the MN sig...god I can never stop loving them Day Dreaming they are just out of the world man!!

Anya sigs are cute as well...i love the lyrics of that song...LOL and AP...u know i'm their fan as well Wink it might come as a surprise to u..but i'm an abhiya shipper :P Those sigs are so pretty...superb blending.

Oh the damon-elena ones are lovely...esp. the first sig.

PS. I hope u weren't shocked by this comment...lol i know i do everything so unexpectedly LOL

Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 10 May 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

only one MN siggy, but its beautiful...  Day Dreaming

Plz update with more Arti/MN stuff next time..But  nice update

-Laiba

relentless.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

awesome stuff yams. and please be nice and be quick to update. don't be like aish, rags, and pari who take forever to updateLOL

Yams don't go by this :OO readddROFL

Jens my job's harder cause I nag ALL of them to update and then I update my own.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.JennyPenny

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
reservedd

goshhh!!! fabulous update sis Hug this has to be your best...small but the best Embarrassed
the MN sig is out of this world..beautiful colouring and i love the greenish circles at the side..simply gorgeouss Heart make more on MN Stern Smile one coming from a die hard MN fan..not fair on yourself LOL

Abhiya sigs Shocked  OMFG LOVE it..you already know how much i love the second sig Heart using it Big smile i miss AbhiYa :'(

Anya ones ..AWWW adorable to the core man! LOVE them all and i especially LOVE the last sig the most with that gorgeous heart and their expressions Day Dreaming love them ..awwhhh!!!

DE ones..OMFGGG!!! Shocked LOVE the first one..gosh adorablee!! Day Dreaming love you you put Damon there Wink

Overall gorgeous, i am anxiously waiting for the next update..update soon ROFL

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 11 May 2011 at 1:03am

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

yamz diHugfirst of all congrats for ur new shop.. i know i am too late in commenting.. but i was out of town returned just yesterday only.. now coming to the siggies.. all the siggies were mindblowing.. very beautifully made ..especially the MN siggy ..loved its colouring alot ..nd that scene OMG ..Day Dreaming..its still  afresh in our minds.. wat a heavenly scene it was ...miss them soo much.. loved the update lots..all the siggies were just brilliant..

Stutz! Hug thanks for taking out some time and dropping by :) thanks hon :) Miss them too :)
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

mayur ones so cute!

thanks sweetie :)

Man Yams, you are so slowLOL finally we get an update.

Love love the MN one. awesome scene. I know how wild u guys went over it and esp the SBS and all. haha, it's awesome and love the new size. i like how everyone is experimenting with the sizes.

The AP one looks awesome, i especially love the second one, because it has that rust color which makes it really stand out!

The AnYa ones are awesome.. I love that pair esp the lead male. i can't believe he's 26. he does not even look that old in the show. LOL he seriously look 19. i mean when AB played Mayank a college going kid, he didn't look 19. he looked 21-22 even though he was 26, but this kid has such a baby looking face. why i am discussing shaheer here. anyhow, i love the last sig, again he rust color looks awesome. and i love that song and i liked how u made the lyrics glow.

The DE stuff is awesome. the first one cracked me up. in that scene, stefan and bonnie's expressions were hillarious. man damon needs to start stalking elena at school and be in the same class, cause he would be have such amazing comments to pass. love the other ones too esp the end one. coloring, text . pics-- flawless.

awesome stuff yams. and please be nice and be quick to update. don't be like aish, rags, and pari who take forever to updateLOL

OMG Shaheer is 26 :OOO thats totally my age LOL Wow thats good to know. I wonder how old Somya is LOL

Thanks for the wonderful comment girl. Makes me superhappy Hug

Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Firstly congrats on ur new shop!! Hug

I absolutely love the MN sig...god I can never stop loving them Day Dreaming they are just out of the world man!!

Anya sigs are cute as well...i love the lyrics of that song...LOL and AP...u know i'm their fan as well Wink it might come as a surprise to u..but i'm an abhiya shipper :P Those sigs are so pretty...superb blending.

Oh the damon-elena ones are lovely...esp. the first sig.

PS. I hope u weren't shocked by this comment...lol i know i do everything so unexpectedly LOL

OMG :OOO AVU..is that really you Shocked Shocked gosh its so good to you after sooo long girl! Hug

Thank you SO muchh!  Hug OMFG are you an AP Fan...Wow! i had no idea you were one..Awesomee!! we always end up having the same show choices ROFL

Love youu <3

Originally posted by princez_94

only one MN siggy, but its beautiful...  Day Dreaming

Plz update with more Arti/MN stuff next time..But  nice update

-Laiba

Thanks Laiba Hug

Originally posted by -Aish129-

Yams don't go by this :OO readddROFL

Jens my job's harder cause I nag ALL of them to update and then I update my own.ROFL

All i can say you're crazy Smile ROFL
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

reservedd

goshhh!!! fabulous update sis Hug this has to be your best...small but the best Embarrassed
the MN sig is out of this world..beautiful colouring and i love the greenish circles at the side..simply gorgeouss Heart make more on MN Stern Smile one coming from a die hard MN fan..not fair on yourself LOL

Abhiya sigs Shocked  OMFG LOVE it..you already know how much i love the second sig Heart using it Big smile i miss AbhiYa :'(

Anya ones ..AWWW adorable to the core man! LOVE them all and i especially LOVE the last sig the most with that gorgeous heart and their expressions Day Dreaming love them ..awwhhh!!!

DE ones..OMFGGG!!! Shocked LOVE the first one..gosh adorablee!! Day Dreaming love you you put Damon there Wink

Overall gorgeous, i am anxiously waiting for the next update..update soon ROFL

Awwwiee! mwaah Hug

Yeah man i din't have much time in hands Stern Smile im definitely making more MN ones..miss them :'(

Goshh i know i miss AP like hell, miss their magic Blushing :((

Yeah AnYa are just choo cute! Embarrassed never seen anyone more innocent than them Embarrassed

Yeahh i put Damon, of course who else would i put ROFL Wink

Mwaaah will update soon! love you sis! Hug

ragzz.

x..Anki..x IF-Rockerz
x..Anki..x
x..Anki..x

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
OMG yami di...I love d way u make siggy..loved it alot..
all the siggies are awesome...
MN siggy is too gud
Abhiya & Anya siggies are just superbClapClap
I love this siggy..its beautiful
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3035/de4.png

love ya
AnkiHug

relentless.

Go to top